+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Where can I meet my wife and my kid?

Odonga

Oct 28, 2020
Hi everybody,

I had my hearing in November and it was approved. Waited more than 3 years for hearing. Now my wife and my kid are in Pakistan, where and how can I meet my wife and kid cause I can’t wait another 2 years for the PR to come out and then meet my family. The whole waiting period has taken a toll on my mental health. I have medical reports and everything.
Please guide me which country to go and meet my family.
Any help will be much appreciated.

Last edited:

luckyrefugee

Mar 5, 2019
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
CPC missisuaga
App. Filed.......
10-12-2019
AOR Received.
26-11-2020
Med's Request
19-04-2021
Med's Done....
19-04-2021
LANDED..........
21-04-2021
Hi everybody,

I had my hearing in November and it was approved. Waited more than 3 years for hearing. Now my wife and my kid are in Pakistan, where and how can I meet my wife and kid cause I can’t wait another 2 years for the PR to come out and then meet my family. The whole waiting period has taken a toll on my mental health. I have medical reports and everything.
Please guide me which country to go and meet my family.
Any help will be much appreciated.
You can meet them anywhere but not pakistan. get them visa for malaysia, thailand, turkey and go spend time with them.

Odonga

Oct 28, 2020
You can meet them anywhere but not pakistan. get them visa for malaysia, thailand, turkey and go spend time with them.
Ok I’ll check whichever of those countries are easy to get a visa on Pakistani passport and bring them there. Thank you very much!

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Ok I’ll check whichever of those countries are easy to get a visa on Pakistani passport and bring them there. Thank you very much!
Many of these countries have travel restrictions due to covid so you’ll need to see if travelling is possible. If you are receiving any form of welfare or EI you must inform the government if you are leaving Canada.

Odonga

Oct 28, 2020
Many of these countries have travel restrictions due to covid so you’ll need to see if travelling is possible. If you are receiving any form of welfare or EI you must inform the government if you are leaving Canada.
Yea a lot countries have travel restrictions which is concerning but I’ll try and see what happens. I am not receiving any welfare or EI.