+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WHEN YOUR PARENT SPONSORSHIP 2014 APPLICATION REACHED CPC-M? UPDATE HERE...

RoyalNS

Star Member
Jan 4, 2014
kaps1235 said:
Question regarding - Address change.
Category - Family sponsorship
Status - PCC & Medical is done. Waiting for Passport request
CPC - Ottawa
My mom was in Canada for 1.5 years on super visa and address on file for her was of Canada. But now she has gone back to India. Do we have have it on ECAS from Canadian to Indian address? And If so, how? Do we have to contact CPC-Ottawa or Delhi to change the address from Canadian to Indian address?
You can change address online. When you log into your account you will see an option to change address. You are so close for the PPR and I am not sure if you should change the address now though CIC asked to update the info ASAP. For the passport they will send email so when you get email you can send your passport to either Ottawa or Delhi.

You can also use this to change address:

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/change-address.asp

cpu0079

Jul 15, 2008
@helloray, I have received the similar email as yours but addressing only to my dad. In my case, they have not mentioned anywhere my mom's UCI #, name etc.

Do we need to send passports of both parents?
In your case, did you receive only 1 email?
Did you sponsor both your parents (mom + dad)?

Much appreciated.

helloray said:
How would all of you feel to receive this email? I received yesterday.
Time line:-
Application recvd:- Jan 06, 2014.
AOR:- July 2014.
Medical/ Police/ Fee Request:- June 23, 2016
Medical done:- July 1, Police Done:- July 6
and then....here is the email
========================
Primary Office: CPC-Ottawa

Date: July 28, 2016

UCI:xxxxxx
*XXXXYYYY*
Application:*NNNNNNN*

ABCD

Email: MNOP@XXXXXXX.COM

Please use this letter if you and/or any of your accompanying dependent(s) are currently residing in India.

Dear XXXX:

This is in reference to your application for permanent residence. To finalize your application, we require:

Yorkiemum

Sep 23, 2015
saindia said:
Hi Guys,
For those who complete this process of sending the passport to Ottawa, I have a question.
I have to send the passport for both my father and mother. Am I required to send two self-addressed prepaid xpresspost envelope (1 for each passport) or just one? I am confused because just below the requirement of sending the xpresspost envelope, it says "make a note of tracking number for each envelope".

Please assist! 1 return envelope or 2?
You are required to buy 2 envelopes. One is to send your documents in to CIC. The other is for the return of said documents and your landing papers.

saindia

Apr 20, 2016
saindia said:
Hi Guys,
Just wanted to share with everyone that, my father just received the request to submit passport from Ottawa office. I know a lot of you are waiting to hear from Ottawa, so take this as a sign that they are working on clearing the pending files.

Timeline:
Application Sent: Jan'2014
SponsorShip Approval letter: July 2016
Medical Request: August 2016
Additional Document Request: 9th Nov 2016
Request for Passport: 8th Dec 2016

All the best to everyone!
Hi All,
As required, the passport were sent to Ottawa and should be delivered today. Does anyone know how much time it takes apprx. to receive the passport with CoPR back? My parents (currently in Canada) and scheduled to return to India on 16th Jan. Just wondering if we will have the passports back well before the date to complete landing formalities? Or do I need to explore other options like extending their visitor visa, in case we do not receive the passport back?

Amarpreetd

Star Member
Jan 11, 2016
saindia said:
Hi All,
As required, the passport were sent to Ottawa and should be delivered today. Does anyone know how much time it takes apprx. to receive the passport with CoPR back? My parents (currently in Canada) and scheduled to return to India on 16th Jan. Just wondering if we will have the passports back well before the date to complete landing formalities? Or do I need to explore other options like extending their visitor visa, in case we do not receive the passport back?
we received them back in 2 weeks......but hard to tell for sure....its holiday season too...

saindia

Apr 20, 2016
Amarpreetd said:
we received them back in 2 weeks......but hard to tell for sure....its holiday season too...
Thanks for your quick response! Do you mind sharing details about how you completed landing process?

Rossei

Champion Member
Jun 6, 2010
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
18-Jan-2011 (Buffalo)
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
26-Nov-2010
AOR Received.
21-Jul-2011 (Email)
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
25-Jul-2011 (Reg. Mail)
Med's Done....
03-Aug-2011
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
08-Sep-2011 (Email)
VISA ISSUED...
20-Sep-2011 (Buffalo)
LANDED..........
20-Sep-2011 (Niagara)
saindia said:
Thanks for your quick response! Do you mind sharing details about how you completed landing process?
I've collected few recent flag-poling experiences here:
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/flagpole-experiences-parents-landing-t462476.0.html

apatel2489

Sep 25, 2013
Hi all,

I am planning to apply PR for my Mother but I am not sure if I am eligible or not?
I am eligible for income perspective for 2014,2015 and 2016 but not for 2013(less $3000) I am applying for 2017 so i don't have NOA for 2016. can i still apply?
Please let me know if someone applied it in this situation and got approved from CIC.

Thanks

snapchat

Star Member
Oct 28, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Rossei said:
I've collected few recent flag-poling experiences here:
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/flagpole-experiences-parents-landing-t462476.0.html
Hi Rossei, when "decision made" is shown on Ecas, after how long the PPr comes ? Thank you

saindia

Apr 20, 2016
snapchat said:
Hi Rossei, when "decision made" is shown on Ecas, after how long the PPr comes ? Thank you
For us, the email came 2 days before the status changed on eCas from "In Progress" to "Decision Made".
Have you check the emails (Junk) etc? Not to say that CIC follows the same process for everyone!

snapchat

Star Member
Oct 28, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
saindia said:
For us, the email came 2 days before the status changed on eCas from "In Progress" to "Decision Made".
Have you check the emails (Junk) etc? Not to say that CIC follows the same process for everyone!
Hi saindia I've checked the emails, I got nothing, I've always tought the email will come before the status change ! I don't know if it's normal ???

saindia

Apr 20, 2016
snapchat said:
Hi saindia I've checked the emails, I got nothing, I've always tought the email will come before the status change ! I don't know if it's normal ???
I hope you hear something soon!! I can clearly relate to the frustration! After our Medical in August, we heard nothing until Nov and I could see everyone else getting passport request. Well, Good thing here, that, Ottawa is still sending PPR requests. BTW, I called them twice in last month, so not sure if that resulted in someone looking at the file. Getting thru to them is yet another challenge.

jimmigd

May 12, 2016
snapchat said:
It's been over 2 weeks for us since status changed to Decision Made.
No email yet..

snapchat

Star Member
Oct 28, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
saindia said:
I hope you hear something soon!! I can clearly relate to the frustration! After our Medical in August, we heard nothing until Nov and I could see everyone else getting passport request. Well, Good thing here, that, Ottawa is still sending PPR requests. BTW, I called them twice in last month, so not sure if that resulted in someone looking at the file. Getting thru to them is yet another challenge.
thank you so much, I hope you will get good news very soon too and the PPr !! :)

snapchat

Star Member
Oct 28, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jimmigd said:
It's been over 2 weeks for us since status changed to Decision Made.
No email yet..
It depends on the agent, some people get it after one week others after two weeks, so I don't think it will take more than 2 weeks, you should receive PPr anytime this week ! I hope so :)