+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WHEN YOUR PARENT SPONSORSHIP 2014 APPLICATION REACHED CPC-M? UPDATE HERE...

jimmigd

May 12, 2016
Thanks Royal NS. I will try that today.

RoyalNS said:
I linked mine today.

1. We use the parents online account to link the application?
- I use my bank account info to create account.
2. We use primary applicants information while filling out details.
- Correct. My mom is Principle applicant so I used her info.
3. I am using Application number and UCI ID combination- This is the primary applicants- i.e my moms UCI ID?
- I used the file number and my mom UCI number.
4. # of people on application - Does it include sponsor? Does it include all dependents on application? Mother is primary+sister is dependent. So is it 2? Or does it include me and and my husband who are the sponsor and co sponsor? Should I also be adding my son?
- I use 4. Me+my Wife (not co-sponsor)+My father+My Mom. We dont have kids and my older brother is not dependent. I have tried previously with 2 and 3 and both failed. For you I think it would be you+your husband+your son+your mom+your sis = 5

Anthony42

Star Member
Sep 18, 2015
jimmigd said:
Thanks Royal NS. I will try that today.
Does linking your application give you much extra info?
I am just not sure it's worth. What do you think? They will stop sending any email communication.

RoyalNS

Star Member
Jan 4, 2014
Anthony42 said:
Does linking your application give you much extra info?
I am just not sure it's worth. What do you think? They will stop sending any email communication.
It is totally upto you. Here is the example of mine when I check. So I think it just help you little bit in detail and thats it. Best option is still GCMS notes though it take a month.

Where is this application? Details
----------------------------------------------------------------
Application/profile status Open
Review of eligibility Review in Progress
Review of medical results Review in Progress
Review of submitted documents
Scheduling an interview Not needed at this time
A background check is needed Not Started
Final decision Not Started

vnexpress

Jul 2, 2015
I was told Singapore Visa Office has just called applicants in 2014 batch for Passport Requests. Medical and police clearance submitted in June, PPR in August. As soon as all the information required are received, the decision will be made not subject to annual quota because this office no longer has a backlog. The processing time at SVO is extremely fast and efficient. Just some hopes for people applying through Singapore in 2014, 2015 and 2016.

kiwi2016

Star Member
Jan 28, 2016
Anthony42 said:
No nothing yet still waiting but I have submitted everything so the agent is either on vacation or they are double checking things lol.....

When I hadn't heard anything for a while I sent them an email just asking if they could confirm they have received everything they required... it seemed to hurry them up a bit as they emailed that same day requesting another police check and another copy of mums divorce cert... as soon as they had all that it took them a couple of days to request the passport photos...

Sooo, try sending them a friendly email to ensure they have everything they require... it may jog them along!remind them you there!

kiwi2016

Star Member
Jan 28, 2016
Rossei said:
Aren't you sponsoring both your parents? 2 pre-paid self-addressed envelopes for 2 persons - I think.
I figured it out, it's just one self addressed folded and put in the envelope addressed to them... I'm only sponsoring my mum.

Thanks!

Anthony42

Star Member
Sep 18, 2015
kiwi2016 said:
When I hadn't heard anything for a while I sent them an email just asking if they could confirm they have received everything they required... it seemed to hurry them up a bit as they emailed that same day requesting another police check and another copy of mums divorce cert... as soon as they had all that it took them a couple of days to request the passport photos...

Sooo, try sending them a friendly email to ensure they have everything they require... it may jog them along!remind them you there!
Thanks Kiwi great advice!

jnn

Jun 21, 2016
Hello Friends...

I need some advise please...

I am a 2014 Sponsor for my Parents and Brother. Now I am adding my sister on previous application as she is a dependent and My Income is higher than before.

1) should I have to pay the sponsor fees again? or Just Add On dependent fees?
2) Does that affect the Time line of my previous application ? I mean, is it gonna be still 2014 application or will change to 2016?
3) Should I submit the last three year? like 2013,2014 and 2015? bcoz on appication it says 2012,13 and 14?
4) I am updating few things than last application like: my current address, my status in canada and my parents current address, New passport numbers....should that be a contradiction?
5) I am still waiting on sponsorship approval...should that be delayed by this ADD ON?

