+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WHEN YOUR PARENT SPONSORSHIP 2014 APPLICATION REACHED CPC-M? UPDATE HERE...

Jan 10, 2014
Oakville, ON
Category........
Visa Office......
Missisauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-01-2014
Hishman said:
My application was received on January 15th. Looking at this forum, it seems unlikely that it was in the 5000 quota, but keeping my fingers crossed. I don't know how people were able to submit applications on January 2nd or January 3rd! For me it took time to get the signed package delivered to me from my parents!
Remember some parents are here in Canada on supervisa and visitors.. Though my parents are not here, I would have sent it on 3rd, latest 6th if UPS didn't lose the package. Two days enough to get the package through courier.. I got the 2nd package through DHL and managed to submit on 9th. So it isn't possible, but some just faked the signature which is very disappointing for those who tried so hard to be legitimate.

canvis2006

Champion Member
Dec 27, 2009
Toronto
Visa Office......
Paris, France
NOC Code......
FC4 - PGP
App. Filed.......
May 2009
Doc's Request.
March 2012
File Transfer...
Jan. 2013
Med's Request
May 2013
Passport Req..
July 2013
VISA ISSUED...
August 2013
LANDED..........
Sept 2013
I think the sponsors signing for parents, we'll probably see it more this year since everyone wanted to meet the cap.
If the PGP continues year over year with 5k cap then from next year people will probably not be doing that much, since the forms would almost be the same and there would be plenty of time to ensure everything to be ready by the time new cap opens up.

Jan 10, 2014
Oakville, ON
Category........
Visa Office......
Missisauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-01-2014
canvis2006 said:
I think the sponsors signing for parents, we'll probably see it more this year since everyone wanted to meet the cap.
If the PGP continues year over year with 5k cap then from next year people will probably not be doing that much, since the forms would almost be the same and there would be plenty of time to ensure everything to be ready by the time new cap opens up.
First years is the best to get your application in.. next year, you don't know what laws will change and also the cheats will start finding there ways around getting the tax paid for the necessary requirement etc. So if we make it this year we are lucky I would say.

manek

Mar 31, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Our application reached on January 7th 2014
CC charged yesterday January 22nd 2014 :)

somey11

Nov 23, 2009
Lahore
NOC Code......
Hi All,
I live in canada from last 9 month.
I am doing cash job (pizza delivery).
I want to sponser my parents from pakistan, I dnt know what is the quickist way( visit visa or supper visa) plz guide me.
How much bank statement required? Please help me. Thanks
Regards
Somey

abhi812

Sep 10, 2010
somey11 said:
Hi All,
I live in canada from last 9 month.
I am doing cash job (pizza delivery).
I want to sponser my parents from pakistan, I dnt know what is the quickist way( visit visa or supper visa) plz guide me.
How much bank statement required? Please help me. Thanks
Regards
Somey
Go for Supervisa,If you want to bring your parent on long term,But for insurance you may need to by insurance arround 2000$ per person

If you ahve money issue,then go for regular visa

how is Notice of Assesment (NOA income per year)

Supervisa is sure shot as goverment know you are apying extra money for insurance,regular visa is not much time taking,but you just need to renew after every 6 month

Hishman

Jan 22, 2014
Rob_TO said:
I would stay hopeful, as recent article indicated that around 50% of apps were being returned due to incomplete. So at that rate, it would take 10,000 apps received just to make the 5000 quota.
Seems like taking your time and waiting an extra few days to mail, in general was the better choice over rushing the app in on the first day.
True, but that article was from Jan 20, and by then if they already accepted 2000 applications (and based on the CC charge reports, they only looked at applications received by Januar 6th by that time!), unlikley that even with 50% acceptance it would take as long as Jan 15 or beyond to have space in the quota. Will try to keep hope alive, but not too confident!

ipskang

Star Member
Feb 18, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-03-2010
File Transfer...
24-06-2010
Passport Req..
23-06-2010
VISA ISSUED...
06-09-2010
LANDED..........
09-09-2010
No CC charged till now & I guess that application is rejected as the application received on 7th, their CC is being charged now

Lets hope for the best though

ipskang

Star Member
Feb 18, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-03-2010
File Transfer...
24-06-2010
Passport Req..
23-06-2010
VISA ISSUED...
06-09-2010
LANDED..........
09-09-2010
Good news guys. My credit card has been charged . I am so happy :). One step closer to getting Mom's immigration!

ipskang said:
No CC charged till now & I guess that application is rejected as the application received on 7th, their CC is being charged now

Jan 10, 2014
Oakville, ON
Category........
Visa Office......
Missisauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-01-2014
ipskang said:

Don't lose hope, until you receive a returned package you are still in the hunt. Also I stick to my theory, if total applications didn't reach 5000 by 7th, they don't have to go by date order.. they probably pull x number and divide and give it to y number of officers.. so it depends how fast each officer processes the files... !! we are noticing people who sent the application on 3rd charged on 20th Jan and people sent on 6th charged early as 15th... so still nothing is lost !! Good Luck !!

casalim

Star Member
Mar 6, 2009
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-01-2014
When will they send AOR? Any idea.

mich777

Jan 15, 2014
Hishman said:
My application was received on January 15th. Looking at this forum, it seems unlikely that it was in the 5000 quota, but keeping my fingers crossed. I don't know how people were able to submit applications on January 2nd or January 3rd! For me it took time to get the signed package delivered to me from my parents!
I was able to submit it early since my mom is here with a super visa. However, I rushed too much and missed one form, so my app was returned. I think there are a lot of people out there who made mistakes like me as per the article on Jan. 20, also, I feel a little bit guilty that I delayed the process of others by sending an incomplete pacakge by mistake. Well, I learned from my mistakes, but still hoping that my app could make it for the 5000 cap. Good luck.

Bops22

Star Member
Dec 23, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ndvo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
3march 2010
Doc's Request.
april
AOR Received.
may
Med's Request
8 nov 2012
Med's Done....
16 nov and further medical submitted on 20may 2013
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
8 nov 2012
VISA ISSUED...
by gods grace on 18th oct 2013
LANDED..........
5th nov
Somebody tell what the landing fees amount in indian currancy

milpan

Aug 13, 2013
Friends question I submitted 2 applications same day for my parents and my in laws and it reached on 6th my CC is charged on 21st for one application and not for other so does that means only one is approved and other is rejected? or still there is a hope

Jan 10, 2014
Oakville, ON
Category........
Visa Office......
Missisauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-01-2014
milpan said:
Friends question I submitted 2 applications same day for my parents and my in laws and it reached on 6th my CC is charged on 21st for one application and not for other so does that means only one is approved and other is rejected? or still there is a hope
I would say, still there is hope... !! If it isn't returned yet, most probably both applications ended up in two different officers hand.. the other will get charged eventually.