+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WHEN YOUR PARENT SPONSORSHIP 2014 APPLICATION REACHED CPC-M? UPDATE HERE...

mspjal

Star Member
Dec 22, 2013
CALGARY
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
new delhi
NOC Code......
n/a
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
Jan 07,2014 ,REACHED cic-m on Jan 10,2014,at 11.30 AM
Doc's Request.
In Process since 22/04/2016
Nomination.....
credit card charged on Jan 25,2014
AOR Received.
Recvd on JUN 09,2014 CPC-MISSISSAUGA.
IELTS Request
n/a
File Transfer...
Approved by CPC-MISSISSAUGA nd file trfd. to CPC-Ottawa on April 14,2016
Med's Request
received vide email dated June 30,2016.
Med's Done....
AS on July 21 nd information sent to CPC-Ottawa on July 26,Medical results recvd. line in ecas visible
Interview........
expecting waiver
Passport Req..
Email dtd. Oct.20,2016 recvd. for submission of PPTS nd submitted on Oct. 24, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
Visa Docs recvd. on Aug 07,2016
LANDED..........
With God blessings, landed with my spouse at Calgary on April 26,2017.
Hello All,

Time line of my parents' application is on the left.

Ecas detail is as under:

Status: "IN PROCESS"SINCE 22/ 06/ 2016,changed from "APPLICATION RECEIVED",CHANGED FROM "APPLICATION RECVD. " TO "IN PROCESS"
in Feb 2016 (exact date forgotten),again CHANGED to "APPLICATION RECVD." on May 11,2016 nd remained as such until June 21,2016.
An interesting story,isnt' it.

In the box it carries three lines:-

1. Application has been received on January 10,2014.
2.Processing on your application has been started on JULY 01,2016
3. Medical results have been received.

Emails for MR/PCC/RPRF were received on June 30,2016,which precedes the reported actual START date of processing.

As my father was in Canada, on visitor visa, at the time of recpt. of above stated emails,he cut short his visit and flew back to the home country(INDIA) for Medicals and doing PCC application formalities.

Required instructions were complied and scanned copies of PCC/RPRF/eMEDICAL CERTIFICATE as ISSUED BY THE DOCTOR, WHO HAD CONDUCTED MEDICAL EXAMINATION OF MY PARENTS,were uploaded on JULY 26,2016." Medical results received" line appeared on August 08,2006.

More than a month has gone by and the "Wait" is on for getting any information. MYcic account still does not carry any information in respect of the application .

Let us see how the wind blows.

Congrats to all those who have recvd. MR/PCC/RPRF AND ,of course, PPR .

Good luck to all the forum members. God bless all !!!!

mspjal

mspjal

Star Member
Dec 22, 2013
CALGARY
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
new delhi
NOC Code......
n/a
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
n/a
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
AS on July 21 nd information sent to CPC-Ottawa on July 26,Medical results recvd. line in ecas visible
Interview........
expecting waiver
Passport Req..
Email dtd. Oct.20,2016 recvd. for submission of PPTS nd submitted on Oct. 24, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
scorpion_ca said:
I was expecting PPR as we submitted PCC, RPRF and medical results at the end of July. Therefore, I did not link our application. Finally decided to link the application and it shows review of medical results have been passed.

Lately CPC-Ottawa has been acting like SVO.
@scorpion_can,

Congrats. Thanx for posting update.

Has the ecas changed to "DECISION MADE" ?

Good luck.God bless all !!!!

mspjal

scorpion_ca

May 31, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mspjal said:
@scorpion_can,

Congrats. Thanx for posting update.

Has the ecas changed to "DECISION MADE" ?

Good luck.God bless all !!!!

mspjal
Yes, the e-cas has been updated last week but my sponsorship application was approved in April, 2016.

mspjal

Star Member
Dec 22, 2013
CALGARY
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
new delhi
NOC Code......
n/a
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
n/a
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
expecting waiver
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Hello friends,

Going back to the way my PR application was processed in 2006 and on the basis of couple of CAIPS NOTES I received in the process,should I DERIVE the under mentioned conclusions in respect of my parents application :-

ECAS STATUS (IN PROCESS) CONCLUSION
----------------- -------------------

Processing on your application has This implies that VO had visited the file on
started on JULY 01,2016 marked BFD ND found it fit to move for
the next level of process,namely calling for
pcc,rprf nd MEDICALS AND THEN MARKED
fresh BFD(DUE DATE FOR NEXT REVIEW of
file),pending receipt of aforesaid information.
The file will be revisited on MARKED BFD.,
which in many cases is advanced if the
required information is received before
BFD .Yes, it solely depends on VO nd the
inventory at his/her disposal.

