+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Where to add additional photos and relationship proof

loeleo

Jan 15, 2019
Hi all,

My partner and I are working on his in-country application. We're not done yet but as far as I've scanned through all the documents I haven't noticed anything about adding personal photos, emails, texts, etc. I hear a lot about couples adding these type of documents and information for further proof of their relationship, but can't figure out where it explains to add it. Maybe I've just overlooked some obvious part of the paperwork??

Jnicole45

Jul 28, 2019
Vancouver, BC
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
16-05-2019
AOR Received.
24-07-2019
Hi all,

My partner and I are working on his in-country application. We're not done yet but as far as I've scanned through all the documents I haven't noticed anything about adding personal photos, emails, texts, etc. I hear a lot about couples adding these type of documents and information for further proof of their relationship, but can't figure out where it explains to add it. Maybe I've just overlooked some obvious part of the paperwork??
It's near the very end of the checklist, in the "Proof of Relationship to Sponsor" section.

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
Hi all,

Follow the checklist. There is a VERY clear limit of 20 photos. It also clearly states communication proofs are only for couples that don't live together.