+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Where are 2006 and 2007 Applicants?

BobbyB

Champion Member
Feb 10, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kevinchristee said:
We had submitted our file in Oct 2003. We have updated our file on 2nd april 2009. Can u guide me with the current status of file.. Also how much duration will be undertaken for completion of process?
Man, you are great. You've been waiting since 2003? Respect and hat's off for you .

e Mail them, write them, just do anything to find out what is wrong and what has gone wrong with your application.

Pardon me for being a bit rude, but I just cannot understand how an office can keep people waiting for so long to decide their fate while on the other hand people are getting sorted within a year.
A child born during this period would be kicking a ball around, speaking and getting ready for kindergarten.

Which office did you apply to?

K

kevinchristee

Thanks for the reply...
I had applied from Abhinav outsourcing ,New delhi..I am from Baroda Gujarat. I have completed my file update.M waiting for medical.They told it will be done by October end.N now its November but there are no such news.So what should i do? how much time does it take to get visa after medical is done?

marychris

Star Member
Oct 5, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kevinchristee said:
Thanks for the reply...
I had applied from Abhinav outsourcing ,New delhi..I am from Baroda Gujarat. I have completed my file update.M waiting for medical.They told it will be done by October end.N now its November but there are no such news.So what should i do? how much time does it take to get visa after medical is done?
Wait a little bit and do your preparation of Canada Immigration.

youskal

Oct 31, 2009
Hi Marychris, No news until now.

When did you apply? (Date/CHC Office)?

For me its 22-July-2006 Damascys Office

Do you know when they will start with 2006 cases?

As far as I know, many late 2005 applicants have been contacted which is good news, i'm talking about Damascus.

Tx

TbilisiAnkara

Oct 29, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello to everybody! (again!)
I applied under Simplified Application Process in 2007 in Ankara.
I was asked for the complete package in March 2009 and I sent all documents to Ankara in June 2009.
My letter stated that I would hear about the next steps within 4-6 months after the receipt of my full application.
Is there anyone in a similar situation? What is the experience?
Thanks in advance for your input!

youskal

Oct 31, 2009
Where are you all 2006 and 2007 applicants, especially whom applied to DAMASCUS.

Marychris, No news until now.

When did you apply? (Date/CHC Office)?

For me its 22-July-2006 Damascys Office

Do you know when they will start with 2006 cases?

As far as I know, many late 2005 applicants have been contacted which is good news, i'm talking about Damascus.

Tx

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
Friends,

I'm a 2005 FSW applicant and am still waiting / sweating. My timeline is below.

Regards.

crosstantine

Star Member
Nov 23, 2009
HI to everyone, I'm new in this forum, also I applied in feb 2007 from Colombia... the waiting time here is the worst,

vedulasx

Jul 29, 2009
AOR: Feb 20 2006
Arrnaged employement and HRSDC opinion submitted
Medical and PRPF: Feb 20, 2009
Immigration Summmary submitted: April 28th 2009
Background Check: In Progress
I get standard answers as per below email whenever I follow up from CHC London

"This e-mail is in response to your fax dated 2nd October 2009. Please be advised that this file is currently undergoing routine background checks. As soon as any further action is required on your behalf we will contact you"

I have a collegue who received his passport request after 10 months of completion of medical. This types of new keeps our hopes alive

youskal

Oct 31, 2009
vedulasx said:
AOR: Feb 20 2006
Arrnaged employement and HRSDC opinion submitted
Medical and PRPF: Feb 20, 2009
Immigration Summmary submitted: April 28th 2009
Background Check: In Progress
I get standard answers as per below email whenever I follow up from CHC London

"This e-mail is in response to your fax dated 2nd October 2009. Please be advised that this file is currently undergoing routine background checks. As soon as any further action is required on your behalf we will contact you"

I have a collegue who received his passport request after 10 months of completion of medical. This types of new keeps our hopes alive
Vedulasx to which CHC office did you apply?

Tx

youskal

TbilisiAnkara

Oct 29, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Received medicals request in November 2009. I am a 2007 Ankara applicant, and my NOC is not under the new 38 list. It's moving forward, huh? :)

shahida

Sep 30, 2009
hello tiblisiankara,
i have the similar time line as yours.after reading your post,i am wondering why i didn't get any acknowlegement receipt for the complete documents i sent.documents requested in may ,given time till sep,i sent the documents on 16th of aug,and waiting since then.

TbilisiAnkara

Oct 29, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I am 2-3 months ahead of you. I sent my documents in June (you did it in August).
Probably that's why.
What's your visa office? Mine is Ankara.

Lucky11

Star Member
Dec 4, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Any one applied in 2006 from India.
What is the status?
Any good news??????