+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WHEN YOUR PARENT SPONSORSHIP 2014 APPLICATION REACHED CPC-M? UPDATE HERE...

canadianlife

Dec 11, 2011
My Timeline:
Application package sent on : Dec-10 by UPS
Reached CPC-M on : 13-Jan @8:33AM

Please include my details in spreadsheet.

Jan 10, 2014
Oakville, ON
Category........
Visa Office......
Missisauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-01-2014
toronto27 said:
I sent bank draft so I will need to go bank to see if it's been cashed!
I think, they are at no rush to cash the bank draft as it is guaranteed that bank would have reserved the money. Where in CC they have to process it for the confirmation.

Also, with the conflicting reports of dates, I would assume they are opening the first 5000 received applications in random, as there is nothing to worry about the cap. When they know how much qualify out of those, then they would open another set probably (5000 - qualified apps count) and go on and on.

Also according to there info, the application is not sorted based on the time and only by day. So there is a possibility, that few extra applications would be added simply there will be little or more leftovers received on the specific day they hit 5000.

Also, I don't expect them to cash the bank drafts until everything is done. As Bank drafts are like cash for them already.

Good Luck and keep praying.

incredible

Sep 29, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
How do you add the excel file.

I sent mine via FedEx, on 18th Jan and received by them 20th Jan.

Hope I make the cut like many others.

The thing is, it takes about 5-6 years anyways. Hope they could speed up that process.

MPNP_Winnipeg

Aug 13, 2012
Sent my application for Parents Sponsorship on Jan18th,2014 recieved on Jan 20th, 2014. Hopefully can join the club before getting to the cutoff of 5000.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
PS_4_Parents_Sponsorship said:
Also according to there info, the application is not sorted based on the time and only by day. So there is a possibility, that few extra applications would be added simply there will be little or more leftovers received on the specific day they hit 5000.
I would disagree with this based on what we've seen in the past with FSW. CIC does appear to not only date stamp - but also time stamp the applications. There have been cases for FSW where the cap was reached part way throughout the day and we've seen forum members whose applications arrived in the morning be accepted - while those whose applications arrived in the afternoon were refused.

toronto27

Star Member
May 12, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-M
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-Jan-2014 11:15am
New timelines are updated... thanks.

mich777

Jan 15, 2014
I filled out the missing form and sent the whole application package on Jan. 17 via Fedex and it arrived Jan. 20 at 11am. Fingers crossed. Thanks to Scorpion and PS_4 for your help.

mich777 said:
I've just found this thread while I'm searching for more information on this topic. I've already posted my question in another thread, but I would like to share my time line and my agony. The application sent on Dec 31, 2013 by FedEx from Vancouver and it arrived at CIC on Jan. 2, 2014. And I hope you guys didn't make mistakes like I did although I still don't know what I've done wrong.

Yesterday, Jan 15th, I got a letter with my application package back from CIC saying "A reveiw of your application indicates you do not meet the requirements of the ninth set of Ministerial Instrutions, and consequently of Regulation 10 of IRPA. The entire application is being returned to you for this reason"

Of course, credit card has not been charged. Here's my question to you guys since I'm so frustrated to find a missing information or missing forms. I think I filled out all the necessary forms and included all the supporting documents. Somewhere I saw "the applications for both sponsorship and permanent residence should be filled out and sent at the sam time" I thought the application package for the sponsorship included everything. I'm not sure what permanent residence application is. Thanks.

Jan 10, 2014
Oakville, ON
Category........
Visa Office......
Missisauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-01-2014
scylla said:
I would disagree with this based on what we've seen in the past with FSW. CIC does appear to not only date stamp - but also time stamp the applications. There have been cases for FSW where the cap was reached part way throughout the day and we've seen forum members whose applications arrived in the morning be accepted - while those whose applications arrived in the afternoon were refused.
I said that based on this, I would expect them to follow the procedure you suggest they follow,

"In calculating the cap, sponsorship applications for Parents and Grandparents will be considered in the order of the date they are received. Applications received on the same date will be considered for processing having regard to routine office procedures."

Jan 10, 2014
Oakville, ON
Category........
Visa Office......
Missisauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-01-2014
mich777 said:
I filled out the missing form and sent the whole application package on Jan. 17 via Fedex and it arrived Jan. 20 at 11am. Fingers crossed. Thanks to Scorpion and PS_4 for your help.
Good Luck ! Lets hope for the best.. I'm still waiting too!!

Harry081990

Jan 21, 2014
Hi Guys,

My application was received around 2:00 pm on 3rd Jan.

1100 was charged on my account on Jan 20th ;D :D ;D :D

So happy.

ipskang

Star Member
Feb 18, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-03-2010
File Transfer...
24-06-2010
Passport Req..
23-06-2010
VISA ISSUED...
06-09-2010
LANDED..........
09-09-2010
Application Received on 6 Jan 2014

Sent through Purolator

Credit card has not been charged yet

casalim

Star Member
Mar 6, 2009
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-01-2014
Application received on 6th Jan 2014

Credit card Charged on 21st Jan 2014 ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

hwang441

Jan 21, 2014
I sent in my application package today. Will Arrive tomorrow.

PLEASE HELP.

I just found out that while I got all the docs and applications complete, there is one error I made.

On the Generic Application to Canada, while he signed at the end, my dad forgot to print his name under the first line of the Consent section. (Where you consent to give cic to share the info with provincial govts.)

Would this omission (error) affect my application to sponsor, and the package will be returned for the error?

Thanks
Dean

Rob_TO

VIP Member
Nov 7, 2012
Toronto
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Seoul, Korea
App. Filed.......
13-07-2012
AOR Received.
18-08-2012
File Transfer...
21-08-2012
Med's Done....
Sent with App
Passport Req..
N/R - Exempt
VISA ISSUED...
30-10-2012
LANDED..........
16-11-2012
hwang441 said:
I sent in my application package today. Will Arrive tomorrow.

PLEASE HELP.

I just found out that while I got all the docs and applications complete, there is one error I made.

On the Generic Application to Canada, while he signed at the end, my dad forgot to print his name under the first line of the Consent section. (Where you consent to give cic to share the info with provincial govts.)

Would this omission (error) affect my application to sponsor, and the package will be returned for the error?

Thanks
Dean
It depends on the person checking the files. But honestly the cap is probably already full by now, so there is a very high chance your app will be returned unopened anyways.