+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WHEN YOUR PARENT SPONSORSHIP 2014 APPLICATION REACHED CPC-M? UPDATE HERE...

Rossei

Champion Member
Jun 6, 2010
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
18-Jan-2011 (Buffalo)
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
26-Nov-2010
AOR Received.
21-Jul-2011 (Email)
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
25-Jul-2011 (Reg. Mail)
Med's Done....
03-Aug-2011
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
08-Sep-2011 (Email)
VISA ISSUED...
20-Sep-2011 (Buffalo)
LANDED..........
20-Sep-2011 (Niagara)
snapchat said:
Ok I see, my background check was in progress when i linked my account on 4 october it's still in progress now and i don't know when will cic make a decision about my app.
when i sent again the pcc last week i received an automatic response to aknowledge the receipt of my email and the sent me a message telling me they received all information.
i just don't know if they will wait till december when the 30 days deadline will end or if they will answer me before this deadline !
If they get it correct this time, they will not inform you anything. And you will get your PPR soon as your BG check has already been in-process for over a month now.

If they somehow manage to lose it again (very unlikely); they will only contact you after the deadline (5-Dec).

snapchat

Star Member
Oct 28, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Rossei said:
If they get it correct this time, they will not inform you anything. And you will get your PPR soon as your BG check has already been in-process for over a month now.

If they somehow manage to lose it again (very unlikely); they will only contact you after the deadline (5-Dec).
Ok so just to make sur my friend you mean that I didn't lose my priority and they may contact me for PPR before daedline 5 dec ?

thank you !!

RoyalNS

Star Member
Jan 4, 2014
snapchat said:
Ok so just to make sur my friend you mean that I didn't lose my priority and they may contact me for PPR before daedline 5 dec ?

thank you !!
If they do not need any more additional information and medical and PCC looks good then you will be requested for PPR. After I finished my parents medical and PCC they asked to submit some more addition doc and once I submitted those they sent me the PPR request.

snapchat

Star Member
Oct 28, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
RoyalNS said:
If they do not need any more additional information and medical and PCC looks good then you will be requested for PPR. After I finished my parents medical and PCC they asked to submit some more addition doc and once I submitted those they sent me the PPR request.
ok i see ! did they give you a deadline to send additionnal docs ? and once you sent the additionnal docs after how many days they asked you for PPR ?

thank you !

abhi812

Sep 10, 2010
snapchat said:
Yes, cic asked for PCC on august, i sent them on august, but last week they sent me a message telling me they didn't receive the PCC and they gave me a deadline 30 days to send them. I sent them again, what I want to know is if I lost my priority ? ans will they tell me the final decision and ask me for PPR before the end of deadline of after the deadline ? The deadline end on 5 december. Thanks
Do you have cic account,Please upload there ,it gets reflected immediately

snapchat

Star Member
Oct 28, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
abhi812 said:
Do you have cic account,Please upload there ,it gets reflected immediately
i just logged in but i have nowhere to upload anything, when i sent the pcc i received an email from cic telling me they received them, i just need to know if they will wait till the end of deadline (5th december) or if they will ask me for ppr before the end of the deadline !

abhi812

Sep 10, 2010
snapchat said:
i just logged in but i have nowhere to upload anything, when i sent the pcc i received an email from cic telling me they received them, i just need to know if they will wait till the end of deadline (5th december) or if they will ask me for ppr before the end of the deadline !
Ohh No no they can send PPR before that,Also you know they work on saturday and sunday as I have seen status changing for my file on sat /sunday as well

snapchat

Star Member
Oct 28, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
abhi812 said:
Ohh No no they can send PPR before that,Also you know they work on saturday and sunday as I have seen status changing for my file on sat /sunday as well
I understand ! I hope so ! thank you man !!

Yorkiemum

Sep 23, 2015
TRUE RUSSIAN said:
I have got no emails yet...but my application was received on Jan 6, 2014 and Started Processing on March 2, 2016.....this is sooo weird how CIC is looking at applications these days....did you get it during the day? Not sure when they send it out? Does your ecas still says "in process"?
Today our status has been changed from 'in process' to 'decision made'.

RoyalNS

Star Member
Jan 4, 2014
snapchat said:
When you go to page for Application/profile details at the bottom left you will see view submitted Application and there where you should have option to upload your files. I email my required file and also uploaded.

RoyalNS

Star Member
Jan 4, 2014
snapchat said:
ok i see ! did they give you a deadline to send additionnal docs ? and once you sent the additionnal docs after how many days they asked you for PPR ?

thank you !
For the documentation I got 30 days for one and for 2nd one I got 45 days. After I submitted both I got PPR request in two weeks by email.

Yorkiemum

Sep 23, 2015
Are you notified by email or regular mail of CIC's decision? I'm pretty sure we will not have to send our passports in.

hhhbbb2000

Nov 17, 2016
Hi there. Looking for some suggestions.
Unfortunately our file is still stuck in Mississauga office since it started processing in March. :( I received GCMS today: it shows someone updated our file in April but did not leave any comments in the note field. When I go through the details it shows the reason for the update is because they received some docs in April by Fax. Comments is “SSC reply” does anyone know what this means? I sponsored my wife, who is co-sponsor this time for our parents, in 2004. Could this be some result of social assistance check? Could anyone give me any suggestions on what to do next? This is not moving at all ..… thanks,

snapchat

Star Member
Oct 28, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
RoyalNS said:
For the documentation I got 30 days for one and for 2nd one I got 45 days. After I submitted both I got PPR request in two weeks by email.
ok the same as me, thank you !
now may be I'll get the PPR email before the end of this month ^^