+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WHEN YOUR PARENT SPONSORSHIP 2014 APPLICATION REACHED CPC-M? UPDATE HERE...

profiler

VIP Member
Aug 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-MAR-2016
AOR Received.
13-MAY-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront; Passed
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
05-MAY-2017
RoyalNS said:
At last got PCC and Medical letter from CIC last night at 7:20pm EST. Now time to find the doctor. Anyone can recommend any doctor in GTA? CIC docs in GTA are expensive, I might go to Kitchener.
We did Kitchener. Was pretty fast, and the doctor there seemed pretty nice -- talkative.

RoyalNS

Star Member
Jan 4, 2014
profiler said:
We did Kitchener. Was pretty fast, and the doctor there seemed pretty nice -- talkative.
Thank you profiler. I contacted them and it is 195 per person for everything and in GTA lowest I found 290+ so far.

profiler

VIP Member
Aug 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-MAR-2016
AOR Received.
13-MAY-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront; Passed
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
05-MAY-2017
RoyalNS said:
Thank you profiler. I contacted them and it is 195 per person for everything and in GTA lowest I found 290+ so far.
There is a bunch of construction in KW, so it might take a little patience getting around it. But we had it all done in about 2 hours (including the X-Ray and blood work); within 2 days the doctor had emailed my wife to tell her she passed.

RoyalNS

Star Member
Jan 4, 2014
jimmigd said:
Hi All,
I have been trying to link the application to an online account. My mother has created her online account and we are trying to link the application. Few things I wanted to confirm.

1. We use the parents online account to link the application?
2. We use primary applicants information while filling out details.
3. I am using Application number and UCI ID combination- This is the primary applicants- i.e my moms UCI ID?
4. # of people on application - Does it include sponsor? Does it include all dependents on application? Mother is primary+sister is dependent. So is it 2? Or does it include me and and my husband who are the sponsor and co sponsor? Should I also be adding my son?

Any help is appreciated. Hopefuly I can link it soon to get updates.
I linked mine today.

1. We use the parents online account to link the application?
- I use my bank account info to create account.
2. We use primary applicants information while filling out details.
- Correct. My mom is Principle applicant so I used her info.
3. I am using Application number and UCI ID combination- This is the primary applicants- i.e my moms UCI ID?
- I used the file number and my mom UCI number.
4. # of people on application - Does it include sponsor? Does it include all dependents on application? Mother is primary+sister is dependent. So is it 2? Or does it include me and and my husband who are the sponsor and co sponsor? Should I also be adding my son?
- I use 4. Me+my Wife (not co-sponsor)+My father+My Mom. We dont have kids and my older brother is not dependent. I have tried previously with 2 and 3 and both failed. For you I think it would be you+your husband+your son+your mom+your sis = 5

jimmigd

May 12, 2016
jhutti said:
I think once you link the application. No more cic send u any letter. . If u can download the medical forms , just get ur parents medical done next week. don't worry about 30 days time deadline.
Hi- What did you put in the number of applicants field? I am not able to link my application...

kiwi2016

Star Member
Jan 28, 2016
Just got an email from CPC, asking us to send 2 passport size photos, and 2 xpresspost envelopes within 15 days. I love how it's got "FINAL DEMAND" at the top... seeing this is the first request for them! We're visa exempt so no request for passport was made. What do they need the return envelopes for??

janpreet

Feb 21, 2013
kiwi2016 said:
Just got an email from CPC, asking us to send 2 passport size photos, and 2 xpresspost envelopes within 15 days. I love how it's got "FINAL DEMAND" at the top... seeing this is the first request for them! We're visa exempt so no request for passport was made. What do they need the return envelopes for??
Congrats! They need return envelopes to send CoPR for your parents.

kiwi2016

Star Member
Jan 28, 2016
janpreet said:
Congrats! They need return envelopes to send CoPR for your parents.
Oh OK great, so we send the passport photos by expresspost and include one self addressed xpresspost envelope for them to send them back? It's confusing because they say purchase 2.. however I'm pretty sure the one with their address is us sending them the passport photos.

RPh

Jan 3, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kiwi2016 said:
Hi Kiwi,
Congratulations! That was pretty quick after your submission of additional requirements (the ones that they already had originally). Maybe they realized their mistake, and they made up for it

kiwi2016

Star Member
Jan 28, 2016
RPh said:
Hi Kiwi,
Congratulations! That was pretty quick after your submission of additional requirements (the ones that they already had originally). Maybe they realized their mistake, and they made up for it
Indeed.... I have to say, they always replied really quickly, so that's to their credit.

saindia

Apr 20, 2016
kiwi2016 said:
Indeed.... I have to say, they always replied really quickly, so that's to their credit.
Congrats Kiwi!

All,
We completed the medical tests for my parents today. The request for MR was received via msg on CIC.gc.ca

Couple of question
1) although there was no email address provided by Ottawa VO however should I send the emedical document to them?
2) the request was only for MR and they didn't mention anything about PCC. I already have the PCC from the home country. Should I send the PCC to Ottawa without them asking for it?
3) same question as above for residence fee. Should we pay that and send everything to Ottawa VO in 1 email. Or shall we wait for a request to originate from them?

Thanks!

Anthony42

Star Member
Sep 18, 2015
kiwi2016 said:
Thanks Anthony! Have you heard anything new yet?
No nothing yet still waiting but I have submitted everything so the agent is either on vacation or they are double checking things lol.....

Rossei

Champion Member
Jun 6, 2010
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
18-Jan-2011 (Buffalo)
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
26-Nov-2010
AOR Received.
21-Jul-2011 (Email)
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
25-Jul-2011 (Reg. Mail)
Med's Done....
03-Aug-2011
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
08-Sep-2011 (Email)
VISA ISSUED...
20-Sep-2011 (Buffalo)
LANDED..........
20-Sep-2011 (Niagara)
kiwi2016 said:
Oh OK great, so we send the passport photos by expresspost and include one self addressed xpresspost envelope for them to send them back? It's confusing because they say purchase 2.. however I'm pretty sure the one with their address is us sending them the passport photos.
Aren't you sponsoring both your parents? 2 pre-paid self-addressed envelopes for 2 persons - I think.