+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WHEN YOUR PARENT SPONSORSHIP 2014 APPLICATION REACHED CPC-M? UPDATE HERE...

Rossei

Champion Member
Jun 6, 2010
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
18-Jan-2011 (Buffalo)
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
26-Nov-2010
AOR Received.
21-Jul-2011 (Email)
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
25-Jul-2011 (Reg. Mail)
Med's Done....
03-Aug-2011
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
08-Sep-2011 (Email)
VISA ISSUED...
20-Sep-2011 (Buffalo)
LANDED..........
20-Sep-2011 (Niagara)
maulikpatel35 said:
Does any one in New Delhi get PPR from 2014 or 2015?
m880 from 2014 batch.

Every other LVO is moving just only New Delhi is stuck after sending Medical.
There isn't much evidence that all other busy LVO's moving faster than NDVO (except SVO). Although NDVO and HKVO started very early in requesting IME/PCC/RPRF; they slowed down in final stages. NDVO, HKVO, LVO (London), MVO (Manila) - they all have issued very few PPR's.

hobbes

Star Member
Mar 20, 2008
Hi folks,

My Mom (who lives in India) finally received her passport request yesterday.

Application sent: Jan 1st week 2014.
Sponsorship approval: sometime in Spring 2016.
PCC, medical: July 2016.
Request for my Dad's death certificate: Sep 19 2016, sent immediately.
Passport request: 27-Sep 2016.

Visa office: Ottawa.

hellorichmond

Jan 2, 2014
Very slow compared with many of you who have received visa or at least received medical exam notice

June 2016
You have met the requirements for eligibility as a sponsor. Accordingly, the Application for Permanent Residence for your relative has been forwarded to the visa office in Hong Kong for further processing. This visa office was selected based on your relative’s home address and the requirements of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act.

My mom lives in the States (green card) but her application was sent to Hong Kong. It might explain the delay.

Sponsorship Application Status: Decision Made

We received your application to sponsor *** on January 6, 2014.
We started processing your application on February 29, 2016.

Permanent Residence Application Status: Application Received

We received ***'s application for permanent residence on January 6, 2014.

Where is this application? Details
Application/profile status Open
Review of eligibility Review in Progress
Review of medical results Not needed at this time
Review of submitted documents
Scheduling an interview Not needed at this time
A background check is needed Not needed at this time
Final decision Not Started

jhutti

Aug 13, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
maulikpatel35 said:
Does any one in New Delhi get PPR from 2014 or 2015?
Every other LVO is moving just only New Delhi is stuck after sending Medical.
Please update if anyone file link on cic and showing any progress than.
Thanks.
No one from delhi get any PPR request. One person m880 cliams but he is from ottawa

manek

Mar 31, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Our GCMC notes request returned on day 28, with reason of lack of Sponsored person's approval. So from when we need Sponsored person's approval to get status of their case? We did not had any of those forms filled when applied for GCMC 2 months ago.

mspjal

Star Member
Dec 22, 2013
CALGARY
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
new delhi
NOC Code......
n/a
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
Jan 07,2014 ,REACHED cic-m on Jan 10,2014,at 11.30 AM
Doc's Request.
In Process since 22/04/2016
Nomination.....
credit card charged on Jan 25,2014
AOR Received.
Recvd on JUN 09,2014 CPC-MISSISSAUGA.
IELTS Request
n/a
File Transfer...
Approved by CPC-MISSISSAUGA nd file trfd. to CPC-Ottawa on April 14,2016
Med's Request
received vide email dated June 30,2016.
Med's Done....
AS on July 21 nd information sent to CPC-Ottawa on July 26,Medical results recvd. line in ecas visible
Interview........
expecting waiver
Passport Req..
Email dtd. Oct.20,2016 recvd. for submission of PPTS nd submitted on Oct. 24, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
Visa Docs recvd. on Aug 07,2016
LANDED..........
With God blessings, landed with my spouse at Calgary on April 26,2017.
manek said:
Our GCMC notes request returned on day 28, with reason of lack of Sponsored person's approval. So from when we need Sponsored person's approval to get status of their case? We did not had any of those forms filled when applied for GCMC 2 months ago.

@MANEK

Here is an extract from "ACCESS TO INFORMATION ACT" on CIC website:

"If you are making a request on behalf of someone else, you must include the Consent for an Access to Information and Personal Information Request (IMM 5744) form. Include this form for each individual listed on your file who is over the age of 18."

So,act as advised in the process.

Hope, this may assist you.

Good luck. God bless all !!!!

mspjal

mspjal

Star Member
Dec 22, 2013
CALGARY
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
new delhi
NOC Code......
n/a
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
Jan 07,2014 ,REACHED cic-m on Jan 10,2014,at 11.30 AM
Doc's Request.
In Process since 22/04/2016
Nomination.....
credit card charged on Jan 25,2014
AOR Received.
Recvd on JUN 09,2014 CPC-MISSISSAUGA.
IELTS Request
n/a
File Transfer...
Approved by CPC-MISSISSAUGA nd file trfd. to CPC-Ottawa on April 14,2016
Med's Request
received vide email dated June 30,2016.
Med's Done....
AS on July 21 nd information sent to CPC-Ottawa on July 26,Medical results recvd. line in ecas visible
Interview........
expecting waiver
Passport Req..
Email dtd. Oct.20,2016 recvd. for submission of PPTS nd submitted on Oct. 24, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
Visa Docs recvd. on Aug 07,2016
LANDED..........
With God blessings, landed with my spouse at Calgary on April 26,2017.
hobbes said:
Hi folks,

My Mom (who lives in India) finally received her passport request yesterday.

