+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WHEN YOUR PARENT SPONSORSHIP 2014 APPLICATION REACHED CPC-M? UPDATE HERE...

garry27

Nov 30, 2012
Update:

Received Passport Request from New Delhi for my mom this Monday and status changed to Decision made on the same day too. 30 days to submit Passports and 2 photos.

Hillbilly

Apr 10, 2016
garry27 said:
Update:

Received Passport Request from New Delhi for my mom this Monday and status changed to Decision made on the same day too. 30 days to submit Passports and 2 photos.
Congrats!

jhutti

Aug 13, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
garry27 said:
Update:

Congrats garry. When did the medical status was updated for your mom at cic website. Try to figure out how much time from medicals to ppr time for ndvo

maulikpatel35

Star Member
Apr 28, 2010
Congratulation.
What is online status is showing,
Did you link your file with Account and what is the status of Background clearance.
Thanks.

maulikpatel35

Star Member
Apr 28, 2010
garry27 said:
Update:

Congratulation.
What is online status is showing,
Did you link your file with Account and what is the status of Background clearance.
Thanks.

sramamur

Star Member
Jul 5, 2016
Good news, received a passport request for my mom from New Delhi this morning. However, my mom and I will be flying from India to Canada on October 10, 2016 - a trip which was arranged a few months ago. Is it okay to send the passport after we land in Canada? In this case, the passport will be sent to CPC-Ottawa office.

I am not sure whether we have time to send the passport to New Delhi for stamping and get it back by October 9th. Also, I cannot change my travel plans because of work commitments.

Does anyone know a contact number for CPC-Ottawa office? I tried calling the general CIC number - apparently this number is valid for Canada and US only.

Thanks in advance for your advice,

Sridhar.

P.S. For those of you interested in my mom's timeline:
Application received: January 10, 2014.
Sponsorship approved: March 2016.
Medical, PCC, RPRF request: June 29, 2016
Request for my dad's death certificate: September 25, 2016
Passport request: October 4, 2016.

garry27

Nov 30, 2012
Hi

So Medical Rec'd status was changed last Tuesday, Sep 27th 4 month (when medical was done), i did applied GCMS notes in Aug and rec'd 3-4 days before medical status was updated so nt sure if this has to do anything with this.

And i did not link my application, and currents status is decision made for both Sponsor and PR.

the email i rec'd does have option to send the passport to Ottawa, so for someone who is already or coming here in few days, best choice is wait and send it to Ottawa.

Let me know if anyone else need any more info, good luck

Rossei

Champion Member
Jun 6, 2010
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
18-Jan-2011 (Buffalo)
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
26-Nov-2010
AOR Received.
21-Jul-2011 (Email)
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
25-Jul-2011 (Reg. Mail)
Med's Done....
03-Aug-2011
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
08-Sep-2011 (Email)
VISA ISSUED...
20-Sep-2011 (Buffalo)
LANDED..........
20-Sep-2011 (Niagara)
sramamur said:
Good news, received a passport request for my mom from New Delhi this morning. However, my mom and I will be flying from India to Canada on October 10, 2016 - a trip which was arranged a few months ago. Is it okay to send the passport after we land in Canada? In this case, the passport will be sent to CPC-Ottawa office.

I am not sure whether we have time to send the passport to New Delhi for stamping and get it back by October 9th. Also, I cannot change my travel plans because of work commitments.

Does anyone know a contact number for CPC-Ottawa office? I tried calling the general CIC number - apparently this number is valid for Canada and US only.

Sridhar.

Congrats sramamur!

I assume from your previous posts that both your applications have been processed by CPC-O, yet you received PPR from NDVO for one of your applications (your mom). Is that right?

BTW, I entered your info into 2014 SS: sramamur #1 (your mom) and sramamur #2 (in-laws).

sramamur

Star Member
Jul 5, 2016
Rossei said:
Congrats sramamur!

I assume from your previous posts that both your applications have been processed by CPC-O, yet you received PPR from NDVO for one of your applications (your mom). Is that right?

BTW, I entered your info into 2014 SS: sramamur #1 (your mom) and sramamur #2 (in-laws).
Yes, that is correct. My in-laws have recently submitted their medical (passed), PCC and RPRF documents. Hope theirs get processed in the next few months.

drunkhead

Star Member
Jul 2, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo - Ottawa Pilot Processing
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-sep-2011
AOR Received.
24-oct-2011
Med's Request
24-oct-2011
Passport Req..
4-jan-2012
LANDED..........
28-jan-2012
Looks like New Delhi's on fire :p

garry27

Nov 30, 2012
how to submit passport to Ottawa

If you have a mailing address in Canada and if you and all the accompanying dependents on your application are currently in Canada and plan to be in Canada for at least three months, you may submit your passport(s) to the Case Processing Centre – Ottawa.
You are required to send your document(s) together along with a copy of this letter by mail or courier to the following address with the additional following document:
· A self-addressed, pre-paid Xpresspost envelope from Canada Post.
Purchase your prepaid letter-sized (32 x 24 cm) Canada Post Xpresspost envelope (Regional if you live in Ontario or Quebec; National for other provinces and territories), at any Canada Post retail outlet.