Medical Results have been received. Suggests that the MO at CPO- Ottawa, who
was assigned responsibility to review the
medical results had approved the file for
"ISSUE OF VISA"in context of medical
examination conducted on my parents by
CIC designated doctor.

I believe , NOTATIONS IN CAIPS NOTES obtained by me during processing of my own PR APPLICATION suggests as to how the file moves from one stage to other nd its movement from department to another. Caips notes/now GCMS helps us to take proactive measure in respect of our application.

Having said all this, I am aware,every case has its own treatment by the dealing officer(s)/VO.

I would appreciate if the forum members could spare sometime to post their opinions as regard my above observations.

Thanx.

Good luck and God bless u all!!!!

mspjal

NB: MYcic account has still not been updated. It carries "NO INFORMATION" ,although i have already linked the application to it.

punchshp

Star Member
Aug 10, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2 Jan 2015
Doc's Request.
April 2016
AOR Received.
May 2015
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
12 Jul 2016
Med's Request
15 Aug 2016
Med's Done....
25 Aug 2016
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
WAITING
VISA ISSUED...
WAITING
LANDED..........
WAITING
mspjal said:
Hello friends,

Going back to the way my PR application was processed in 2006 and on the basis of couple of CAIPS NOTES I received in the process,should I DERIVE the under mentioned conclusions in respect of my parents application :-

ECAS STATUS (IN PROCESS) CONCLUSION
----------------- -------------------

Processing on your application has This implies that VO had visited the file on
started on JULY 01,2016 marked BFD ND found it fit to move for
the next level of process,namely calling for
pcc,rprf nd MEDICALS AND THEN MARKED
fresh BFD(DUE DATE FOR NEXT REVIEW of
file),pending receipt of aforesaid information.
The file will be revisited on MARKED BFD.,
which in many cases is advanced if the
required information is received before
BFD .Yes, it solely depends on VO nd the
inventory at his/her disposal.

Medical Results have been received. Suggests that the MO at CPO- Ottawa, who
was assigned responsibility to review the
medical results had approved the file for
"ISSUE OF VISA"in context of medical
examination conducted on my parents by
CIC designated doctor.

I believe , NOTATIONS IN CAIPS NOTES obtained by me during processing of my own PR APPLICATION suggests as to how the file moves from one stage to other nd its movement from department to another. Caips notes/now GCMS helps us to take proactive measure in respect of our application.

Having said all this, I am aware,every case has its own treatment by the dealing officer(s)/VO.

I would appreciate if the forum members could spare sometime to post their opinions as regard my above observations.

Thanx.

Good luck and God bless u all!!!!

mspjal

NB: MYcic account has still not been updated. It carries "NO INFORMATION" ,although i have already linked the application to it.
People who had to go for second medical checkup can verify.
Thanks for sharing the information

mspjal

Star Member
Dec 22, 2013
CALGARY
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
new delhi
NOC Code......
n/a
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
n/a
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
expecting waiver
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
scorpion_ca said:
Yes, the e-cas has been updated last week but my sponsorship application was approved in April, 2016.
@scorpion- ca,

Thanx.So was mine.It done on April 14,2016 the file was transferred to CPC-Ottawa for determining eligibility of my parents.Rest has been updated in the forum.

What really surprises me ia that Mycic account still shows "no information".,even when Ecas shows processing start date nd receipt of medical results.it is more than a month

Ur take on this situation,please.

Good luck.God bless all .

mspjal

punchshp

Star Member
Aug 10, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2 Jan 2015
Doc's Request.
April 2016
AOR Received.
May 2015
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
12 Jul 2016
Med's Request
15 Aug 2016
Med's Done....
25 Aug 2016
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
WAITING
VISA ISSUED...
WAITING
LANDED..........
WAITING
mspjal said:
@scorpion- ca,

Thanx.So was mine.It done on April 14,2016 the file was transferred to CPC-Ottawa for determining eligibility of my parents.Rest has been updated in the forum.

