+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WHEN YOUR PARENT SPONSORSHIP 2014 APPLICATION REACHED CPC-M? UPDATE HERE...

Erlm

Nov 3, 2014
I actually don't have PR anymore. I became Canadian Citizen.
I tried to use my PR id, but still didn't showing any information in the website.

"We were not able to identify you using the information you provided. There could be three possible reasons:

Please be sure the information you entered is correct and then try again.
This service is only available to clients with applications in process. We may have received your application but not yet begun processing it. The following link may help you determine if your application is being processed:"

avn

Star Member
Jan 2, 2014
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
02-01-2014
Med's Request
11-12-2017
Med's Done....
18-12-2017
Passport Req..
23-02-2018
Can anyone find the 8-digit Unique Client Identifier (UCI) in the email sent in June? I can only see the application number.

scorpion_ca

May 31, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Why do you need UCI # whereas you could access file by using application number?

avn said:
Can anyone find the 8-digit Unique Client Identifier (UCI) in the email sent in June? I can only see the application number.

avn

Star Member
Jan 2, 2014
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
02-01-2014
Med's Request
11-12-2017
Med's Done....
18-12-2017
Passport Req..
23-02-2018
It doesn't work. People said it worked for them with the UCI number. The email states its at the top left but i cant find anything.

yesyes

Sep 14, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
buffalo - tranferred to la
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-08-2009
AOR Received.
01-11-2009
IELTS Request
waived
File Transfer...
13-05-2010
Med's Request
23-06-2010
Med's Done....
25-08-2010
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
09-23-2010
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
already in cananda - need to re-enter for landing
HI
it does work, use the file no on the email, the surname of the person being sponsored, not your's, and date of birth of that person.
you can see the online information that the application as been received with the date.
Yes Yes

mspjal

Star Member
Dec 22, 2013
CALGARY
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
new delhi
NOC Code......
n/a
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
Jan 07,2014 ,REACHED cic-m on Jan 10,2014,at 11.30 AM
Doc's Request.
In Process since 22/04/2016
Nomination.....
credit card charged on Jan 25,2014
AOR Received.
Recvd on JUN 09,2014 CPC-MISSISSAUGA.
IELTS Request
n/a
File Transfer...
Approved by CPC-MISSISSAUGA nd file trfd. to CPC-Ottawa on April 14,2016
Med's Request
received vide email dated June 30,2016.
Med's Done....
AS on July 21 nd information sent to CPC-Ottawa on July 26,Medical results recvd. line in ecas visible
Interview........
expecting waiver
Passport Req..
Email dtd. Oct.20,2016 recvd. for submission of PPTS nd submitted on Oct. 24, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
Visa Docs recvd. on Aug 07,2016
LANDED..........
With God blessings, landed with my spouse at Calgary on April 26,2017.
yesyes said:
HI
it does work, use the file no on the email, the surname of the person being sponsored, not your's, and date of birth of that person.
you can see the online information that the application as been received with the date.
Yes Yes
First of all, wish all the forum members a very happy new year,the year may bring some good news for everyone !!!

Exactly,I too have tried the same process nd found the status quoting "APPLICATION HAS BEEN RECVD".

It suggests that they have simply the checked the completion of the application nd put it in the queue,pending qualitative check of sponsor's eligibility. Once it is done,the file will be transferred to the Visa OFFICE in PA's home country for its review by the designated VO.

