+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WHEN YOUR PARENT SPONSORSHIP 2014 APPLICATION REACHED CPC-M? UPDATE HERE...

Jan 6, 2014
PS_4_Parents_Sponsorship said:
Dude, I'm a 2014 applicant too, so if you are addressing me as well then? but I don't agree with you and not many agrees, if the complaints are fair then let it be. Forum is a place where we help each other, not pull each other down.
+1. First of all, the process should be fair for everyone, and I'm saying this as a 2014 applicant. Transparency can't work one way. Secondly, if all it takes for CIC to slow down their processing or put some files on hold is some email complaints from another batch, then their process is seriously screwed and they would never be able to get through any files. It would also render all online tracking and information sharing counter productive. Let's give CIC some credit here and assume that there is some method to this madness and not individual processing clerks picking up files at random.

This thread has been tremendously helpful in understanding the processing rhythm and answering important questions, I hope people keep sharing their progress.

In my case, the file was received on Jan 6th, 2014 and the status still shows "Application Received". But very encouraging to know that some folks files now are showing "In Progress", I am looking forward to the same.

soonihope

Champion Member
May 18, 2013
FingersCrossed10x said:
+1. First of all, the process should be fair for everyone, and I'm saying this as a 2014 applicant. Transparency can't work one way.
Well unfortunately not all from the 2014 batch are so fair minded.For them if the system works to their own benefit then that is all that matters.

Glad to know there are people like you, as well as selfish people.

Jan 6, 2014
Buds said:
Hello All,
We just got a request for medical of my parent. Applied on Jan 2. 2014. Any other good news?

Wow - Congrats! :) Would you please share more detail? When did your file change to "In Process"? Considering other Jan 2, 2014 received files are just changing status to "In Process", I'm really surprised it moved to medical so quickly. Good for you anyways.

10101E2

Feb 26, 2016
some people have literally nothing useful to say but do like to reply to every post.

one person claims that he got medical - not even sure if he actually did (if he did; congrats!)... but some people are flaming that it's not fair and blah blah... wow... typical desi mentality.... can't be happy for others ever...

none of us really know the whole process of CIC and blaming CIC for being unfair is pretty disappointing... they have no favorites, all they are doing is their job... we don't have the insight... so stop blaming CIC for being unfair and let them do their job....

It's very unfortunate that most people have been living in Canada for years and yet to learn how to be patient... Good things come to those who wait...

canwait

Jan 11, 2015
10101E2 said:
some people have literally nothing useful to say but do like to reply to every post.

one person claims that he got medical - not even sure if he actually did (if he did; congrats!)... but some people are flaming that it's not fair and blah blah... wow... typical desi mentality.... can't be happy for others ever...

none of us really know the whole process of CIC and blaming CIC for being unfair is pretty disappointing... they have no favorites, all they are doing is their job... we don't have the insight... so stop blaming CIC for being unfair and let them do their job....

It's very unfortunate that most people have been living in Canada for years and yet to learn how to be patient... Good things come to those who wait...
I'm a 2011 case and have been reading this thread with interest. Some of you folks have no clue. For your information we have been patiently waiting for the past 5 years.

But I guess people like you think it's ok to push in front. You use the term "desi" in your post so I guess you are from India where you are used to pushing and not waiting in line.
So don't you go around preaching the Canadian way to us.

Many of you had problems with one person for posting information from this thread onto the 2011 thread. Good for him or her to reply to your idiotic remarks and to stand up for others like us.

Anthony42

Star Member
Sep 18, 2015
canwait said:
I'm a 2011 case and have been reading this thread with interest. Some of you folks have no clue. For your information we have been patiently waiting for the past 5 years.

But I guess people like you think it's ok to push in front. You use the term "desi" in your post so I guess you are from India where you are used to pushing and not waiting in line.
So don't you go around preaching the Canadian way to us.

Many of you had problems with one person for posting information from this thread onto the 2011 thread. Good for him or her to reply to your idiotic remarks and to stand up for others like us.
I wish it would be 2014 batch forum only. Then we could have some meaningful conversations. But no, everyone comes here and weights their two cents. LOL

canwait

Jan 11, 2015
Anthony42 said:
I wish it would be 2014 batch forum only. Then we could have some meaningful conversations. But no, everyone comes here and weights their two cents. LOL
I'm sure people like you who only think about themselves only may say that.

People like soonihope are actually the ones who help and guide newcomers like us. Soonihope is right when she calls you a selfish person. May be in 5 years you are still waiting for your case to be processed. We will then see if someone will stand up for you.

It is because people in the world today only care about themselves that we have so much hatred and people like you spread this hate.

jzsga1

Jan 19, 2015
canwait said:
I'm sure people like you who only think about themselves only may say that.

People like soonihope are actually the ones who help and guide newcomers like us. Soonihope is right when she calls you a selfish person. May be in 5 years you are still waiting for your case to be processed. We will then see if someone will stand up for you.

It is because people in the world today only care about themselves that we have so much hatred and people like you spread this hate.
People here are becoming unreasonable.. Do you guys from 2011 batch realize that there are lots of people from 2010 are still waiting? Should cic put your file on hold and just finish all the 2010 files? Come on!! It just because CIC are doing the cases in parallel during the process! We all should be glad if CIC is moving on the cases which is a good sign that they are budged!!

canwait

Jan 11, 2015
jzsga1 said:
People here are becoming unreasonable.. Do you guys from 2011 batch realize that there are lots of people from 2010 are still waiting? Should cic put your file on hold and just finish all the 2010 files? Come on!! It just because CIC are doing the cases in parallel during the process! We all should be glad if CIC is moving on the cases which is a good sign that they are budged!!
can you show me where you get this information that you quote. only unreasonable people are like you and anthony42. people who only think about themself.

soonihope

Champion Member
May 18, 2013
canwait said:
can you show me where you get this information that you quote. only unreasonable people are like you and anthony42. people who only think about themself.
Calm down my friend. Don't let people get under your skin. We must not allow frustration to get the better of us. As far as the people you referred to in your post if their case is still pending in 5 years I will be more than happy to stand up for them as well even our mutual friend Anthony42.

jzsga1

Jan 19, 2015
canwait said:
Don't get me wrong. I just quote your message and continue, which makes you feel offended. If so, I am sorry.

I am actually quoting these people who are trying to file complaints to CIC about they are processing 2014 batch over theirs.