+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WHEN YOUR PARENT SPONSORSHIP 2014 APPLICATION REACHED CPC-M? UPDATE HERE...

vnexpress

Jul 2, 2015
kiwi2016 said:
I changed mine and my mum's address online at the sponsorship stage. My mum's coming over on a supervise next week so it made sense. BUT, Ottawa where her files been transferred to, still had her old address, so they updated it to the new ne as well, here in Canada. They also said that everything was fine and if anything further was required that any further communication will be sent to that address... so I assume it won't be coming via email... hhmmm Also, we haven't done any police checks, so there has to be more communication me thinks.... (she did a medical in September for her supervisa so that's still valid)

Anywho, I hope that helps, you can change address online for sponsorship, but be careful that your LVO has the change of address as well!

AND, it is unfair! There's no justification for 2015/2016 going before us, I'm with you guys on that...we could all sign a petition like 2011 are, but I really see no point in that... contact your local MP's guys to contact CIC on your behalf... that's the best suggestion I have.... Good luck all!
What do you guys think about asking media to help make a formal inquiries on how this system works? I am 2015 applicant with no SA yet but it is frustrating not knowing what to expect.

iluvbaguio

Mar 12, 2010
vnexpress said:
What do you guys think about asking media to help make a formal inquiries on how this system works? I am 2015 applicant with no SA yet but it is frustrating not knowing what to expect.

WE SHOULD BE ALL HAPPY THAT ARE APPLICATION IS MOVING FASTER THAN BEFORE...... I REMEMBER MY FRIEND BEFORE WHO APPLIED FOR HER MOM AND DAD. THEY WAITED FOR 5 YEARS BEFORE THEIR APPLICATION TO MOVED.. THEY ARE VERY HAPPY WITH THAT AND THEY NOT EVEN SAY BAD ABOUT THE PROCESS. NOW THAT ARE APPLICATION IS BEING PROCESS IN LESS THAN 2 YEARS.. 2016 IS SO DISAPPOINTED AND SO ANGRY COZ YOU SEE PEOPLE IN 2016 BEING PROCESS AS WELL... WHY IS IT THAT IS IT SO HARD FOR YOU GUYS TO BE HAPPY FOR OTHERS AND FOR YOURSELF.. WHY IS IT YOU NEED TO STRESSED YOURSELF FOR OTHER PEOPLE HAPPINESS.

2016 RIGHT NOW IS BEING PROCESS AND I KNOW SOMEONE WHO RECEIVED A MEDICAL REQUEST IN 2016 APPLICATION.. I KNO SOMEONE IN 2015 WHO ALREADY HAVE THE PR REQUEST. ;D ;D ;D

I AM 2016 APPLICANT AND HOPING TO RECEIVED MY APPROVAL THIS YEAR AND HOPEFULLY MY PARENTS MEDICAL REQUEST AS WELL. I WILL BE VERY HAPPY FOR SURE.. ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Anthony42

Star Member
Sep 18, 2015
It is all about 2014 - the only year that matters. ;D

iluvbaguio said:
WE SHOULD BE ALL HAPPY THAT ARE APPLICATION IS MOVING FASTER THAN BEFORE...... I REMEMBER MY FRIEND BEFORE WHO APPLIED FOR HER MOM AND DAD. THEY WAITED FOR 5 YEARS BEFORE THEIR APPLICATION TO MOVED.. T ;D ;DHEY ARE VERY HAPPY WITH THAT AND THEY NOT EVEN SAY BAD ABOUT THE PROCESS. NOW THAT ARE APPLICATION IS BEING PROCESS IN LESS THAN 2 YEARS.. 2016 IS SO DISAPPOINTED AND SO ANGRY COZ YOU SEE PEOPLE IN 2016 BEING PROCESS AS WELL... WHY IS IT THAT IS IT SO HARD FOR YOU GUYS TO BE HAPPY FOR OTHERS AND FOR YOURSELF.. WHY IS IT YOU NEED TO STRESSED YOURSELF FOR OTHER PEOPLE HAPPINESS.

2016 RIGHT NOW IS BEING PROCESS AND I KNOW SOMEONE WHO RECEIVED A MEDICAL REQUEST IN 2016 APPLICATION.. I KNO SOMEONE IN 2015 WHO ALREADY HAVE THE PR REQUEST. ;D ;D ;D

I AM 2016 APPLICANT AND HOPING TO RECEIVED MY APPROVAL THIS YEAR AND HOPEFULLY MY PARENTS MEDICAL REQUEST AS WELL. I WILL BE VERY HAPPY FOR SURE.. ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

iluvbaguio

Mar 12, 2010
Anthony42 said:
It is all about 2014 - the only year that matters. ;D
YEAH.. LOOKS LIKE 2014 IS 2014. A VERY SPECIAL YEAR.. ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D I WONDER HOW 2017 WILL FEEL ABOUT 2016 RIGHT NOW????

PEACE!!!!

