+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WHEN YOUR PARENT SPONSORSHIP 2014 APPLICATION REACHED CPC-M? UPDATE HERE...

paras1991

Jun 26, 2015
Mississauga, ON
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-08-2015
Doc's Request.
RCMP -23 Sep, submitted-23 Sep 2015
AOR Received.
20-8-2015
Med's Done....
29 Aug-Passed
Passport Req..
07 jan 2016
LANDED..........
30 jan 2016
Hi All

Is there anyone who has a success in sponsoring the physically disabled sibling (over 22 years of age) along with the parents? I mean calling the parents on PR and including the sibling as a dependent of parents.

Anyone???

Please let me know.

Thanks

superbtang

Jul 19, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
received EMAIL communication from CIC asking for missing 2010-2012 option C print out and resubmit deadline is end of March. and saying that it can not be replaced by NOA. (even the latest version of checklist states option c OR NOA.....weird..but typical CIC style). My friend got the same email.

if anyone in the same 2014 boat, please check your spam in case you miss/overlook it. it is sent by CIC-Email-Communications-CPCM <CPCM-EXTCOM@cic.gc.ca>

Good luck

ps: I dont recall option C was one of requirement in the checklist at that time. (I have supplied option c to apply my wife years ago; no clue I would miss this if needed)

scorpion_ca

May 31, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Yes, option C was required instead of NOA for 2014 PGP applicant. How are you planning to submit it to IRCC? When did they receive your application?

superbtang said:
received EMAIL communication from CIC asking for missing 2010-2012 option C print out and resubmit deadline is end of March. and saying that it can not be replaced by NOA. (even the latest version of checklist states option c OR NOA.....weird..but typical CIC style). My friend got the same email.

if anyone in the same 2014 boat, please check your spam in case you miss/overlook it. it is sent by CIC-Email-Communications-CPCM <CPCM-EXTCOM@cic.gc.ca>

Good luck

ps: I dont recall option C was one of requirement in the checklist at that time. (I have supplied option c to apply my wife years ago; no clue I would miss this if needed)

bmramon

Star Member
Jan 4, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-M
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02/01/2014
AOR Received.
09/06/2014
File Transfer...
14-03-2016
Med's Request
21-11-2016
Med's Done....
26-11-2016
Passport Req..
13-01-2017
VISA ISSUED...
27-01-2017
LANDED..........
01-02-2017
*** UPDATE!!! ***

I have received an email today from consulate in Brazil requesting police certificate and some additional forms filled out and signed by my brother who was under 18 at the time we submitted the application January 2014.

We were one of the very first applications received by CPC-M under the new PGP program.

Anybody else getting contacted now?

My timeline so far:

Application received by CPC-M: Jan 2, 2014 @ 8:56am
Acknowledge of Receipt email: Jun 9, 2014
Police Certificate requested by consulate: Mar 14, 2016

superbtang

Jul 19, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
scorpion_ca said:
Yes, option C was required instead of NOA for 2014 PGP applicant. How are you planning to submit it to IRCC? When did they receive your application?
pls check this notice dated on Dec 31, 2013. http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/department/media/notices/2013-12-31.asp
CIC will accept either a Notice of Assessment or an Option C print out.

so I suggest it might be worthy to apply for the option c now even you haven't gotten any emails. they are free and take a long time to deliver (it is sent from Toronto where I live, now it has been 10 days, i'm still waiting waiting wating......)

inder76

Aug 15, 2012
In fact document checklist IMM 5771 updated May 2015 still states either NOA or Option C. Wonder why CIC is asking for Option C.

superbtang said:
pls check this notice dated on Dec 31, 2013. http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/department/media/notices/2013-12-31.asp

so I suggest it might be worthy to apply for the option c now even you haven't gotten any emails. they are free and take a long time to deliver (it is sent from Toronto where I live, now it has been 10 days, i'm still waiting waiting wating......)

superbtang

Jul 19, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
inder76 said:
In fact document checklist IMM 5771 updated May 2015 still states either NOA or Option C. Wonder why CIC is asking for Option C.
no idea why. and my friend received the same request. so it can not be single case. instead of arguing against CIC's non-sense, i just submit what they ask for.
that's why i suggest 2014 applicants order the option C asap and get prepared. at least our 2014 files are under review now.

superbtang

Jul 19, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bmramon said:
*** UPDATE!!! ***

I have received an email today from consulate in Brazil requesting police certificate and some additional forms filled out and signed by my brother who was under 18 at the time we submitted the application January 2014.

We were one of the very first applications received by CPC-M under the new PGP program.

My timeline so far:

it's a huge step. congratulations!!!!!

scorpion_ca

May 31, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
superbtang said:

I submitted Option C with my application. I can't remember now why I submitted option C instead of NOA.

vnexpress

Jul 2, 2015
A facebook group dedicated to information sharing and campaigning for processing time improvements toward Parents Immigration Sponsorship in Canada. Please join!
https://www.facebook.com/groups/1661580410768751/

Apl2014

Mar 15, 2016
superbtang said:

Good luck

Hi,

1) What is your online application status?
2) Where do you plan to send this option 'C' Print out

Thank You

Anthony42

Star Member
Sep 18, 2015
bmramon said:
*** UPDATE!!! ***

My timeline so far:

Hmm so you haven't received sponsorship approval yet?

superbtang

Jul 19, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Apl2014 said:
Hi,

1) What is your online application status?
2) Where do you plan to send this option 'C' Print out

Thank You
1) showed application received; and sent correspondence in Feb 2016
2) online and regular mail

crazystar

Star Member
Feb 2, 2016
Today, I logged into CIC website and saw following under Sponsorship Application Status:

We received your application to sponsor XXXXXX on January 14, 2014.
We started processing your application on March 12, 2016

I did not receive any email or regular mail. I assume they are evaluating Sponsor eligibility.

TRUE RUSSIAN

Star Member
Jul 20, 2011
Edmonton
Category........
Visa Office......
KIEV, UKRAINE
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January 6, 2014
File Transfer...
May 28, 2016
crazystar said:
Today, I logged into CIC website and saw following under Sponsorship Application Status:

We received your application to sponsor XXXXXX on January 14, 2014.
We started processing your application on March 12, 2016

I did not receive any email or regular mail. I assume they are evaluating Sponsor eligibility.

Congrats!!!! :D When did you apply? When did they receive your application?