+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WHEN YOUR PARENT SPONSORSHIP 2014 APPLICATION REACHED CPC-M? UPDATE HERE...

toronto27

Star Member
May 12, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-M
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-Jan-2014 11:15am
+1 with AOR email.

I will update the Google spreadsheet in a couple of days.

scorpion_ca

May 31, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Received AOR email on Jun 9, 2014.

Is there anyone check application status online? It's not accessible for me yet.

user828

VIP Member
Apr 2, 2012
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi ( Parents Sponsorship )
App. Filed.......
19-10-2017
AOR Received.
01-12-2017
nina.roy said:
I got an email AOR today from CIC.

----------------
UCI: #
Application No.: #
Quote these numbers when corresponding with our office.

This is an automated message. Please DO NOT RESPOND to this message.

Dear <my name>,

This confirms that your application to Sponsor a Member of the Family Class has been received by Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) on 2014/01/02 on behalf of the following member(s):

<parents names>

When should I contact CIC?
You must notify CIC of any changes to your application. Examples of changes include:
• Changes in your personal circumstances, such as birth or adoption of a child, a marriage or a divorce
• Change of contact information (e-mail, mailing address, telephone number)
• Appointment or change of immigration representative or designated individual
• Decision to withdraw your application

To notify CIC of changes to your application you may contact this office at the address identified below. You may also contact the Call Centre, toll-free, at 1-888-242-2100. Changes to your address may be made through our online service at http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/change-address.asp.

What happens next?
For further information about the sponsorship process, please refer to CIC's website at http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/sponsor/index.asp.

You have the option to withdraw your application at any point in the process. You may be eligible for a refund of the sponsorship fee or the permanent resident application fee if processing of your file has not yet begun.

How do I check the status of my application?
You may use the UCI number above to check the status of your application on the CIC website. Please visit www.cic.gc.ca/english and in the “I Need To ...” section on the right-hand side of the page, select “Check application status.”

How long will it take to process my application?
Processing times vary. You can consult the processing times for reference at http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/times/perm-fc.asp.

Please be advised that CIC will contact you as soon as your application is reviewed. We trust that this information concerning your Application to Sponsor a Member of the Family Class is helpful.

CPC Mississauga
P.O. Box 6100, Station A
Mississauga, ON
L5A 4H4

www.cic.gc.ca

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

This is an automated message. Please DO NOT RESPOND to this message.

By providing your e-mail address on your application form, you authorized CIC to transmit your file and personal information to this specific e-mail address. Please ensure that this e-mail address is checked regularly. Any e-mails sent to you by CIC will end in “ @ cic.gc.ca” or “ @ international.gc.ca.” Please add these to your “safe senders” list in your email program and check the junk mail folder in case important emails get filtered. If CIC is advised that the e-mail address you provided is not functional or no longer exists, we will communicate with you by mail.

Like other forms of communication, e-mail communications may be vulnerable to interception by unauthorized parties. If you do not wish us to communicate with you by e-mail, please notify us at your earliest convenience. In the absence of such notification, your consent is assumed. Should you choose to allow us to communicate by e-mail, we will not take any additional security measures (such as encryption).
Did you receive the AOR which everyone got today

mangunguma88

Jan 7, 2014
AOR Received today :eek:

"This refers to your application to sponsor your parent(s) or grandparent(s) (PGP) under the Family Class.

As per the ninth set of Ministerial Instructions which were issued on June 15, 2013, there is a maximum annual limit on the number PGP applications that will be accepted for processing. Between January 2, 2014 and January 1, 2015, a maximum of 5,000 new complete applications submitted during this period will be considered for processing.

Your application has been accepted as one of the 5,000 applications for the 2014 intake year. Please note that you will be notified at a later date once your application is fully entered into Citizenship and Immigration Canada's (CIC) case processing system."

mspjal

Star Member
Dec 22, 2013
CALGARY
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
new delhi
NOC Code......
n/a
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
Jan 07,2014 ,REACHED cic-m on Jan 10,2014,at 11.30 AM
Doc's Request.
In Process since 22/04/2016
Nomination.....
credit card charged on Jan 25,2014
AOR Received.
Recvd on JUN 09,2014 CPC-MISSISSAUGA.
IELTS Request
n/a
File Transfer...
Approved by CPC-MISSISSAUGA nd file trfd. to CPC-Ottawa on April 14,2016
Med's Request
received vide email dated June 30,2016.
Med's Done....
AS on July 21 nd information sent to CPC-Ottawa on July 26,Medical results recvd. line in ecas visible
Interview........
expecting waiver
Passport Req..
Email dtd. Oct.20,2016 recvd. for submission of PPTS nd submitted on Oct. 24, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
Visa Docs recvd. on Aug 07,2016
LANDED..........
With God blessings, landed with my spouse at Calgary on April 26,2017.
user828 said:
Did you receive the AOR which everyone got today
Hello to all,

Congrats to all those who got their AORs.

By grace of God,I too had recvd. it yesterday evening (June 09,2014, 15.30 Hrs).It is exactly on the same line as my friends in the forum recvd.
Understandable,however it is,a painstaking wait has just started. Let us see, how the wind blows.

Good luck.May God bless all !!!!

mspjal

Buds

Sep 11, 2012
CALGARY
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 02, 2014
AOR Received.
Not Yet
File Transfer...
Not Yet
Med's Done....
Not Yet
Passport Req..
---
mspjal said:
Hello to all,

Congrats to all those who got their AORs.

By grace of God,I too had recvd. it yesterday evening (June 09,2014, 15.30 Hrs).It is exactly on the same line as my friends in the forum recvd.
Understandable,however it is,a painstaking wait has just started. Let us see, how the wind blows.

Good luck.May God bless all !!!!

mspjal

AOR Received today :)

quinnman

Star Member
May 14, 2013
scorpion_ca said:
Received AOR email on Jun 9, 2014.

Is there anyone check application status online? It's not accessible for me yet.
I can't access the online status yet, it will probably be updated during the week

Jan 27, 2014
Congrats to all who got it and very well deserved news! I am wondering if there any order in which CIC sends these out. Are there any who had their applications recieved by Jan 10 and havent got it yet? Didnt get mine but keeping fingers crossed.

scorpion_ca

May 31, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Did you check spam/junk folder of your email address?

TORONTO_SPONSOR_80 said:
Congrats to all who got it and very well deserved news! I am wondering if there any order in which CIC sends these out. Are there any who had their applications recieved by Jan 10 and havent got it yet? Didnt get mine but keeping fingers crossed.