+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WHEN YOUR PARENT SPONSORSHIP 2014 APPLICATION REACHED CPC-M? UPDATE HERE...

screech339

VIP Member
Apr 2, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-08-2012
AOR Received.
20-11-2012
Med's Done....
18-07-2012
Interview........
17-06-2013
LANDED..........
17-06-2013
milpan said:
Friends question I submitted 2 applications same day for my parents and my in laws and it reached on 6th my CC is charged on 21st for one application and not for other so does that means only one is approved and other is rejected? or still there is a hope
It could be. Let me ask you this. In either case, did you add the total of family to include both for your parents and in-laws. For example: 2 for yourself and spouse, 2 for your parents and 2 for your inlaws for your inlaws application thus LICO requirement for 6 people? Or did you only list 4 total in each of the application. If you only listed 4 for both application, it could cause a problem. If one application was approved, thus wouldn't your second application the inlaws now require to be 6 to include your parents' responsibility and vise versa?

milpan

Aug 13, 2013
I did included grand total in both application total 6 persons but I did not had my birth certificate so I put in copy of my PP to prove relationship not sure if that did not helped and I get it back as a missing document of birth certificate, fingers :-X crossed

screech339

VIP Member
Apr 2, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-08-2012
AOR Received.
20-11-2012
Med's Done....
18-07-2012
Interview........
17-06-2013
LANDED..........
17-06-2013
milpan said:
I did included grand total in both application total 6 persons but I did not had my birth certificate so I put in copy of my PP to prove relationship not sure if that did not helped and I get it back as a missing document of birth certificate, fingers :-X crossed
It sounded like you are sponsoring your inlaws instead of your spouse. Your spouse is suppose to be sponsoring her parents with you as co-signer. Did you apply as sponsor for inlaws or is your wife the sponsor for your inlaws.

Screech339

Jan 10, 2014
Oakville, ON
Category........
Visa Office......
Missisauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-01-2014
Guys, In a Chinese forum (Using google translate to read :)) few applicants claim they have been charged today and there apps reached on 8th. Anyone here?????

milpan

Aug 13, 2013
screech339 said:
It sounded like you are sponsoring your inlaws instead of your spouse. Your spouse is suppose to be sponsoring her parents with you as co-signer. Did you apply as sponsor for inlaws or is your wife the sponsor for your inlaws.

Screech339
No for my parents I was principal applicant and for her she was principal applicant everything is inline, and application also reached same time for both of them, may be in few days I will come to know if I am receiving one application back or my CC is charged mostly I think I will get one back as if it was approved my CC would have by today considering 2 days delay but hope for the best and be positive..

screech339

VIP Member
Apr 2, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-08-2012
AOR Received.
20-11-2012
Med's Done....
18-07-2012
Interview........
17-06-2013
LANDED..........
17-06-2013
milpan said:
No for my parents I was principal applicant and for her she was principal applicant everything is inline, and application also reached same time for both of them, may be in few days I will come to know if I am receiving one application back or my CC is charged mostly I think I will get one back as if it was approved my CC would have by today considering 2 days delay but hope for the best and be positive..
Just hope for the best and cross your fingers.

Rob_TO

VIP Member
Nov 7, 2012
Toronto
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Seoul, Korea
App. Filed.......
13-07-2012
AOR Received.
18-08-2012
File Transfer...
21-08-2012
Med's Done....
Sent with App
Passport Req..
N/R - Exempt
VISA ISSUED...
30-10-2012
LANDED..........
16-11-2012
milpan said:
Haha that will be one big interesting household if both sets of parents are approved and you end up having your current family, parents, and in-laws all living with you :)

milpan

Aug 13, 2013
Rob_TO said:
Haha that will be one big interesting household if both sets of parents are approved and you end up having your current family, parents, and in-laws all living with you :)
true, lol... will set an example of harmony and peace having both parents,,,,, lol....