Application sent: Jan 1st week 2014.
Sponsorship approval: sometime in Spring 2016.
PCC, medical: July 2016.
Request for my Dad's death certificate: Sep 19 2016, sent immediately.
Passport request: 27-Sep 2016.

Visa office: Ottawa.
@hobbes,

Conrats for receiving PPR for your mother. what was instruction with regard to submission of PASSPORT of your mother ? Whether PPT is required to be submitted to CHC New Delhi or Ottawa ? Please do write back.As per my understanding, it has to be CHC New Delhi as "Case Processing Office" only determines/reviews PA's eligibility and transfers the file to LVO for issue of visa.

Time line of my parents' application is almost SAME as that of your mother.My parents also live in India . Their Visa office is also : CPO,OTTAWA.

Tnanx for update.

Good luck. God bless all !!!

mspjal

hobbes

Star Member
Mar 20, 2008
mspjal,

The instruction was to submit the passport at a VFS office in India who will then send it to CHC, New Delhi.

There was also the option of submitting it to CPC Ottawa:
"if you and all the accompanying dependents on your application are currently in Canada and plan to be in Canada for at least three months, you may submit your passport(s) to the Case Processing Centre – Ottawa."

scorpion_ca

May 31, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Finally got the PPR email from this email address IRCC.CPCO-FinalRequest-CTDO-DemandeFinale.IRCC@cic.gc.ca. My account still shows nothing other than background check is in progress.

Why are they sending email if the application is linked with my account? Any idea?

MissFrowz

Star Member
Oct 16, 2014
Visa Office......
Vancouver
scorpion_ca said:
Finally got the PPR email from this email address IRCC.CPCO-FinalRequest-CTDO-DemandeFinale.IRCC@cic.gc.ca. My account still shows nothing other than background check is in progress.

Why are they sending email if the application is linked with my account? Any idea?
Congrats! As for the email correspondence, my mum also received all correspondence via email even though the application was linked to MyCIC. She never received anything through MyCIC which we thought was odd. Congrats again, yay!!

punchshp

Star Member
Aug 10, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2 Jan 2015
Doc's Request.
April 2016
AOR Received.
May 2015
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
12 Jul 2016
Med's Request
15 Aug 2016
Med's Done....
25 Aug 2016
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
WAITING
VISA ISSUED...
WAITING
LANDED..........
WAITING
scorpion_ca said:

congratulations

siter_pakhi

Star Member
Oct 29, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January 08, 2014
AOR Received.
June 09, 2014
File Transfer...
April 06, 2016
Med's Request
June 28, 2016
Med's Done....
July 23, 2016
Interview........
Not needed at this time
Passport Req..
October 11, 2016 (Passport received by SVO: October 31, 2016)
VISA ISSUED...
November 4, 2016
scorpion_ca said:

Congratulations !!!! That's a great news :). Looks like CPC-Ottawa has restarted working on parents sponsorship again. I am expecting to hear the same news soon. Did the email come to your email address or at your parents' email address?

scorpion_ca

May 31, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
siter_pakhi said:
Congratulations !!!! That's a great news :). Looks like CPC-Ottawa has restarted working on parents sponsorship again. I am expecting to hear the same news soon. Did the email come to your email address or at your parents' email address?
We did not use separate email address. It has came to my email address and I am also my parents representative.

scorpion_ca

May 31, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks Everyone...

IRCC has asked us to submit passport, photos along with Appendix B. There is a note "Please complete this form for yourself, your spouse/common-law partner, and your dependent children who will accompany you to Canada." on the Appendix B.

Now my question is that there is no dependent children of my parents and all of my siblings live in Canada. Therefore, my parents do not need to mention about their children info on the Appendix B form. This is my understanding. However, those who already submitted their passports, please confirm. I am excited now and I do not want to make any mistake at the eleventh hour.

Rossei

Champion Member
Jun 6, 2010
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
18-Jan-2011 (Buffalo)
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
26-Nov-2010
AOR Received.
21-Jul-2011 (Email)
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
25-Jul-2011 (Reg. Mail)
Med's Done....
03-Aug-2011
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
08-Sep-2011 (Email)
VISA ISSUED...
20-Sep-2011 (Buffalo)
LANDED..........
20-Sep-2011 (Niagara)
scorpion_ca said:
Thanks Everyone...

IRCC has asked us to submit passport, photos along with Appendix B. There is a note "Please complete this form for yourself, your spouse/common-law partner, and your dependent children who will accompany you to Canada." on the Appendix B.

Now my question is that there is no dependent children of my parents and all of my siblings live in Canada. Therefore, my parents do not need to mention about their children info on the Appendix B form. This is my understanding. However, those who already submitted their passports, please confirm. I am excited now and I do not want to make any mistake at the eleventh hour.
First of all, congratulations for the PPR.

The whole heading goes like this on Appendix B:
Please complete this form for yourself, your spouse/common-law partner, and your dependent children who will accompany you to Canada. Send the completed form with your passport(s). DO NOT send passports for non-accompanying family members.

So, your parents don't have to fill out anything in the boxes for Child 1 to Child 5. For my mom, I although put "N/A" in the top row only. Mind you, this is mainly for printing CoPR.