+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WHEN YOUR PARENT SPONSORSHIP 2014 APPLICATION REACHED CPC-M? UPDATE HERE...

yesyes

Sep 14, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
buffalo - tranferred to la
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-08-2009
AOR Received.
01-11-2009
IELTS Request
waived
File Transfer...
13-05-2010
Med's Request
23-06-2010
Med's Done....
25-08-2010
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
09-23-2010
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
already in cananda - need to re-enter for landing
jhutti said:
Congrats. Ur mom file was in ottawa or in delhi?
Hi
it was CPC - ottawa

saindia

Apr 20, 2016
RoyalNS said:
Yeah I was reading about it. I see the good and bad side but I think the process time will be higher again.
I just feel it's not as transparent as it should be. What if someone applies few years in a row and misses just because his files wasn't selected for that year? It will be very unfortunate but it definitely takes care of the rush to get the file in before anyone else does.

abhi812

Sep 10, 2010
snapchat said:
I'm sorry disturbing everyone here

Wish you good luck All

Bye
Buddy You will get PPR ,even we all want you to get PPR.
Caring and loving parent are the best thing in the world

jimmigd

May 12, 2016
abhi812 said:

Dont worry. I hear your anxiety. Me too in the same boat. Thats what this forum is for! Keep posting!

Its a bit scary that I dont hear anyone getting PPR from Delhi.

snapchat

Star Member
Oct 28, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
yesyes said:
HI
my mom received the Passport request today.
time line
SA approval - April 3rd
Medical and police clearance - June 23rd 2016
Additional documents - Oct 10th 2016 ( dad's death certificate)
PPR - today 15 dec 2016
Not sure when my ecas turned to approved.. i see now it is says - decision made
hopefully you should also get your PPR shortly
good luck
congrats !! thank you I wish you all the best :)

snapchat

Star Member
Oct 28, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
abhi812 said:
yes true, thank you my brother, it's really nice from you :)

snapchat

Star Member
Oct 28, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jimmigd said:
Dont worry. I hear your anxiety. Me too in the same boat. Thats what this forum is for! Keep posting!

Its a bit scary that I dont hear anyone getting PPR from Delhi.
thank you my brother ! I hope you will hear good news from Delhi soon !

Jan 27, 2014
snapchat said:
thank you my brother ! I hope you will hear good news from Delhi soon !
I hope everyone gets united with their families soon. Good to see people still getting their Passport invites. I am awaiting mine since their request for additional documentation on Dec 05. Medicals were done in October.

RoyalNS

Star Member
Jan 4, 2014
OnePieceOne said:
Did the link to 2014 PGP google doc change? The one i bookmarked stopped working.
Working for me

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1n6orNVA711ekvKc4FNOhUGt76kzxbTTAvEjXR9R1J0Q/edit#gid=1154517793

saindia

Apr 20, 2016
Hi Guys,
So we received the passport back with the CoPR today. In total it took 6 business days to receive the passports back.

The only thing left is landing. I am thinking of completing this at around mid-night Tuesday night. With all the experiences shared here, does anyone this mid-night is not a good time to complete this? I know a few here had terrible experiences, I just want to make sure that they have officers available to complete this around mid-night ?? And I am targeting Lewiston–Queenston. Any thoughts..

Also, my parents are on Visitor Visa today. Would that be any trouble getting back into Canada as landed immigrant?

RoyalNS

Star Member
Jan 4, 2014
saindia said:
Hi Guys,
So we received the passport back with the CoPR today. In total it took 6 business days to receive the passports back.

The only thing left is landing. I am thinking of completing this at around mid-night Tuesday night. With all the experiences shared here, does anyone this mid-night is not a good time to complete this? I know a few here had terrible experiences, I just want to make sure that they have officers available to complete this around mid-night ?? And I am targeting Lewiston–Queenston. Any thoughts..

Also, my parents are on Visitor Visa today. Would that be any trouble getting back into Canada as landed immigrant?
Technically they should have officer available 24/7 but I am the only one who had bad experience. They should be fine for re-enter to Canada.

Yorkiemum

Sep 23, 2015
saindia said:
Hi Guys,

We landed at Queenston/Lewiston two weeks ago on a Wednesday around 2 pm. The officer couldn't have been nicer. He welcomed us to Canada. The whole thing took about 30 mins.