+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WHEN YOUR PARENT SPONSORSHIP 2014 APPLICATION REACHED CPC-M? UPDATE HERE...

Calgary_NewB

Star Member
Aug 4, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-M
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-01-2014
PS_4_Parents_Sponsorship said:
Application received on 9th.. Charged at 12 noon today..

I had a minor mistake of not writing the names in native language in the family details form, but wasn't an issue. Other than that meets all the requirements and application sent with original signatures...

Thanks all for the support and hope its all goes well. Good Luck.
Congrats, PS_4_Parents_Sponsorship! We have similar timelines. It's definitely good new for all of us.

Good luck to all!

screech339

VIP Member
Apr 2, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-08-2012
AOR Received.
20-11-2012
Med's Done....
18-07-2012
Interview........
17-06-2013
LANDED..........
17-06-2013
Due to the high rejection rates of applications mentioned in the link a few posts earlier, I am still waiting to hear from those that got their applications returned. Would know what may be CiC's reasoning be for rejecting the file.

Screech339

ipskang

Star Member
Feb 18, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-03-2010
File Transfer...
24-06-2010
Passport Req..
23-06-2010
VISA ISSUED...
06-09-2010
LANDED..........
09-09-2010
I also missed writing my mother's name in regional language. I hope its not a big issue

PS_4_Parents_Sponsorship said:
Application received on 9th.. Charged at 12 noon today..

I had a minor mistake of not writing the names in native language in the family details form, but wasn't an issue. Other than that meets all the requirements and application sent with original signatures...

Thanks all for the support and hope its all goes well. Good Luck.

Yawza

Star Member
Jan 23, 2014
it seem they didn't cash the cheques yet as I have called the bank today. when I filled the family information form for my mom we didnt know thw exact birth dates for her brothers and sisters so we put the year and ** for the day abd month, did anybody face the same issue?

screech339

VIP Member
Apr 2, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-08-2012
AOR Received.
20-11-2012
Med's Done....
18-07-2012
Interview........
17-06-2013
LANDED..........
17-06-2013
Yawza said:
it seem they didn't cash the cheques yet as I have called the bank today. when I filled the family information form for my mom we didnt know thw exact birth dates for her brothers and sisters so we put the year and ** for the day abd month, did anybody face the same issue?
I am afraid that may be an issue. Incomplete birth dates. I am even surprised that it didn't come up as an issue when you validated the forms.

Did the guide ask you to put in * * in the day and month if unknown?

Screech339

Yawza

Star Member
Jan 23, 2014
For the family information there is no validation but I remember whrn reading the guide, they mentioned you can put **, when i filled the supervisa application I didn't even put stars and they approved it

screech339

VIP Member
Apr 2, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-08-2012
AOR Received.
20-11-2012
Med's Done....
18-07-2012
Interview........
17-06-2013
LANDED..........
17-06-2013
Yawza said:
For the family information there is no validation but I remember whrn reading the guide, they mentioned you can put **, when i filled the supervisa application I didn't even put stars and they approved it
Supervisa may be more forgiving since they are coming to Canada temporary. But this is permanent immigration to Canada. I would think CIC would want full accurate info like birth dates. This is part of when to determine when PR qualifies for social services like old age, retirement, SIN, driver license, etc.

Yawza

Star Member
Jan 23, 2014
screech339 said:
Supervisa may be more forgiving since they are coming to Canada temporary. But this is permanent immigration to Canada. I would think CIC would want full accurate info like birth dates. This is part of when to determine when PR qualifies for social services like old age, retirement, SIN, driver license, etc.
Yea it could be, even in the supervisa I didnt put the native language for the names, I checked the gyide again and if you search for "*" you will find they mention it in alot of application forms when it comes to dates

milpan

Aug 13, 2013
Hi, does anyone received application back with missing documents, if our CC is not charged and we want to resubmit file with missing docs at the earliest so as we can still have a chance how can we know that.. how long will have to wait to receive info about our application :(

mich777

Jan 15, 2014
milpan said:
Hi, does anyone received application back with missing documents, if our CC is not charged and we want to resubmit file with missing docs at the earliest so as we can still have a chance how can we know that.. how long will have to wait to receive info about our application :(
I did. I posted about it earlier. I got my application back and CIC's letter didn't indicate what I was missing. Later I found out I missed one form. So I sent spplications back with the complete form.

mimmica

Jan 24, 2014
We posted 2 applications:

Reached CIC on Jan 07th, 2014 @ 11:30am
Reached CIC on Jan 08th, 2014 @ 02:47pm

All financial requirements met, original signs(blue inked), all names written in native language as well.

Just checked; both applications got charged on Jan 23th, 2014 :)

Also, this form has really been helpful knowing there are people going on from same situation of waiting and hoping.
Good luck to everyone!

pal097

Jan 21, 2014
janpreet said:
Hi Everyone

I have been waiting desperately to apply for my parent's immigration since Nov 4th, 2011.

Last time around, I had my parents application filled, duly signed and completed on the Friday evening of Nov 4th, 2011. I had plans to mail the application on Monday morning via Xpress Canada post. But as you all know, on same evening it was announced that CIC is putting temp pause for 24 months.

I could not believe my 'bad luck' and was so upset and frustrated because no heads-up was given. Anyways, I waited patiently for this category to re-open.

Since my parents are US citizen and can travel freely to Canada I made sure they were here for New Year to sign the newly released forms on Dec 31st, 2013.

Luckily I had all the required documents available like NOAs, birth certs, marriage certs plus I was still eligible to sponsor. Therefore I was able to complete and submit my application on Jan 2nd 2014. As per Canada Post my parents application is already delivered. :D

So here is my timeline:

Application Sent - Jan 2nd, 2014
Delivered - Jan 3rd, 2014

Thanks and all the best!

scorpion_ca

May 31, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Does CIC work on Saturday?

I checked my CC's available credit on Friday night. Again, I checked it on Saturday morning and found that available credit has been reduced by $1,100. I will have to wait until I see the transaction. I don't expect any $1,100 bill on my CC other than to pay PGP fees.

toronto27

Star Member
May 12, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-M
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-Jan-2014 11:15am
All new data are now on the spreadsheet. Thanks.

I haven't checked with my bank whether my bank draft has been cashed or not. I am not too much worried as I am meeting all the requirements, no data are missing on forms and everything is signed and validated. 8)