+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WHEN YOUR PARENT SPONSORSHIP 2014 APPLICATION REACHED CPC-M? UPDATE HERE...

Stuck

Aug 17, 2010
Dear Members,

I am new to this thread and looking for your valuable inputs.

I had applied for PGP during first week of 2014 and received an email from CIC during June 2014 that my application has been accepted as one of the 5,000 applications for the 2014 intake year. But after that I have not received any communication from CIC :'( After reading this thread my understanding is most of the application from 2014 are close to be finalized but I have not even received sponsorship approval yet. Is someone else also on the same page like me ????

What your opinion should I call/send an email to CIC to check the status?

Thank you in advance for your inputs.

Regards,

RPh

Jan 3, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Stuck said:
Dear Members,

I had applied for PGP during first week of 2014 and received an email from CIC during June 2014 that my application has been accepted as one of the 5,000 applications for the 2014 intake year. But after that I have not received any communication from CIC :'( After reading this thread my understanding is most of the application from 2014 are close to be finalized but I have not even received sponsorship approval yet. Is someone else also on the same page like me ????

Regards,
From the suggestions of members in our awesome thread, you can either:
1. Order GCMS notes
2. Link your file to your account
3. Call cic

I think someone mentioned that they didn't get any sponsorship approval but were surprised in getting medical requests/PCC from their LVO

ajka

Jul 14, 2016
Stuck said:
Dear Members,

Regards,
I am in the same boat. havent heard anything. called CIC, ordered GCMS notes but still waiting for the notes. its been over a month now. just comtacted local MP and he will contact CIC. hope we get at-least some response.

mspjal

Star Member
Dec 22, 2013
CALGARY
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
new delhi
NOC Code......
n/a
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
Jan 07,2014 ,REACHED cic-m on Jan 10,2014,at 11.30 AM
Doc's Request.
In Process since 22/04/2016
Nomination.....
credit card charged on Jan 25,2014
AOR Received.
Recvd on JUN 09,2014 CPC-MISSISSAUGA.
IELTS Request
n/a
File Transfer...
Approved by CPC-MISSISSAUGA nd file trfd. to CPC-Ottawa on April 14,2016
Med's Request
received vide email dated June 30,2016.
Med's Done....
AS on July 21 nd information sent to CPC-Ottawa on July 26,Medical results recvd. line in ecas visible
Interview........
expecting waiver
Passport Req..
Email dtd. Oct.20,2016 recvd. for submission of PPTS nd submitted on Oct. 24, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
Visa Docs recvd. on Aug 07,2016
LANDED..........
With God blessings, landed with my spouse at Calgary on April 26,2017.
m880 said:
Got my mom's passport back today!! Now to either flagpole or get an appt at a local office!!
@m880,

Congrats. Could you please post your parents Time line for the benefit of other forum members.

Thanks .Wish your parents would pass off the landing formalities in comfortable manner !!!

Good luck. God bless all !!!!

mspjal

Stuck

Aug 17, 2010
RPh said:
From the suggestions of members in our awesome thread, you can either:
1. Order GCMS notes
2. Link your file to your account
3. Call cic

I think someone mentioned that they didn't get any sponsorship approval but were surprised in getting medical requests/PCC from their LVO

Thank you all for your inputs. I have applied for the notes as well as sent them an email clarification. Once I hear back anything I will post it.

Thank you !!!

Rossei

Champion Member
Jun 6, 2010
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
18-Jan-2011 (Buffalo)
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
26-Nov-2010
AOR Received.
21-Jul-2011 (Email)
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
25-Jul-2011 (Reg. Mail)
Med's Done....
03-Aug-2011
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
08-Sep-2011 (Email)
VISA ISSUED...
20-Sep-2011 (Buffalo)
LANDED..........
20-Sep-2011 (Niagara)
m880 said:
Got my mom's passport back today!! Now to either flagpole or get an appt at a local office!!
Congrats!

When was the visa issued?