As of now, it seems we still have to cover a long journey,

God bless all !!!!

mspjal

HashB

Oct 28, 2014
I became PR and came to Canada in 2011 August. My Canadian income for 2011 was 14,500/-
however, I had income in 2011 from my previous employment in home country before coming to Canada. Would that be considered as part of 2011 income ? or only "Canadian Income" is considered for financial assessment ?
note: my income for 2012,2013 is more than enough according to the Federal minimum income table.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
HashB said:
I became PR and came to Canada in 2011 August. My Canadian income for 2011 was 14,500/-
however, I had income in 2011 from my previous employment in home country before coming to Canada. Would that be considered as part of 2011 income ? or only "Canadian Income" is considered for financial assessment ?
note: my income for 2012,2013 is more than enough according to the Federal minimum income table.
Only Canadian income is considered. You will have to wait until 2016 to apply.

avn

Star Member
Jan 2, 2014
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
02-01-2014
Med's Request
11-12-2017
Med's Done....
18-12-2017
Passport Req..
23-02-2018
I am finally able to log in ! It says application was received.
I also noticed that they wrote the address wrong. Does any one know if I can change this online or who do I have to call?

soonihope

Champion Member
May 18, 2013
avn said:
I am finally able to log in ! It says application was received.
I also noticed that they wrote the address wrong. Does any one know if I can change this online or who do I have to call?
when you are logged in you will see at the top right side of the page an option to change address(click MY APPLICATION), from this drop down menu you can correct the addresses. They update your address very quickly when you use the online service on this page.

avn

Star Member
Jan 2, 2014
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
02-01-2014
Med's Request
11-12-2017
Med's Done....
18-12-2017
Passport Req..
23-02-2018
Thank you
That only works if I am changing it to a Canadian address.
The address they have on file is my mother's from Romania. Should it be that one or my address in Canada?

Does anyone know what number to call to talk to someone on the phone? It won't let me through.

BethMartin

Jun 29, 2014
Hi Everyone,

I'm looking for people who put in applications to sponsor parents or grandparents in 2014 or 2015, to interview as part of my PhD research at Ryerson University in Toronto. You may have seen my previous posts in the general parent and grandparent thread, but everyone I’ve interviewed so far submitted before 2011. It would be really great if I could also talk to some of you who submitted applications in January 2014 to find out how it’s gone for you so far under the new system.

Here are the details:

The purpose of my study is to examine the Canadian Family Class immigration stream, to determine which aspects of the family class immigration stream work well and which aspects need improvement.

As part of the study I am carrying out interviews by person (in Toronto and Ottawa) and by Skype, with individuals from 30 different families who are applying for reunification through the Canadian family class stream of immigration (or who completed the process in the last five years) about their experiences of the application process.

If you are in the process of sponsoring one or more family members to Canada, or if you completed this process within the last five years, you can participate in this study.

If you agree to participate:

- I will ask you to talk to me about the processes you have already gone through (e.g. approval as a sponsor, approval of family members to be sponsored) and your opinions about different aspects of the program. I will also ask you for basic demographic information about the sponsor and the family member(s) being sponsored (e.g. age range, country of origin, gender).

- The interview will take 30-60 minutes and can be in English, French or Spanish, depending on your choice. We will decide on a location, date and time together. If you are in Toronto or Ottawa the place we choose should be somewhere where you cannot be seen or heard by other people, but it should not be in a family home. If you are not in Toronto or Ottawa I can interview you by Skype.

- Any information you give which can identify you personally will be treated as confidential and will be disclosed only with your permission or if required by law. Neither your name nor other identifying information will appear in any written or verbal reports associated with the study. Fictitious or false names will be used instead. I am not affiliated with Citizenship and Immigration Canada and your participation in my study will have no effect on your application for family reunification.

I will compensate you for your time with a gift card of $50 for a grocery store.

If you have any questions or would like to participate in this study please send me a message, or contact me at b22marti@ryerson.ca, or 613 618 5572.

This study has been reviewed and approved by the Research Ethics Board, Ryerson University (and this post was approved in advance by the moderators of this forum).

Thank you so much for taking the time to read this.

Good luck with your applications :)

Beth

Beth Martin, M.S.W.
PhD Candidate, Policy Studies (Immigration policy)
Ryerson University, Toronto
b22marti@ryerson.ca
613 618 5572

nina.roy

Star Member
Dec 24, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Any further updates from all those who made it in the PGP 2014 cap?