What really surprises me ia that Mycic account still shows "no information".,even when Ecas shows processing start date nd receipt of medical results.it is more than a month

Ur take on this situation,please.

Good luck.God bless all .

mspjal

It seems lots of ppl om the same situation. In my case i can not link my application though on ecas it says medical received.
Lets keep our finger crossed.

scorpion_ca

May 31, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@mspjal - I wouldn't worry too much as long as e-cas shows medical results have been received.

@punchshp - When I tried to link my parents application, I created account for principal applicant. After that, I use member # 2 but it did not work later I used # 3 (parents and myself; however, I excluded other two siblings) and used all small letter for place of birth and finally it worked.

I also used Application # and principal applicant's client ID number. Previously there was a (-) in between eight digit client ID number and the client ID IRCC provided for my parents, it does not have a (-).

sramamur

Star Member
Jul 5, 2016
mspjal said:
Hello All,

Time line of my parents' application is on the left.

Ecas detail is as under:

Status: "IN PROCESS"SINCE 22/ 06/ 2016,changed from "APPLICATION RECEIVED",CHANGED FROM "APPLICATION RECVD. " TO "IN PROCESS"
in Feb 2016 (exact date forgotten),again CHANGED to "APPLICATION RECVD." on May 11,2016 nd remained as such until June 21,2016.
An interesting story,isnt' it.

In the box it carries three lines:-

1. Application has been received on January 10,2014.
2.Processing on your application has been started on JULY 01,2016
3. Medical results have been received.

Emails for MR/PCC/RPRF were received on June 30,2016,which precedes the reported actual START date of processing.

As my father was in Canada, on visitor visa, at the time of recpt. of above stated emails,he cut short his visit and flew back to the home country(INDIA) for Medicals and doing PCC application formalities.

Required instructions were complied and scanned copies of PCC/RPRF/eMEDICAL CERTIFICATE as ISSUED BY THE DOCTOR, WHO HAD CONDUCTED MEDICAL EXAMINATION OF MY PARENTS,were uploaded on JULY 26,2016." Medical results received" line appeared on August 08,2006.

More than a month has gone by and the "Wait" is on for getting any information. MYcic account still does not carry any information in respect of the application .

Let us see how the wind blows.

Congrats to all those who have recvd. MR/PCC/RPRF AND ,of course, PPR .

Good luck to all the forum members. God bless all !!!!

mspjal
Mspjal: my mom's timeline is similar to your parents. Medical was submitted at the end of June and the medical status updated to "passed" in MyCIC during late August. We also submitted PPC and paid RPRF but MyCIC says that "documents not needed at this time". I emailed the documents and also sent a hard copy by post. Not sure what is happening, whether CPC-Ottawa has received the PCC and RPRF.

Interestingly I found out today that the Sponsorship Application Status in Ecas shows "Decision Made", while Permanent Residence Application Status is still "In Process". I see the usual three lines under Permanent Residence Status, but under "Sponsorship" does not say what decision was made.

Keeping fingers crossed!

Seems my mom still has a long way to go . . .

Cheers, Sridhar.

punchshp

Star Member
Aug 10, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2 Jan 2015
Doc's Request.
April 2016
AOR Received.
May 2015
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
12 Jul 2016
Med's Request
15 Aug 2016
Med's Done....
25 Aug 2016
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
WAITING
VISA ISSUED...
WAITING
LANDED..........
WAITING
scorpion_ca said:
@mspjal - I wouldn't worry too much as long as e-cas shows medical results have been received.

@punchshp - When I tried to link my parents application, I created account for principal applicant. After that, I use member # 2 but it did not work later I used # 3 (parents and myself; however, I excluded other two siblings) and used all small letter for place of birth and finally it worked.

