+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WHEN YOUR PARENT SPONSORSHIP 2014 APPLICATION REACHED CPC-M? UPDATE HERE...

Felixo

Star Member
Jan 4, 2014
helloray said:
and...it was moved to CPC-OTTAWA on May 5, 2016
Ok my scenario is other way around.
Principal applicant is here but the file is transferred to NDVO.

Helloray, did you email/upload the PCC and RPRF before sending the original PCC to Ottawa?

mspjal

Star Member
Dec 22, 2013
CALGARY
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
new delhi
NOC Code......
n/a
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
Jan 07,2014 ,REACHED cic-m on Jan 10,2014,at 11.30 AM
Doc's Request.
In Process since 22/04/2016
Nomination.....
credit card charged on Jan 25,2014
AOR Received.
Recvd on JUN 09,2014 CPC-MISSISSAUGA.
IELTS Request
n/a
File Transfer...
Approved by CPC-MISSISSAUGA nd file trfd. to CPC-Ottawa on April 14,2016
Med's Request
received vide email dated June 30,2016.
Med's Done....
AS on July 21 nd information sent to CPC-Ottawa on July 26,Medical results recvd. line in ecas visible
Interview........
expecting waiver
Passport Req..
Email dtd. Oct.20,2016 recvd. for submission of PPTS nd submitted on Oct. 24, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
Visa Docs recvd. on Aug 07,2016
LANDED..........
With God blessings, landed with my spouse at Calgary on April 26,2017.
helloray said:
It was CPC-OTTAWA. which handled the processing. They are advising to send the passport to NDVO, if parents are in India.
@congrats.

Your parents should immediately visit OFFICE OF VFC Global services, located close to the place of their residence in INDIA and submit the passports under a cover letter, detailing their File and UCI no. VFS will issue a receipt depicting TRACKING NO.which may help you to track the application and its SUBSEQUENT status.

Good luck.God bless all !!!!

mspjal

mspjal

Star Member
Dec 22, 2013
CALGARY
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
new delhi
NOC Code......
n/a
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
Jan 07,2014 ,REACHED cic-m on Jan 10,2014,at 11.30 AM
Doc's Request.
In Process since 22/04/2016
Nomination.....
credit card charged on Jan 25,2014
AOR Received.
Recvd on JUN 09,2014 CPC-MISSISSAUGA.
IELTS Request
n/a
File Transfer...
Approved by CPC-MISSISSAUGA nd file trfd. to CPC-Ottawa on April 14,2016
Med's Request
received vide email dated June 30,2016.
Med's Done....
AS on July 21 nd information sent to CPC-Ottawa on July 26,Medical results recvd. line in ecas visible
Interview........
expecting waiver
Passport Req..
Email dtd. Oct.20,2016 recvd. for submission of PPTS nd submitted on Oct. 24, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
Visa Docs recvd. on Aug 07,2016
LANDED..........
With God blessings, landed with my spouse at Calgary on April 26,2017.
manek said:
My parents are living in India right now. Their visa office is Ottawa.

My questions is, when they get passport request, how they will be able to send passport to Ottawa?

Many of forum members might be aware that, it is illegal to send Indian passports out of India through courier or postal service.
@manek,

PPT request will emanate from CPC-Ottawa for its submission to New Delhi Visa office,as the process of the application would have already been completed.

PPT along with the copy of aforesaid letter may be submitted, under a cover letter, to NDVO through VFS Global services, located near the place of your parents residence in India.

Hope, this may assist you.

Good luck. God bless all !!!!!

mspjal

ZU

Star Member
Feb 21, 2012
tameez1985 said:
Thank you very much Rossei and mspjal. Very helpful responses.

ROPGP_2014, my LVO is London and they started processing in April and I received the request for PCC yesterday i.e. July 28th. So approx. 3-4 months.
Congrats tameez1985. Does it also includes a Medical Request with the PCC? If you don't mind, can you please share the content of the email/letter from London.

Thanks Zu

kiwi2016

Star Member
Jan 28, 2016
Has anyone else been asked for police certs from specific countries and rprf and then a month later for additional documents (which was included in the original application) and a further police cert from another country? So frustrating...should have been passport request!

polly1

Jun 10, 2016
ROPGP_2014 said:
Hello polly1. I'm in the same situation. Someone on the forum suggested me to create an account (which I did) and try to link my parent's application. I'm absolutely positive I put all the correct information in there, but keep getting the error. I actually tried last night until I used up all 5 attempts allowed within 24 hours, with no success. Not sure what the issue is.
I finally got linked this morning after I tried so many times. My husband and I cosponsor my parents. Today I put 4 and it worked. Try to put sponsors and your parents, don't count your children. Put 3 if only you sponsor your parents and put 2 if you sponsor one of your parents. Good luck!

scorpion_ca

May 31, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Parents have completed their medical on July 18 and medical results have been received by the IRCC.

When I log in to check online status by using dependent info, it does not show anything other than the dependent name and address. But if I use sponsor or PA info, I can see that the medical results have been received.

jimmigd

May 12, 2016
isha94 said:
How can we find out whether CIC received parents medical report from the panel physician? Is there any way to find out online?
My status online is updated at Medicals Received. Doesn't say when though. You could check application status on the cic website.

isha94

Star Member
Dec 17, 2013
scorpion_ca said:
Parents have completed their medical on July 18 and medical results have been received by the IRCC.

When I log in to check online status by using dependent info, it does not show anything other than the dependent name and address. But if I use sponsor or PA info, I can see that the medical results have been received.
Are you mentioning ecas using your application number and your last name...what do we select " what did you apply for" if you want to put in your parents info and check their status?

