+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WHEN YOUR PARENT SPONSORSHIP 2014 APPLICATION REACHED CPC-M? UPDATE HERE...

snapchat

Star Member
Oct 28, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jimmigd said:
Yes- I am a 2014 applicant. Medical PCC, fees all sent and paid end of May 2016. Still waiting for some email regarding the decision made status update. They also sent back any original documents we had sent.
No letter or news abour passport request.

I know of 2015 applicants who have even finished their landing. Very frustrating knowing that all my paper work is clear and up to date and still waiting. I know a lot of you are in this boat, so will understand my anxiety..
I really understand you, I'm in the same case, everything is clear 5 months ago, the process is completed, we're just waiting for that email regarding the decision made. To be honest I think there will be nothing until March 2017.

sings

Mar 22, 2015
maulikpatel35 said:
Any Update from New Delhi Visa Office.
Any one get any PPR from New Delhi.
Please advise.
Thanks.
PR Application Status changed to Decision Made yesterday on ECAS but no PPR from NDVO

Rossei

Champion Member
Jun 6, 2010
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
18-Jan-2011 (Buffalo)
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
26-Nov-2010
AOR Received.
21-Jul-2011 (Email)
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
25-Jul-2011 (Reg. Mail)
Med's Done....
03-Aug-2011
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
08-Sep-2011 (Email)
VISA ISSUED...
20-Sep-2011 (Buffalo)
LANDED..........
20-Sep-2011 (Niagara)
snapchat said:
haha no I won't ! I'm really happy for you and all those who received PPr (from 2014, 2015, 2016) but I'm just surprised how this process takes too much time, as you told me more than once this is the end of the year, and holidays .... If you have any news about Ottawa, if they start sending PPr this week to someone please let me know ^^

Thank you M. Rossei :)
Well, I agree that all 2014 applicants should have got PPR by the end of this year unless there is a delay for secondary review or something. But it's never that straight from CIC, is it?

I will share if I see new PPR's coming this month.

Jan 27, 2014
It feels so unfair to see some 2014 applicants struggling.

I have a similar story. Application submitted on 9th Jan 2014, In Feb 2016 Notificed CiC about a change due passing away of my dad, didn't lose my spot, but they asked me to resubmit sponsor declaration and application. No support documents were asked.

May 2016 - asked to provide proof of relationship. , in June 2016 - finally got approved as a sponsor. August 2016 - Processing starts.
Oct 2016 - Medicals , PCC and RRPS requested, No update since then till two days back they want Proof of relationship from my mom, which is weird as this was already submitted.

its ridiculous to see how they are functioning, I am not hopeful that my case will go any forward like this. Its sad. Anyone else in a similar boat?

saindia

Apr 20, 2016
Hi Guys,
Just wanted to share with everyone that, my father just received the request to submit passport from Ottawa office. I know a lot of you are waiting to hear from Ottawa, so take this as a sign that they are working on clearing the pending files.

Timeline:
Application Sent: Jan'2014
SponsorShip Approval letter: July 2016
Medical Request: August 2016
Additional Document Request: 9th Nov 2016
Request for Passport: 8th Dec 2016

All the best to everyone!

saindia

Apr 20, 2016
saindia said:
Hi Guys,
Just wanted to share with everyone that, my father just received the request to submit passport from Ottawa office. I know a lot of you are waiting to hear from Ottawa, so take this as a sign that they are working on clearing the pending files.

Timeline:
Application Sent: Jan'2014
SponsorShip Approval letter: July 2016
Medical Request: August 2016
Additional Document Request: 9th Nov 2016
Request for Passport: 8th Dec 2016

All the best to everyone!
Hi Guys,
For those who complete this process of sending the passport to Ottawa, I have a question.
I have to send the passport for both my father and mother. Am I required to send two self-addressed prepaid xpresspost envelope (1 for each passport) or just one? I am confused because just below the requirement of sending the xpresspost envelope, it says "make a note of tracking number for each envelope".

Please assist! 1 return envelope or 2?

kaps1235

Aug 9, 2014
Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-08-2013
Nomination.....
15-11-2013
File Transfer...
28-01-2014
Med's Request
03-02-2015
Med's Done....
11-02-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
31-03-2015
Question regarding - Address change.
Category - Family sponsorship
Status - PCC & Medical is done. Waiting for Passport request
CPC - Ottawa
My mom was in Canada for 1.5 years on super visa and address on file for her was of Canada. But now she has gone back to India. Do we have have it on ECAS from Canadian to Indian address? And If so, how? Do we have to contact CPC-Ottawa or Delhi to change the address from Canadian to Indian address?

kaps1235

Aug 9, 2014
Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-08-2013
Nomination.....
15-11-2013
File Transfer...
28-01-2014
Med's Request
03-02-2015
Med's Done....
11-02-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
31-03-2015
Question regarding - Meaning of GCMS (ATIP) notes assessment
Category - Family sponsorship
Status - PCC & Medical is done. Waiting for Passport request
CPC - Ottawa

Can someone please explain the meaning / significance of below assessment notes in GSMS notes?
Eligibility - Passed
Security -
HIRV -
Criminality - Passed
Medical - Passed
Misrepresentation -
Other Reqs -
Final-

RoyalNS

Star Member
Jan 4, 2014
saindia said:
Hi Guys,
For those who complete this process of sending the passport to Ottawa, I have a question.
I have to send the passport for both my father and mother. Am I required to send two self-addressed prepaid xpresspost envelope (1 for each passport) or just one? I am confused because just below the requirement of sending the xpresspost envelope, it says "make a note of tracking number for each envelope".

Please assist! 1 return envelope or 2?
You just need one envelope, they(CIC) will put both passport in one envelope with landing paper.