+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WHEN YOUR PARENT SPONSORSHIP 2014 APPLICATION REACHED CPC-M? UPDATE HERE...

mzm26

Star Member
Jan 3, 2014
Hello all, I am bit worried about the application I sent of Jan 3 received Jan 6. My CC is not charged yet. I hope I sent my application to right address: p.o.box: 6100, station A Mississauga, Ontario. L5A 4H4.

Jan 10, 2014
Oakville, ON
Category........
Visa Office......
Missisauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-01-2014
mzm26 said:
Hello all, I am bit worried about the application I sent of Jan 3 received Jan 6. My CC is not charged yet. I hope I sent my application to right address: p.o.box: 6100, station A Mississauga, Ontario. L5A 4H4.
Did you send it by normal post? did you put parents and grandparents sponsorship? We have seen people sending courier to the PO Box and still it is received. Just wait and see.. !!! good luck.

Case Processing Centre - Mississauga PGP
Parents and grandparents sponsorship
PO BOX 6100, Station A
Mississauga, ON
L5A 4H4

If you are sending the application by a courier service, use the following address (no public drop-offs):
Case Processing Centre – Mississauga PGP
2 Robert Speck Parkway, Suite 300
Mississauga, ON
L4Z 1H8

casalim

Star Member
Mar 6, 2009
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-01-2014
mzm26 said:
Hi mzm26,

The address is correct. What I suggest is to call CIC and give your UIC#. They will be able to give you status of your application. I called them on 15th Jan and they informed that my application was deemed complete. My CC was charged on 21 Jan.

mzm26

Star Member
Jan 3, 2014
casalim said:
Hi mzm26,

The address is correct. What I suggest is to call CIC and give your UIC#. They will be able to give you status of your application. I called them on 15th Jan and they informed that my application was deemed complete. My CC was charged on 21 Jan.
Can you please provide me with the CIC# you called. Thanks

mzm26

Star Member
Jan 3, 2014
PS_4_Parents_Sponsorship said:
Did you send it by normal post? did you put parents and grandparents sponsorship? We have seen people sending courier to the PO Box and still it is received. Just wait and see.. !!! good luck.

Case Processing Centre - Mississauga PGP
PO BOX 6100, Station A
Mississauga, ON
L5A 4H4

If you are sending the application by a courier service, use the following address (no public drop-offs):
Case Processing Centre – Mississauga PGP
2 Robert Speck Parkway, Suite 300
Mississauga, ON
L4Z 1H8
I sent it by Canada post priority service and the PGP sponsorship application was included in the package. I don't mind the delay as long as I make in the 5000 cap.
Thanks

mzm26

Star Member
Jan 3, 2014
Alright, I was able to talk with CIC agent and she wasn't able to provide me with any details on my application as it is not opened by cic officer yet. She asked me to have patience and wait for the confirmation from CIC after the application is opened. I also confirmed the address and she said they are receiving application on both the pobox address and the courier address. Good luck to all!

casalim

Star Member
Mar 6, 2009
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-01-2014
mzm26 said:
Can you please provide me with the CIC# you called. Thanks
I called 1-888-242-2100

Jan 10, 2014
Oakville, ON
Category........
Visa Office......
Missisauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-01-2014
Guys,

I called the CIC to verify the status. They confirmed my application is in progress. I asked them to confirm whether my application is in the 5000 cap, and he confirmed it is and confirmed the CC is charged only for complete applications. Though with previous experiences I won't consider everything CIC rep says as accurate, but a positive sign for all who got charged already.

Small recap of my app: Received on 9th JAN, CC charged on the 24th Jan.

Thank you, and good luck all !!

tameez1985

Nov 11, 2012
I also called the CIC this morning. CIC rep was very nice for a change :). Told me they received the application on Jan. 7th as expected and they have created a file for it but havent yet sent an AOR. He gave me the application number and a new UCI. Unfortunately, ECAS is not recognizing either.

Application number starts with XF followed by 9 numbers, is this format accurate or did I make a mistake hearing the CIC rep? What is the usual format for Sponsorship application numbers?

Also the UCI number he gave me is totally wrong as it is a letter followed by 11 digits, so not sure what exactly this number is.

I would suggest that whoever calls into CIC next time, asks for the application number so as to track the status on ECAS.

ipskang

Star Member
Feb 18, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-03-2010
File Transfer...
24-06-2010
Passport Req..
23-06-2010
VISA ISSUED...
06-09-2010
LANDED..........
09-09-2010
tameez1985 said:
I also called the CIC this morning. CIC rep was very nice for a change :). Told me they received the application on Jan. 7th as expected and they have created a file for it but havent yet sent an AOR. He gave me the application number and a new UCI. Unfortunately, ECAS is not recognizing either.

Application number starts with XF followed by 9 numbers, is this format accurate or did I make a mistake hearing the CIC rep? What is the usual format for Sponsorship application numbers?

Also the UCI number he gave me is totally wrong as it is a letter followed by 11 digits, so not sure what exactly this number is.

I would suggest that whoever calls into CIC next time, asks for the application number so as to track the status on ECAS.
What information are you providing CIC agent to find the information on PGP application?

Jan 10, 2014
Oakville, ON
Category........
Visa Office......
Missisauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-01-2014
ipskang said:
What information are you providing CIC agent to find the information on PGP application?
UCI Number is more than enough. They ask some security question like dob, name, post code etc.

He didn't provide me any app number, but was very polite and answered all the questions.

milpan

Aug 13, 2013
Just spoke to CIC agent and she confirmed that its too early to say anything until you receive any communication as its just 4 weeks and also too many applications received first phase is to accept application if all required documents are received they will charge CC and than in next step they will do assessment and if it does not fit in criteria or something is missing they will return the application and money back so you don't assume anything but wait for letter/communication from CIC on status of application which might take a while considering volume.

So i think we will have to wait couple of months to know exact scenario about our application its very very primary stage for now.

Hope for the best and wish everybody gets approved and happily live with their parents in near future!!!!! :)

ipskang

Star Member
Feb 18, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-03-2010
File Transfer...
24-06-2010
Passport Req..
23-06-2010
VISA ISSUED...
06-09-2010
LANDED..........
09-09-2010
Your UCI number or your parents? There is not UCI number before application is accepted

PS_4_Parents_Sponsorship said:
UCI Number is more than enough. They ask some security question like dob, name, post code etc.

He didn't provide me any app number, but was very polite and answered all the questions.

abhi812

Sep 10, 2010
milpan said:
Just spoke to CIC agent and she confirmed that its too early to say anything until you receive any communication as its just 4 weeks and also too many applications received first phase is to accept application if all required documents are received they will charge CC and than in next step they will do assessment and if it does not fit in criteria or something is missing they will return the application and money back so you don't assume anything but wait for letter/communication from CIC on status of application which might take a while considering volume.

So i think we will have to wait couple of months to know exact scenario about our application its very very primary stage for now.

Hope for the best and wish everybody gets approved and happily live with their parents in near future!!!!! :)
same reply to me