Rossei

Champion Member
Jun 6, 2010
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
18-Jan-2011 (Buffalo)
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
26-Nov-2010
AOR Received.
21-Jul-2011 (Email)
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
25-Jul-2011 (Reg. Mail)
Med's Done....
03-Aug-2011
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
08-Sep-2011 (Email)
VISA ISSUED...
20-Sep-2011 (Buffalo)
LANDED..........
20-Sep-2011 (Niagara)
helloray said:
and...it was moved to CPC-OTTAWA on May 5, 2016
Congrats helloray!

BTW, I have you in 2015 SS, but not in 2014 SS. If you're the same person, could you explain? Did you launch 2 separate app in both years?

helloray

Jun 9, 2014
Rossei said:
Congrats helloray!

BTW, I have you in 2015 SS, but not in 2014 SS. If you're the same person, could you explain? Did you launch 2 separate app in both years?
Thanks! In 2014 I have applied for my parents and in 2015 I have applied for my in-laws. Hope this is now clear ;D

helloray

Jun 9, 2014
Felixo said:
Ok my scenario is other way around.
Principal applicant is here but the file is transferred to NDVO.

Helloray, did you email/upload the PCC and RPRF before sending the original PCC to Ottawa?
I have only sent the PCC through email. It was never instructed to send the PCC through regular post. If you send the same documents using multiple methods, it creates extra work for CIC and hence the delay. Just my 2 cents on this issue... ;D

chang007

Jul 27, 2011
helloray said:
I have only sent the PCC through email. It was never instructed to send the PCC through regular post. If you send the same documents using multiple methods, it creates extra work for CIC and hence the delay. Just my 2 cents on this issue... ;D
Helloray,
Did you receive separate passport request emails for each parent or only one for the principal applicant.
MSPJAL has kindly replied to my earlier question on this, but just wanted to check with you as well as you are in the same boat in terms of timeline.

(Btw, thanks to MSPJAL and other folks for their selfless service on this forum -- its an unknown process for many -and having experts such as MSPJAL helps a lot!!)

Apl2014

Mar 15, 2016
helloray said:
How would all of you feel to receive this email? I received yesterday.
Time line:-
Application recvd:- Jan 06, 2014.
AOR:- July 2014.
Medical/ Police/ Fee Request:- June 23, 2016
Medical done:- July 1, Police Done:- July 6
and then....here is the email
========================
Primary Office: CPC-Ottawa

Date: July 28, 2016

UCI:xxxxxx
*XXXXYYYY*
Application:*NNNNNNN*

ABCD

Email: MNOP@XXXXXXX.COM

Please use this letter if you and/or any of your accompanying dependent(s) are currently residing in India.

Dear XXXX:

This is in reference to your application for permanent residence. To finalize your application, we require:

1) Passports
• VFS is our trusted partner for safe and secure passport transmission. Using VFS services is the only way to submit your passport. Contact VFS in India (www.vfsglobal.ca/canada/india) or in Nepal (www.vfsglobal.ca/canada/Nepal) and pay the requisite fees for the Passport Transmission Services . A separate envelope is required for each passport.

• Please take this letter and present it to VFS for the purchase of the secure Passport Transmission Service. VFS will send your passport to the High Commission of Canada in New Delhi in a secure envelope. You will then be advised by VFS when your passport has been returned and is ready to be picked up.
• Please note that permanent resident visas cannot be placed in Diplomatic, Official or Military passports.
• There must be at least two blank pages in each passport.
• We are unable to issue a visa beyond the expiry date in your passport. Your passport must be valid for at least six months.

2) Photographs
Please provide two (2) recent photographs along with your passports for yourself and each accompanying dependent. For instructions on photo requirements and specifications, see:http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/guides/pdf/5445EB-e.pdf

3) Change in Circumstances
Should any of the following circumstances apply to you (or any person included in your application), you must inform this office immediately:
• Change in marital status, for example due to marriage, divorce, annulment or death;
• Death of applicant, dependant of sponsor/assisting relative;
• Birth of a child and/or pregnancy (please provide expected date of confinement);
• Change in health;
• The laying of criminal charges or conviction for a criminal offence;
• A change in availability of funds for use in Canada;
• Change of address or phone number

4) Submitting your passport(s) in Canada (CPC-O)

If you have a mailing address in Canada and if you and all the accompanying dependents on your application are currently in Canada and plan to be in Canada for at least three months, you may submit your passport(s) to the Case Processing Centre – Ottawa.
You are required to send your document(s) together along with a copy of this letter by mail or courier to the following address with the additional following document:
• A self-addressed, pre-paid Xpresspost envelope from Canada Post.
Purchase your prepaid letter-sized (32 x 24 cm) Canada Post Xpresspostenvelope (Regional if you live in Ontario or Quebec; National for other provinces and territories), at any Canada Post retail outlet.

Complete the mailing label showing your full mailing address in the “Deliver To” field.

Make a note of tracking numbers for each envelope.

Enclose this envelope along with your documents and a copy of this letter.

You can purchase a Canada Post shipping label on line at:

http://www.canadapost.ca/personal/tools/cst/intro-e.asp

Please note that the Case Processing Centre in Ottawa will not return documents to a Canadian address via any other courier than a pre-paid self-addressed Expresspost envelope.

Submit all documents in a single package and send it to the following address:
CPC – Ottawa – PR
365 Laurier Avenue West
Ottawa ON
K1A 1L1

NOTE: Your passports and photos must be received by the visa office in New Delhi within 30 days of the date of this letter. Failure to comply with this request could result in the refusal of your application. Please include a copy of this letter along with your submission.

Sincerely,

Immigration Section
Does this mean that can we change mailing address of my parents to Canada whose file was transferred to New-Delhi and they are here on SUpervisa.

Does that mean we can send passport for visa stamp in Ottawa?

Please reply

Thank You