Naqvee

Star Member
May 11, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Rossei,

I have received CSQ for my mom. What are the next steps for PR? I couldn't find any application package or form to send alongwith the CSQ copy of CIC.

Please help.

Rossei said:
Congrats!

When was the visa issued?

avn

Star Member
Jan 2, 2014
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
02-01-2014
Med's Request
11-12-2017
Med's Done....
18-12-2017
Passport Req..
23-02-2018
I'm in the same boat

Got GSM notes and it doesn't say anything I didn't already know.

No sponsorship approval yet - cic won't give me any info.

I see applications from 2015 and 2016 are starting to move along.

I even contacted my MP and they weren't able to get anymore info. Cic is working on applications from Nov 2011 apparently which we all know is BS.

Anthony42

Star Member
Sep 18, 2015
kiwi2016 said:
Hey Anthony, and everyone else, my mum landed yesterday at PeaceArch border, at last it's over! Peacearch was easy, although take note when flagpoling you have to wait in the U.S. customs and immigration queue before they will give you a piece of paper to say you're flagpoling! Was a 2 hour wait, then it took about 15 minutes once we finally got to Canadian immigration... makes no sense! But she now has it (and now we're thinking about returning home, ha).

Good luck everyone, I think Anthony is right, they're trying to just push as many as possible through this year...
Congrats Kiwi! My parent r coming here s a well. It was a lot of work but nice sense of accomplishment eh.

skekk

Star Member
Mar 7, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Naqvee said:
Hi Rossei,

I have received CSQ for my mom. What are the next steps for PR? I couldn't find any application package or form to send alongwith the CSQ copy of CIC.

Please help.
Hello!
I spoke to Immigration Quebec on the phone and they say that they don't communicate internally to CIC. So they don't forward them a copy of CSQ.

In my case Immigration Canada sent my mom 2 separate emails.
1)request to send them copy of CSQ, copy of police security certificate by e-mail. (by replying to this email). They also requested to pay fees (490 per person) and send them a receipt on special email mentioned. (45 days to do this)
2)They also sent medical exam request to my mom's e-mail. And asked to complete the exam in 30 days.

I went to see the status of my application online. It says they started to process my application on August 18th. I got their requests on Sept 16th.

I have different situation: I still don't have my CSQ, because I applied only on Sept 1st.

sylvia27

Star Member
Dec 9, 2010
skekk said:
Hello!
I spoke to Immigration Quebec on the phone and they say that they don't communicate internally to CIC. So they don't forward them a copy of CSQ.

In my case Immigration Canada sent my mom 2 separate emails.
1)request to send them copy of CSQ, copy of police security certificate by e-mail. (by replying to this email). They also requested to pay fees (490 per person) and send them a receipt on special email mentioned. (45 days to do this)
2)They also sent medical exam request to my mom's e-mail. And asked to complete the exam in 30 days.

I went to see the status of my application online. It says they started to process my application on August 18th. I got their requests on Sept 16th.

I have different situation: I still don't have my CSQ, because I applied only on Sept 1st.
I recently received CSQ from Immigration Quebec and they mentioned in the letter of approval that they did send a sopy of the CSQ to CIC Ottawa which is the office handling our application. But even if they sent it, you still have to email a scanned copy of the CSQ to CIC once you receive it. If you think the CSQ won't be ready in time for the deadline CIC gave you, you can email and they will extend the deadline for you, that's what I did and they gave me extra time to submit them. Good Luck.

Naqvee

Star Member
May 11, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
We need to email CSQ to CIC? I have received two copies of CSQ, with one highlighted for CIC.

sylvia27 said:
I recently received CSQ from Immigration Quebec and they mentioned in the letter of approval that they did send a sopy of the CSQ to CIC Ottawa which is the office handling our application. But even if they sent it, you still have to email a scanned copy of the CSQ to CIC once you receive it. If you think the CSQ won't be ready in time for the deadline CIC gave you, you can email and they will extend the deadline for you, that's what I did and they gave me extra time to submit them. Good Luck.