Complete the mailing label showing your full mailing address in the “Deliver To” field.

Make a note of tracking numbers for each envelope.

Enclose this envelope along with your documents and a copy of this letter.

You can purchase a Canada Post shipping label on line

Please note that the Case Processing Centre in Ottawa will not return documents to a Canadian address via any other courier than a pre-paid self-addressed Expresspost envelope.

Submit all documents in a single package and send it to the following address:
CPC – Ottawa – PR
365 Laurier Avenue West
Ottawa ON
K1A 1L1

maulikpatel35

Star Member
Apr 28, 2010
sramamur said:

Sridhar.

You can wait and send your passport after you reach to Canada or send some one to New Delhi and they will print the passport on same day.
you just need to visit embassy and show your ticket and they will take your passport and ask you to come back after 4 and they will ready for you.
I did same to my wife in 2010.
Thanks.

mspjal

Star Member
Dec 22, 2013
CALGARY
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
new delhi
NOC Code......
n/a
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
Jan 07,2014 ,REACHED cic-m on Jan 10,2014,at 11.30 AM
Doc's Request.
In Process since 22/04/2016
Nomination.....
credit card charged on Jan 25,2014
AOR Received.
Recvd on JUN 09,2014 CPC-MISSISSAUGA.
IELTS Request
n/a
File Transfer...
Approved by CPC-MISSISSAUGA nd file trfd. to CPC-Ottawa on April 14,2016
Med's Request
received vide email dated June 30,2016.
Med's Done....
AS on July 21 nd information sent to CPC-Ottawa on July 26,Medical results recvd. line in ecas visible
Interview........
expecting waiver
Passport Req..
Email dtd. Oct.20,2016 recvd. for submission of PPTS nd submitted on Oct. 24, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
Visa Docs recvd. on Aug 07,2016
LANDED..........
With God blessings, landed with my spouse at Calgary on April 26,2017.
sramamur said:

Sridhar.

@Sridharji,

Please accept my heart felt congrats for PPR in respect of your parent's application.

As regard submission of PPT , I am of the view that you have option to send it either to CPC-Ottawa or CHC New Delhi or you may even personally visit with your parent( since you are on visit to India,right now) to NDVO and get the needful done right away. Make sure to carry all the relevant docs with you, namely your PPT, PR CARD Travelling Ticket of both of you.Besides this, copy of the email you have received wrt to submission of PPT ALONG WITH a few latest photographs of your parent.

Sir, time line of my parents' application is almost the same as that of your parent.Medical recvd. line appeared in ecas on Aug. 08,2016, whereas the compliance to CPC-Ottawa email ,asking for Medicals/PCC/RPRF, was made on July 26,2016.

Thanks for update.

Good luck and God bless all !!!!
mspjal

mspjal

Star Member
Dec 22, 2013
CALGARY
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
new delhi
NOC Code......
n/a
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
Jan 07,2014 ,REACHED cic-m on Jan 10,2014,at 11.30 AM
Doc's Request.
In Process since 22/04/2016
Nomination.....
credit card charged on Jan 25,2014
AOR Received.
Recvd on JUN 09,2014 CPC-MISSISSAUGA.
IELTS Request
n/a
File Transfer...
Approved by CPC-MISSISSAUGA nd file trfd. to CPC-Ottawa on April 14,2016
Med's Request
received vide email dated June 30,2016.
Med's Done....
AS on July 21 nd information sent to CPC-Ottawa on July 26,Medical results recvd. line in ecas visible
Interview........
expecting waiver
Passport Req..
Email dtd. Oct.20,2016 recvd. for submission of PPTS nd submitted on Oct. 24, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
Visa Docs recvd. on Aug 07,2016
LANDED..........
With God blessings, landed with my spouse at Calgary on April 26,2017.
garry27 said:
Update:

@garry27,

Congrats, for receiving PPR for your parent.

I would appreciate if you could post the time line of your mother's application. This may help other forum members to assess position of their parent's application.

Thanx.

Good luck and God bless all !!!!

mspjal

jhutti

Aug 13, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sramamur said:

Sridhar.

Congrats. But i am confused with your info. Is your mom case was processed in ottawa or new delhi.