I also used Application # and principal applicant's client ID number. Previously there was a (-) in between eight digit client ID number and the client ID IRCC provided for my parents, it does not have a (-).
Thank you for your suggestion, I will try after 24 hour.
Thank you again

mspjal

Star Member
Dec 22, 2013
CALGARY
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
new delhi
NOC Code......
n/a
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
n/a
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
expecting waiver
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
sramamur said:
Mspjal: my mom's timeline is similar to your parents. Medical was submitted at the end of June and the medical status updated to "passed" in MyCIC during late August. We also submitted PPC and paid RPRF but MyCIC says that "documents not needed at this time". I emailed the documents and also sent a hard copy by post. Not sure what is happening, whether CPC-Ottawa has received the PCC and RPRF.

Interestingly I found out today that the Sponsorship Application Status in Ecas shows "Decision Made", while Permanent Residence Application Status is still "In Process". I see the usual three lines under Permanent Residence Status, but under "Sponsorship" does not say what decision was made.

Keeping fingers crossed!

Cheers, Sridhar.
@Sridhar,

I wish, ur parents would be close to the touch line of the ultimate stage of processing system. Mycic account ,to which the application may been linked, ought to have been updated with notation, "Ready for Visa".

So, Sir/Madam, mail box of ur parents email is needed to have a close watch. Ur parents may get PPR VERY SOON. Probably, ur parents may be asked to submit their PPTS at the Visa office located in ur home country (it should be india in ur case,i reckon).

Other forum members are requested to their opinion in this regard.

Thanx.

Good luck.God bless all !!!

mspjal

sramamur

Star Member
Jul 5, 2016
mspjal said:
@Sridhar,

I wish, ur parents would be close to the touch line of the ultimate stage of processing system. Mycic account ,to which the application may been linked, ought to have been updated with notation, "Ready for Visa".

So, Sir/Madam, mail box of ur parents email is needed to have a close watch. Ur parents may get PPR VERY SOON. Probably, ur parents may be asked to submit their PPTS at the Visa office located in ur home country (it should be india in ur case,i reckon).

Other forum members are requested to their opinion in this regard.

Thanx.

Good luck.God bless all !!!

mspjal
Hello Mspjal;

Thanks a lot for your encouraging words. However, Ecas says that "Decision Made" only for the Sponsorship Application and not for Permanent Residence Application. Also, in MyCIC it says that "Background Check is Not Needed at this Time", meaning they have not started the background check yet. So, I think my mom still have a long way to go . . .

Sridhar.

saindia

Apr 20, 2016
Hi,
Were you asked to submit the PCC and pay the RPRF? Or did you just sent these to expedite the process. I ask because I am in a similar position. Received medical request early last month and were completed in couple of days. MyCIC also shows as passed for medical for my parents and it's been quiet after that. No request for PCC or RPRF and it's been over a month. For background check it states "not started".

sramamur said:

Keeping fingers crossed!

Cheers, Sridhar.

RoyalNS

Star Member
Jan 4, 2014
saindia said:
Hi,
Were you asked to submit the PCC and pay the RPRF? Or did you just sent these to expedite the process. I ask because I am in a similar position. Received medical request early last month and were completed in couple of days. MyCIC also shows as passed for medical for my parents and it's been quiet after that. No request for PCC or RPRF and it's been over a month. For background check it states "not started".
You can get the PCC anytime and PCC is valid for 6 months. Same goes for the fee. After you pay the fee please send a copy of the PDF file to CPCO-Cost-Recovery@cic.gc.ca. Here the part of the email CIC sent us:

Instructions to obtain Police Certificates can be found on our website: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/security/police-cert/index.asp.

You can pay the Right of Permanent Residence Fee online by visiting: https://eservices.cic.gc.ca/epay/welcome.do?lang=en. Once the payment process is complete, the web site will display your official receipt in PDF format. Please send the receipt with your application number in the title to the following email CPCO-Cost-Recovery@cic.gc.ca. Please note that the RPRF ($490 per adult) is separate from the processing fees ($550 per adult and $150 per child) which were paid at the time of submitting the application.

Yorkiemum

Sep 23, 2015
saindia said:
Hi,
Last month we received an email requesting medicals. A couple of days later we were asked for the fees and police reports. Everything has been completed and returned to CIC apart from one police report which we haven't received yet. Our online file to was updated to 'Medical received'.