I tried to call agent but as usual Ignorant ....Did not happy with them at all...

Sorry for asking many questions...

Good Luck to all....

thanks

RoyalNS

Star Member
Jan 4, 2014
vnexpress said:
I was told Singapore Visa Office has just called applicants in 2014 batch for Passport Requests. Medical and police clearance submitted in June, PPR in August. As soon as all the information required are received, the decision will be made not subject to annual quota because this office no longer has a backlog. The processing time at SVO is extremely fast and efficient. Just some hopes for people applying through Singapore in 2014, 2015 and 2016.
Yeah. My friend's mom already here in Canada. She applied in 2015. LVO is Singapore.

patang97

Jul 25, 2016
My father's application is being processed in London office. They have asked for additional documents and given following mailing address:

High Commission of Canada/Haut-commissariat du Canada
Immigration Section/Service d'immigration (p.p. SXB)
Canada House/Maison du Canada
Trafalgar Square
London/Londres SW1Y 5BJ
United Kingdom/Royaume-Uni

Does anyone know if it is the right full address? Thank you

sramamur

Star Member
Jul 5, 2016
sramamur said:
I am getting worried about my in-laws application (from India) with the following timelines:
Application Received: Jan 17, 2014.
Sponsorship approved: Apr. 14, 2016.
Started processing: June 29, 2016.

However, they have not received a call for medical, PCC or RPRF payment so far. Anyone one else in the same boat with similar timelines?

Thanks, Sridhar.
An update: My in-laws received the request for medical, PCC and RPRF last night. They are visiting us from India and will be going back to India on Aug. 30 (arrive on Sep. 1). Need some advice on whether to do their medical exam in Canada before they leave for India or do it in India during Sep. 4-5. Given that they have 30 days to undergo medical exam (due on Sep. 15th?) and given their ages (81 and 75), is it advisable to do medical here or in India?

Thanks,

Sridhar.

scorpion_ca

May 31, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sramamur said:
An update: My in-laws received the request for medical, PCC and RPRF last night. They are visiting us from India and will be going back to India on Aug. 30 (arrive on Sep. 1). Need some advice on whether to do their medical exam in Canada before they leave for India or do it in India during Sep. 4-5. Given that they have 30 days to undergo medical exam (due on Sep. 15th?) and given their ages (81 and 75), is it advisable to do medical here or in India?

Thanks,

Sridhar.
They can do their medicals anywhere. But it might be expensive to do it here in Canada compare to India. Decision is yours. Do you want to pay more or less?

hobbes

Star Member
Mar 20, 2008
RoyalNS said:
I linked mine today.

1. We use the parents online account to link the application?
- I use my bank account info to create account.
2. We use primary applicants information while filling out details.
- Correct. My mom is Principle applicant so I used her info.
3. I am using Application number and UCI ID combination- This is the primary applicants- i.e my moms UCI ID?
- I used the file number and my mom UCI number.
4. # of people on application - Does it include sponsor? Does it include all dependents on application? Mother is primary+sister is dependent. So is it 2? Or does it include me and and my husband who are the sponsor and co sponsor? Should I also be adding my son?
- I use 4. Me+my Wife (not co-sponsor)+My father+My Mom. We dont have kids and my older brother is not dependent. I have tried previously with 2 and 3 and both failed. For you I think it would be you+your husband+your son+your mom+your sis = 5
Thank you RoyalNS. Based on the information you provided here, I was able to link my Mom's sponsorship application. It says "Medicals passed", I wonder how much more time from now.

sbhusan

Apr 22, 2008
Medical, RPRF and PCC done in 2nd week of July now Am waiting for my parents PPR. Will there be a time limit for landing after getting the Visa ?

sramamur

Star Member
Jul 5, 2016
scorpion_ca said:
They can do their medicals anywhere. But it might be expensive to do it here in Canada compare to India. Decision is yours. Do you want to pay more or less?
Thank you. Yes cost would be higher in Canada, but I am more concerned about their age and whether doctors in Chennai (India) would be more understanding than in Canada.