+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WHEN YOUR PARENT SPONSORSHIP 2014 APPLICATION REACHED CPC-M? UPDATE HERE...

Jan 10, 2014
Oakville, ON
Category........
Visa Office......
Missisauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-01-2014
jay81 said:
Hi guys,

I had sponsored my parents in January 2014 and I received a confirmation around June/ July 2014 for the same. Now looking at this forum it seems that most people's parents immigration is either finalized or close to finalization. However, I still haven't anything since the last letter I received in 2014. Any suggestions what I can do?

Thank You,
Jay
What is your current status ? is it even in process?

quite a few of us here now, are in process for a while with no further progress.

crazystar

Star Member
Feb 2, 2016
I think year end coming so they have to clean backlog. Issue is once Mississauga completes the process, how long local office will take. In my mother's case, it will be ISB.

crazystar

Star Member
Feb 2, 2016
To be honest, for us it's just 3 years since we applied for PGP sponsorship. Some people have waited for 5-6 years in the past so we cant complain.

It is good that some people got it within 2-3 years but that is either good luck or local CIC office efficiency.

Let's hope new year brings some good news to us.

2014parentSponsor

Star Member
Oct 19, 2016
PS_4_Parents_Sponsorship said:
Hi,

Is your spouse co-signer on the application? and when did you come to Canada?

My spouse is co-signer, and I came in 2012. trying to see if there are any similarities !!
Yes, my spouse is a co-signer, because i wouldnt have met LICO on my own for 2010 since I landed in 2010. My husband landed in 2009.

avn

Star Member
Jan 2, 2014
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
02-01-2014
Med's Request
11-12-2017
Med's Done....
18-12-2017
Passport Req..
23-02-2018
Finally got some correspondence. They want option c from 2010-2012 but I can't retrieve this online or on the phone. Anyone have this problem?

RoyalNS

Star Member
Jan 4, 2014
avn said:
Finally got some correspondence. They want option c from 2010-2012 but I can't retrieve this online or on the phone. Anyone have this problem?
You need to call Canada revenue agency and request Option C Printout on phone. There is an option you can request online but I always call. Its so easy.

http://www.cra-arc.gc.ca/esrvc-srvce/tx/ndvdls/prffncmsttmnt-eng.html

sbhusan

Apr 22, 2008
My parents did medical in june and the ecas status has changed 'decision made' (not sure when). My cic still showing under process. no email yet for ppr. yesterday I sent an email to cpc Ottawa as well as to my local MP .

fsv

Dec 31, 2016
PS_4_Parents_Sponsorship said:
What is your current status ? is it even in process?

quite a few of us here now, are in process for a while with no further progress.
Make sure you check all your emails and even which you wrote on use of rep form if filled. I was in same situation until last month got a letter in Canada from Ottawa asking everything to be submitted in 30 days. I am still worried and nervous. Make sure if your parents are in India they have their India home address on file. I do not want to scare you but telling you what happened with me.

jimmigd

May 12, 2016
Anyone from the Delhi visa office got PPR? Our status updated to decision made in Nov and was really hopeful to get PPR before the end of the year.

Cio-Pao

Apr 14, 2016
Hi All,

I've been monitoring this forum since the beginning and I find all the information very useful.

We are 2014 applicants and my parents have done their medical exams on Dec. 2, 2016. Our case at this stage is complicated and I think there is nothing like this on this forum... I would really appreciate if you guys can share some positive inputs.

As I said, my parents have finished their medical exams already on first week of Dec. The problem is my wife has withdrawn her support as a co-signer on 2nd week of Dec. Our marriage is in pretty bad shape right now but we are still trying to save it for our son. I haven't received any email or call from CIC about the co-signer's withdrawal of support. I am hoping that there is still something I can do to get my parents' PR even though my income alone is not qualified for 5 family members on any of 2011-2013.

I know the sponsor/co-signer can withdraw their support at any stage before the PR visas are issued but I am still hoping that CIC will give us some considerations to continue the application. Do you guys know if CIC can consider my latest income instead of the ones prior to 2014? I believe my income from 2014-2016 are qualified for 5 people (my parents, wife, son and me).

I am losing hope already... does anyone have any recommendations on the best possible way to handle this kind of situation?

RoyalNS

Star Member
Jan 4, 2014
Cio-Pao said:
Hi All,

I've been monitoring this forum since the beginning and I find all the information very useful.

We are 2014 applicants and my parents have done their medical exams on Dec. 2, 2016. Our case at this stage is complicated and I think there is nothing like this on this forum... I would really appreciate if you guys can share some positive inputs.

As I said, my parents have finished their medical exams already on first week of Dec. The problem is my wife has withdrawn her support as a co-signer on 2nd week of Dec. Our marriage is in pretty bad shape right now but we are still trying to save it for our son. I haven't received any email or call from CIC about the co-signer's withdrawal of support. I am hoping that there is still something I can do to get my parents' PR even though my income alone is not qualified for 5 family members on any of 2011-2013.

I know the sponsor/co-signer can withdraw their support at any stage before the PR visas are issued but I am still hoping that CIC will give us some considerations to continue the application. Do you guys know if CIC can consider my latest income instead of the ones prior to 2014? I believe my income from 2014-2016 are qualified for 5 people (my parents, wife, son and me).

I am losing hope already... does anyone have any recommendations on the best possible way to handle this kind of situation?
This does not look so good. As soon as she withdraw, you do not qualify for the PGP. This is so close for PPR, you must explain to your wife and request her not to withdraw.

tamilnadu

Oct 2, 2012
Happy new year every one! Hope every one had good holidays!

Two quick questions to folks who have already submitted PCCs and/or payed RPRF

1) do you see any status update (PCC received or fee paid) in Ecas? if yes, how much time does it take usually. FYI our file is with Ottawa.

2) how much time does it take for mycic 'review of submitted documents' status to be updated from "provided" to "received"?

"Provided" means that you have successfully uploaded the document(s).

"Received" means that we have reviewed the document(s) and confirmed that you have provided the correct one(s).

Thank you!!!

jhutti

Aug 13, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Cio-Pao said:
Hi All,

Apply in lottery. if get selected. Just withdraw ur 2014 application and submit new one in 90 days window

Cio-Pao

Apr 14, 2016
jhutti said:
Apply in lottery. if get selected. Just withdraw ur 2014 application and submit new one in 90 days window
Thanks for the suggestion but I think if I apply for a new one they will require 2013-2015 Notice of assessments and my income alone on 2013 is not qualified.