+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WHEN YOUR PARENT SPONSORSHIP 2014 APPLICATION REACHED CPC-M? UPDATE HERE...

RoyalNS

Star Member
Jan 4, 2014
Novice11 said:
Hi,

Congratulations to the applicants who have received SA and PPR etc,

I need suggestion for my case,

Applied in Jan 2016, (with income for 2012, 13 and 14),

Now I am losing my job on 29th Dec 2016 (employer gone to Mexico),

My question is: "Shall I apply for EI or not"

if CIC asks for my income is sufficient for 2015 and 2016 as well
I applied for EI but I had to wait almost 3 months to start. It depends on how much you also get from your company. So the week I suppose to get my 1st check from EI I got job already and I never took money from EI. I talked to some other ppl and they said it is not an issue for sponsorship as long as you are not taking the social assistance. You pay for EI in your every paycheck and his is your right. The requirement from CIC is your income for the year cannot go below the mark they provided for the year. What is your application status? Which stage are you in right now?

Yawza

Star Member
Jan 23, 2014
Hello,

The visa office in Telaviv requested the payment fees and police certificates back in July, all I see is medical passed and application still under review under my CIC online linked account, I called CIC today since my mom is planning to visit me for few months and asked them if she can continue processing her file here in case they request the visa stamping.

The agent told me that this is not possible, the VISA office will have to stamp the passport and this cannot be done in Canada. I was under the impression that this can be done? can someone please confirm.

Thanks!

RoyalNS

Star Member
Jan 4, 2014
Yawza said:
Hello,

The visa office in Telaviv requested the payment fees and police certificates back in July, all I see is medical passed and application still under review under my CIC online linked account, I called CIC today since my mom is planning to visit me for few months and asked them if she can continue processing her file here in case they request the visa stamping.

The agent told me that this is not possible, the VISA office will have to stamp the passport and this cannot be done in Canada. I was under the impression that this can be done? can someone please confirm.

Thanks!
My file was transferred to Ottawa and I had two option. Send passport to Ottway or send to my local visa office. My parents were already here so I sent to Ottawa. I am not sure if your get the same option. There are two more person who's lvo is Tel-Aviv too. You can PM them and check what option did they get.
How about if your mom come to Canada and you send Passport to Tel-Aviv and can they mail to in Canada or they have to send to the local address?

Yawza

Star Member
Jan 23, 2014
RoyalNS said:
My file was transferred to Ottawa and I had two option. Send passport to Ottway or send to my local visa office. My parents were already here so I sent to Ottawa. I am not sure if your get the same option. There are two more person who's lvo is Tel-Aviv too. You can PM them and check what option did they get.
How about if your mom come to Canada and you send Passport to Tel-Aviv and can they mail to in Canada or they have to send to the local address?
Thank you, Yes I was not following whose LVO was Telaviv, I will have to dig down - I remember I messaged one of the users long time ago but they didn't respond. I was surprised that CIC said it is a NO-NO to do the stamping in Ottawa.

I thought about your suggestion, my only worry is they lose the passport in transport but it is still the only option for now. I tried emailing the Embassy but they barely respond to emails. I was hoping they process the file faster since I remember the guy in Telaviv got his application processed in no time!

Appreciated.

jimmigd

May 12, 2016
Hi, the online status on our application has updated to Decision Made but the notes in the ECAS have not updated and also have not received any letter.
Anyone faced the same thing? How long does it take to receive an email letter from CIC after the status updates? Thanks..

jhutti

Aug 13, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jimmigd said:
Hi, the online status on our application has updated to Decision Made but the notes in the ECAS have not updated and also have not received any letter.
Anyone faced the same thing? How long does it take to receive an email letter from CIC after the status updates? Thanks..
congrats!!. You should get PPR email within this week.

Yorkiemum

Sep 23, 2015
jimmigd said:
We received an email informing us a decision had been made and requesting pics around the same time as 'decision made' was posted on the CIC website.

CIC have had the pics for a week but not heard anything since.

snapchat

Star Member
Oct 28, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Rossei said:
I would suggest you to contact your LVO for a confirmation of the receipt of newly sent doc.
Hi Rossei, how are you ?

I just contacted CIC, the agent told me that they have received the Police check certificates and he told me that the background check is "completed"
(on the website I still see that my background check is still "in progress" since two months now).

I have 2 questions please :

1- Now that the backgroung check is "completed" In how many days do you think I should receive the PPR ?
2- In how many days do you think the status will change from "in progress" to "completed" on the website ?

Thank you my friend !

snapchat

Star Member
Oct 28, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello

I just contacted CIC, the agent told me that they have received the Police check certificates and he told me that the background check is "completed"
(on the website I still see that my background check is still "in progress" since two months now).

1- Now that the backgroung check is "completed" In how many days do you think I should receive the PPR ?
2- In how many days do you think the status will change from "in progress" to "completed" on the website ?

Thank you !!

Rossei

Champion Member
Jun 6, 2010
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
18-Jan-2011 (Buffalo)
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
26-Nov-2010
AOR Received.
21-Jul-2011 (Email)
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
25-Jul-2011 (Reg. Mail)
Med's Done....
03-Aug-2011
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
08-Sep-2011 (Email)
VISA ISSUED...
20-Sep-2011 (Buffalo)
LANDED..........
20-Sep-2011 (Niagara)
snapchat said:
Hi Rossei, how are you ?
I'm good, thanks for asking.

Shouldn't take long. May take few days, make take few weeks. As I said before, as the year is ending; there are lots of things that play vital roles here (yearly quota of PGP, re-opening PGP in 2017, wrapping up pending cases etc. etc.).

MyCIC will not convert to "completed" for BG Check until case is finally approved/closed. So, if it has really been completed, only thing you need to see is a PPR mail/email.

snapchat

Star Member
Oct 28, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Rossei said:
I'm good, thanks for asking.
Shouldn't take long. May take few days, make take few weeks. As I said before, as the year is ending; there are lots of things that play vital roles here (yearly quota of PGP, re-opening PGP in 2017, wrapping up pending cases etc. etc.).
MyCIC will not convert to "completed" for BG Check until case is finally approved/closed. So, if it has really been completed, only thing you need to see is a PPR mail/email.
Perfect, thank you ! everything's clear now ! I'm calm because I have ensured that they have received the documents, the agent was cool and told me it's even "completed" ! now all I have to do is great wait hoping to receive the email as soon as possible :)

Skye2014

Star Member
Nov 12, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-12-2015
AOR Received.
29-01-2016
File Transfer...
08-02-2016
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
08-10-2015
Interview........
Not hoping for this one
Passport Req..
Hopefully very soon
VISA ISSUED...
Hopefully very soon
LANDED..........
Hopefully very soon
stupiddonkey said:
Thank u very much.
My mom did flagpole through Niagara Falls this morning.(weekend).
Very easy process, American border didn't ask anything, no finger prints,pictures......
They gave us piece of paper within no time, Canadian side had to wait for almost hour and half. No problem.
Thank you very much to this forum, helped a lot during the sponsorship process.
Good luck everyone.
Hi,

Where do you live here in Canada and is there any other place where we can flag pole except Niagara Border?

Please help

Thanks

Feb 8, 2016
Finally some good news! My parents application was sent to the visa office in Tanzania in June this year. We received an email today asking for the RPRF, Medicals and Police Certificates. Hopefully we will be able to obtain and submit these within the next few weeks. Things are looking up! :)