Yawza

Star Member
Jan 23, 2014
And I thought I was the smart one who applied within the first few days lol, I thought my application would be in the first 100 but after reading the forum I noticed that I might not be even considered, I applied on Jan 8th, I sent it on the 8th and it was delivered same day to 4 Robert speck pkway address.

I can understand that some people had their families here on supervisa but to be honest I believe alot of people forged the signatures to get in, I believe the CIC should ask everyone to sign again ( once the application is ready to be transferred ) and compare the signatures and dismiss the fraud cases + punish the sponsor at least with a criminal record for trying to fraud the immigration documents ( sounds too harsh but I believe they deserve it since they took someone's else position whose trying to do it the right way)

I paid by a certified check and I actually went to the bank today and they told me the check is not deposited yet ( TD bank) so yes the bank can tell if its deposited or no, hopefully someone will send us updates on whether they received acceptance/ rejection letters.

Accepting an application means the application forms are okay and all the other income/application information is correct? not sure what acceptance means

Calgary_NewB

Star Member
Aug 4, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-M
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-01-2014
toronto27, would you please include my timelines in the spread sheet as well:

App sent: Jan 6, 2014 via Canada Post Priority
CIC Received: Jan 9 AM, 2014 (Package was delayed due to poor weather...)
Method of Payment: Certified Cheque
Province of residence: AB

Yawza said:
And I thought I was the smart one who applied within the first few days lol, I thought my application would be in the first 100 but after reading the forum I noticed that I might not be even considered, I applied on Jan 8th, I sent it on the 8th and it was delivered same day to 4 Robert speck pkway address.

I can understand that some people had their families here on supervisa but to be honest I believe alot of people forged the signatures to get in, I believe the CIC should ask everyone to sign again ( once the application is ready to be transferred ) and compare the signatures and dismiss the fraud cases + punish the sponsor at least with a criminal record for trying to fraud the immigration documents ( sounds too harsh but I believe they deserve it since they took someone's else position whose trying to do it the right way)

I paid by a certified check and I actually went to the bank today and they told me the check is not deposited yet ( TD bank) so yes the bank can tell if its deposited or no, hopefully someone will send us updates on whether they received acceptance/ rejection letters.

Accepting an application means the application forms are okay and all the other income/application information is correct? not sure what acceptance means

Some people in another Chinese immigration forum were saying that their applications were received by CIC at around 9:00 AM on the 9th, and their CC were on hold as of 4:00 PM (MST) today. That means those applications got received before the 9th are part of the 5000 cap.

GLTA!

toronto27

Star Member
May 12, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-M
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-Jan-2014 11:15am
All new timelines as well as CC charge information updated on spreadsheet. Thanks.

Eddream

Star Member
May 28, 2012
My info are as follow:
Applications arrived at cic Mississauga on the 6 th of January afternoon.
Cc charged for both applications on the 24th of January morning.

Eddream

Jan 6, 2014
Good news from my side, the CC was charged this morning (Jan 24th) by CIC.

My application reached on Jan 6th am, and I was a bit concerned when I saw a lot of folks whose applications had reached after mine (some even on the 9th) posting about their CC being charged. so two guesses here

1. CCs aren't being charged in the exact order in which they are received (which is a positive sign for anyone whose application reached on Jan 3rd or 6th and haven't been charged yet)
2. There was something in my application that required some additional verification because of which my CC was charged later (I do meet all of the sponsorship criteria though, so not sure what this could've been)

In any case, all the best to the folks here who are waiting patiently. This is probably the only group in the world who can't wait for their CCs to be charged :D :D

Jan 10, 2014
Oakville, ON
Category........
Visa Office......
Missisauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-01-2014
Application received on 9th.. Charged at 12 noon today..

I had a minor mistake of not writing the names in native language in the family details form, but wasn't an issue. Other than that meets all the requirements and application sent with original signatures...

Thanks all for the support and hope its all goes well. Good Luck.