RoyalNS

Star Member
Jan 4, 2014
iluvbaguio said:
WE SHOULD BE ALL HAPPY THAT ARE APPLICATION IS MOVING FASTER THAN BEFORE...... I REMEMBER MY FRIEND BEFORE WHO APPLIED FOR HER MOM AND DAD. THEY WAITED FOR 5 YEARS BEFORE THEIR APPLICATION TO MOVED.. THEY ARE VERY HAPPY WITH THAT AND THEY NOT EVEN SAY BAD ABOUT THE PROCESS. NOW THAT ARE APPLICATION IS BEING PROCESS IN LESS THAN 2 YEARS.. 2016 IS SO DISAPPOINTED AND SO ANGRY COZ YOU SEE PEOPLE IN 2016 BEING PROCESS AS WELL... WHY IS IT THAT IS IT SO HARD FOR YOU GUYS TO BE HAPPY FOR OTHERS AND FOR YOURSELF.. WHY IS IT YOU NEED TO STRESSED YOURSELF FOR OTHER PEOPLE HAPPINESS.

Yeah I am happy for you. I even don't mind if all 2016 applicant get approved this year or get PR but that should not be on my time. 2014-2016 are using same system and should be in order. They cannot process 2016 file without even opening 2014 file for last 2 years. That is so wrong.
Those wait time you talking about should be over. Thats why they stop taking new PGP application for more than 2 years before 2014 to clear back log.

iluvbaguio

Mar 12, 2010
Rock1973 said:
its OK if 2014 gets processed before 2011 or 2010, but no one should get ahead of 2014, Bunch of hypocrites
Peace!!! Rock1973.. I understand what 2014 feel.. specially those 2014 applications that have no SA yet.. I feel sorry and bad about that. :( :( :(. but on the other hand, there are people who are rejoicing because they didn't expect that 2016 applicants will have an SA. or 2015 with PR already. you should not be negative about other people being lucky... We all have time... :D :D :D

Anthony42

Star Member
Sep 18, 2015
OK kids, go back to your respectful forums and fight there. this is a fight free 2014 zone where its all about 2014.

iluvbaguio said:
its OK if 2014 gets processed before 2011 or 2010, but no one should get ahead of 2014, Bunch of hypocrites

Peace!!! Rock1973.. I understand what 2014 feel.. specially those 2014 applications that have no SA yet.. I feel sorry and bad about that. :( :( :(. but on the other hand, there are people who are rejoicing because they didn't expect that 2016 applicants will have an SA. or 2015 with PR already. you should not be negative about other people being lucky... We all have time... :D :D :D

RoyalNS

Star Member
Jan 4, 2014
Rock1973 said:
Yes, that is 100% fine.
It is not alright if they even did not open file for 2010 or 2011 and start processing 2014. There are are some 2011 applicants have no progress at all on their file (I am not talking about complex files) but later (2014 and later) file process even though 2014-2016 file are completely different process.

Rock1973

May 20, 2016
CIC is like an elephant walking through the village (going on with its own mind - where ever it wants to go) and all the village dogs barking at it, wanting it to go in particular direction. All their barking and posturing is useless, the elephant goes where ever it wants to go.

fedor

Jun 14, 2016
Hi Everyone, I am completely new to this forum and to forums in general.. So sorry in case of some wrong actions :)
I submit my application for sponsorship on 03 Jan 2014, in couple of months (like June ) got am e-mail that it was accepted.
Yesterday I got 2 letters - one for police clearance from Russia (my parents are in Russia) and one with medical form. Both looks to me from Ottawa and from reading this forum I understood that people refer to their country base offices..
Do you know how to understand is application in Moscow office? Or for people from Russia application can be processed from Ottawa?
Thank you for all information!

scorpion_ca

May 31, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
It can be processed from anywhere in the world, where there is a Canadian consulate. Have you received any sponsorship approval letter/email? How did you get those letters...by email or regular mail?

fedor

Jun 14, 2016
I am getting everything in my e-mail, I put it in original application, sign some papers by parents to get all by this e-mail. And yes, first mail come in June 2014 that application was accepted. The wording was:
Your application has been accepted as one of the 5,000 applications for the 2014 intake year. Please note that you will be notified at a later date once your application is fully entered into Citizenship and Immigration Canada’s (CIC) case processing system.
No more notifications after, only police and medical yesterday..

scorpion_ca

May 31, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
fedor said:
I am getting everything in my e-mail, I put it in original application, sign some papers by parents to get all by this e-mail. And yes, first mail come in June 2014 that application was accepted. The wording was:
Your application has been accepted as one of the 5,000 applications for the 2014 intake year. Please note that you will be notified at a later date once your application is fully entered into Citizenship and Immigration Canada’s (CIC) case processing system.
No more notifications after, only police and medical yesterday..
You received the acceptance letter in June, 2014 but you have not received sponsorship application approval letter. As they requested to complete medical and submit PCC, that means they approved you as a sposnor. You could contact IRCC and ask them to send you a copy of sponsorship approval letter for your peace of mind. ;D