+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WHEN YOUR PARENT SPONSORSHIP 2014 APPLICATION REACHED CPC-M? UPDATE HERE...

pgpvisa2014

Dec 16, 2013
Yes, confirmed I can also see the application status online.
As a FYI: I used "Identification Type : Immigration File Number / Application Number"; I entered in the 10 digit number sent in the email I got in June starting with and including the F. The DOB and Place of Birth I used my Dad's details. (It did not work if I used my details as the sponsor)
For those that can not logon do not get to upset, all it says is Status : "Application Received". And if you click more details then it says "1.We received your application for permanent residence on January xx, 2014."
Signs of progress, as small as they might seem, they are still signs. Awesome!

I forgot to add that for the "Identification Type" I used "Immigration File Number / Application Number"

scorpion_ca

May 31, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
What did you select in "which category did you apply for"? I cannot access yet.

Thanks!

pgpvisa2014 said:
As a FYI: I used "Identification Type : Immigration File Number / Application Number"; I entered in the 10 digit number sent in the email I got in June starting with and including the F. The DOB and Place of Birth I used my Dad's details. (It did not work if I used my details as the sponsor)
For those that can not logon do not get to upset, all it says is Status : "Application Received". And if you click more details then it says "1.We received your application for permanent residence on January xx, 2014."

OnePieceOne

Jan 30, 2014
bmramon said:
Just wondering why everyone is saying that next communication is in 3 years? If they are processing applications received in 2011, that means we're only a few months away from them processing our applications.

Because there was a pause end of 2011, there will be no applications to process in all of 2012 and 2013, which means we're next.

Am I wrong here?
Logic makes sense, but with CIC it just sounds it's too good to be true. But where did we originally get the idea that the next communication is in 3 years?

OnePieceOne

Jan 30, 2014
pgpvisa2014 said:
Tried your method, still doesn't work for me.

Cocoa

Star Member
May 5, 2014
OnePieceOne said:
Yeah, I followed your method to the letter. Still nothing.
File number doesn't work for me neither. I used UCI number, my name and birthday, birth place.
Try this. UCI is an 8-digit number. If you don't have it, phone CIC, they will tell you.
Good luck!

screech339

VIP Member
Apr 2, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-08-2012
AOR Received.
20-11-2012
Med's Done....
18-07-2012
Interview........
17-06-2013
LANDED..........
17-06-2013
Cocoa said:
File number doesn't work for me neither. I used UCI number, my name and birthday, birth place.
Try this. UCI is an 8-digit number. If you don't have it, phone CIC, they will tell you.
Good luck!
If the sponsor is PR or naturalized Canadian, then he/she has an assigned UCI on PR card or canadian citizenship certificate.

If sponsor is Canadian born, they fall is a very small minority as most canadian born have parents living in canada. They are likely born in Canada when one parent or both parent were in Canada temporary on visitor / work / study visa. Then you would have call CIC to find out what your assigned UCI.

quinnman

Star Member
May 14, 2013
i used the Application number, my fathers DOB etc and I was able to access the details online.

OnePieceOne

Jan 30, 2014
Has anyone noticed the CIC page for checking application status bcame unavailable most of the times during the past few days?

milpan

Aug 13, 2013
So CIC will be accepting new 5000 files from Jan 2nd 2015.. hope 2014 files start moving in fast pace :( :(