+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Where do i apply refugee?

lawm

May 23, 2018
Do you think if i can fly canada with tourist visa, i can sure get apporve refugee status? Here been civil wars and extremely religionist and force to cooliing people by soldiers so that the situation are very bad bro.

Please tell me NOW! Waitting your answer bros and sisters!

Buletruck

VIP Member
May 18, 2015
Stop demanding answers! Everyone here is a volunteer. If you want answers NOW, hire a lawyer!

You either need to apply for a TRV and apply for refugee status when you arrive in Canada it leave Burma for a third country and apply with the UNHCR for refugee status.

lawm

May 23, 2018
Stop demanding answers! Everyone here is a volunteer. If you want answers NOW, hire a lawyer!

You either need to apply for a TRV and apply for refugee status when you arrive in Canada it leave Burma for a third country and apply with the UNHCR for refugee status.
sorry bro, my apology for NOW word!!, Nowaday UNHCR for Malaysia and iNdia are very worst. So UNHCR will be not my option. but if i get canada with tourist visa, is it sure to get approve my status bro? God bless bro

Buletruck

VIP Member
May 18, 2015
Refugee claims are never a sure thing. It will all depend on the strength of you basis of claim and the evidence you provide to support it. Expect it will take 2 years before they process the claim and you know your status and another 2-3 before you would receive PR status if your refugee claim is approved. You could also look for group sponsorship, but that can take some time.

lawm

May 23, 2018
Refugee claims are never a sure thing. It will all depend on the strength of you basis of claim and the evidence you provide to support it. Expect it will take 2 years before they process the claim and you know your status and another 2-3 before you would receive PR status if your refugee claim is approved. You could also look for group sponsorship, but that can take some time.
thank you very much brother. While they discussing my case and while that meaning time, can i work too?

Buletruck

VIP Member
May 18, 2015
they try and get claimants working as soon as possible. I would expect 3-4 months before the process a work permit. Depending on where you settle, you may have access to health care.
Claiming refugee status in Canada isn’t as easy as just showing up. Expect delays, frustration and headaches with the process. It’s currently well beyond capacity, so things are moving slowly. Just be prepared to wait.

Reactions: lawm

lawm

May 23, 2018
they try and get claimants working as soon as possible. I would expect 3-4 months before the process a work permit. Depending on where you settle, you may have access to health care.
Claiming refugee status in Canada isn’t as easy as just showing up. Expect delays, frustration and headaches with the process. It’s currently well beyond capacity, so things are moving slowly. Just be prepared to wait.

Thank you brother, I will try to apply shcengen Visa next months and if approve i will think Europe like Norway and Sweden. if not i will try canada again. Anyways thank you very much again for your valuable words to this.

zardoz

VIP Member
Feb 2, 2013
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
16-02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
31-07-2013
LANDED..........
09-11-2013
Note that you have to show that you are personally affected and that you are personally in danger. Just turning up at the border and saying things are "bad" will get you returned to your home country.

lawm

May 23, 2018
Note that you have to show that you are personally affected and that you are personally in danger. Just turning up at the border and saying things are "bad" will get you returned to your home country.
Dear bro,
According of your experience how to tell the police first things at boarder will be good ? or should i enter the country first in and latter tell them the story are good?

lawm

May 23, 2018
By the way all friends,

do i need to enter direct country which i intend to refuge or should i enter by landing second country and then entering there again. i mean that i want to refuge in sweden so i fistly land to norway and then enter to sweden. is it ok ? or it is not necessary

zardoz

VIP Member
Feb 2, 2013
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
16-02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
31-07-2013
LANDED..........
09-11-2013
Dear bro,
According of your experience how to tell the police first things at boarder will be good ? or should i enter the country first in and latter tell them the story are good?
You should probably declare as soon as you arrive. If you are desperately trying to escape, it's more credible if you have not just been visiting the country first, like a tourist. At least at the border, they will already have proper procedures to follow...