+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WHEN YOUR PARENT SPONSORSHIP 2014 APPLICATION REACHED CPC-M? UPDATE HERE...

Rob_TO

VIP Member
Nov 7, 2012
Toronto
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Seoul, Korea
App. Filed.......
13-07-2012
AOR Received.
18-08-2012
File Transfer...
21-08-2012
Med's Done....
Sent with App
Passport Req..
N/R - Exempt
VISA ISSUED...
30-10-2012
LANDED..........
16-11-2012
I would be curious to see if anyone that submitted the application that was missing 2010 NOA/Option C, and tried including paystubs to show 2013 income (there were some people that did this), also had their credit cards charged.

This would be good indication if CIC is simply charging the fees as a first step, or if they are only charging after a full initial review/acceptance of the application.

screech339

VIP Member
Apr 2, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-08-2012
AOR Received.
20-11-2012
Med's Done....
18-07-2012
Interview........
17-06-2013
LANDED..........
17-06-2013
Rob_TO said:
I would be curious to see if anyone that submitted the application that was missing 2010 NOA/Option C, and tried including paystubs to show 2013 income (there were some people that did this), also had their credit cards charged.

This would be good indication if CIC is simply charging the fees as a first step, or if they are only charging after a full initial review/acceptance of the application.
If those that did that, it would mean that it is only 1 step towards qualification for 5000 cap but not accepted as completed application for the cap. I could only imagined the headache CIC will have in reimbursements of rejected application.

Remember the credit card total written on the form would includes the $75 non-refundable processing fee. Someone need to be paid to look over the application for completed applications. So they could accept the full credit card in order to get the $75 processing fee. Unless the application payment forms actually have 2 different credit card charges, one for $75 non-refundable fee and the other for acceptance of application fee. One signature for the $75 and another signature for the remaining required fees.

RoyalNS

Star Member
Jan 4, 2014
quinnman said:
I can confirm CIC took $1100 today for my application today :D
Can we track this on the spreadsheet, a list of people who have had money debited?
That would be nice if the spreadsheet update when CIC charge the CC.

Sent: Jan 02
Received by CIC-M - Jan 03 8:21 am
CC Charged: Jan 15th.

toronto27

Star Member
May 12, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-M
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-Jan-2014 11:15am
RoyalNS said:
That would be nice if the spreadsheet update when CIC charge the CC.

Sent: Jan 02
Received by CIC-M - Jan 03 8:21 am
CC Charged: Jan 15th.
Latest timelines are updated as well as CC charge dates are added in the spreadsheet. Thanks.

mich777

Jan 15, 2014
I've just found this thread while I'm searching for more information on this topic. I've already posted my question in another thread, but I would like to share my time line and my agony. The application sent on Dec 31, 2013 by FedEx from Vancouver and it arrived at CIC on Jan. 2, 2014. And I hope you guys didn't make mistakes like I did although I still don't know what I've done wrong.

Yesterday, Jan 15th, I got a letter with my application package back from CIC saying "A reveiw of your application indicates you do not meet the requirements of the ninth set of Ministerial Instrutions, and consequently of Regulation 10 of IRPA. The entire application is being returned to you for this reason"

Of course, credit card has not been charged. Here's my question to you guys since I'm so frustrated to find a missing information or missing forms. I think I filled out all the necessary forms and included all the supporting documents. Somewhere I saw "the applications for both sponsorship and permanent residence should be filled out and sent at the sam time" I thought the application package for the sponsorship included everything. I'm not sure what permanent residence application is. Thanks.

Jan 10, 2014
Oakville, ON
Category........
Visa Office......
Missisauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-01-2014
mich777 said:
I've just found this thread while I'm searching for more information on this topic. I've already posted my question in another thread, but I would like to share my time line and my agony. The application sent on Dec 31, 2013 by FedEx from Vancouver and it arrived at CIC on Jan. 2, 2014. And I hope you guys didn't make mistakes like I did although I still don't know what I've done wrong.

Yesterday, Jan 15th, I got a letter with my application package back from CIC saying "A reveiw of your application indicates you do not meet the requirements of the ninth set of Ministerial Instrutions, and consequently of Regulation 10 of IRPA. The entire application is being returned to you for this reason"

Of course, credit card has not been charged. Here's my question to you guys since I'm so frustrated to find a missing information or missing forms. I think I filled out all the necessary forms and included all the supporting documents. Somewhere I saw "the applications for both sponsorship and permanent residence should be filled out and sent at the sam time" I thought the application package for the sponsorship included everything. I'm not sure what permanent residence application is. Thanks.
This sucks and I replied to your original post. www_cic_gc_ca/english/information/applications/sponsor-parents.asp this is where you find the new set of forms.. replace _ with .s.. i haven't heard since I applied, hoping for some positives.. tough luck and review your application and you may try sending again.. only cost will be courier.. so you try your luck.. good luck.

abhi812

Sep 10, 2010
Please help

I am applying sposnsorship application for my mother.

She is in canada for more than yaer as she is on supervisa.

While filling Sposnsorship form,they are asking "immigration office requested".

For that should I put cpc-mississauga or cpp-o(ottawa) ? as its saying "The case processing centre in Mississauga processes applications to sponsor family members living abroad:"

Please suggest

lzcom

Oct 15, 2011
Just to add another data point for your reference.
Packages arrived CPC-M on Jan 2 at 9:15 am (by courier, he said he had to wait for 15 mins to get the signature)
Credit card charged on Jan 10 and 11 for the two applications I mailed.

Good luck everyone!

casalim

Star Member
Mar 6, 2009
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-01-2014
My Reached CPC-M on 6th Jan 2014. Canada post tracking shows on AM in Time.

scorpion_ca

May 31, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Did you submit copy of your parents full passports or only the passport pages with seal?

john6514520 said:
My credit card has been charged. One step forward! ;D

toronto27

Star Member
May 12, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-M
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
New timelines and CC charge information are updated. Thanks.

toronto27

Star Member
May 12, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-M
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
I sent bank draft so I will need to go bank to see if it's been cashed!