+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WHEN YOUR PARENT SPONSORSHIP 2014 APPLICATION REACHED CPC-M? UPDATE HERE...

Jan 6, 2014
Apl2014 said:
Hi,

If you do not mind can you please send us link so i can upload option c print out as a proactive measure.

Thank You
It is the Case Specific Inquiry link, available to everyone. However I don't think there is any need to submit it unless they've asked for it. In my case, there was an Officer reference # provided so I guess this gets routed to the right person (or at least I hope so).

For whatever reason, I got an error saying I can't post links. But search "case specific enquiry" on the CIC site and you should find this.

siter_pakhi

Star Member
Oct 29, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January 08, 2014
AOR Received.
June 09, 2014
File Transfer...
April 06, 2016
Med's Request
June 28, 2016
Med's Done....
July 23, 2016
Interview........
Not needed at this time
Passport Req..
October 11, 2016 (Passport received by SVO: October 31, 2016)
VISA ISSUED...
November 4, 2016
FingersCrossed10x said:
It is the Case Specific Inquiry link, available to everyone. However I don't think there is any need to submit it unless they've asked for it. In my case, there was an Officer reference # provided so I guess this gets routed to the right person (or at least I hope so).

For whatever reason, I got an error saying I can't post links. But search "case specific enquiry" on the CIC site and you should find this.
I believe you are referring to "IRCC Web Form" having the following link:

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/contacts/web-form.asp

Is this the right link?

Yorkiemum

Sep 23, 2015
Stressed! said:
Hi there,

Was your super visa extended for another 2 years? But when the officer said "only 1 year extension would be necessary" she implied that your application will be processed within that year?
Only 1 year. Said looking at our application that would probably be long enough but if not they would extend it next April.

Interesting that our sponsor had been approved 2 months ago but we haven't heard anything.

missmywife

Star Member
Mar 5, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NVDO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-04-2015
AOR Received.
21-05-2015
File Transfer...
12-06-2015
Med's Request
25-02-2016
Med's Done....
26-02-2016
Interview........
DM: Mar 20 2016
Yorkiemum said:
Only 1 year. Said looking at our application that would probably me long enough but if not they would extend it next April.

Interesting that our sponsor had been approved 2 months ago but we haven't heard anything.
That looks like very positive news for you and for all 2014 PGP applicants, if indeed true.

btw..do your parents/parent have a US visit visa? If they do, did they apply after coming to canada or while in their home country.

My mom is here with me on a super Visa and I want to get her a US visit visa sometime in the next few months, so that when the times comes I could do the same as you, and get her super visa extended.

Yorkiemum

Sep 23, 2015
missmywife said:
That looks like very positive news for you and for all 2014 PGP applicants, if indeed true.

btw..do your parents/parent have a US visit visa? If they do, did they apply after coming to canada or while in their home country.

My mom is here with me on a super Visa and I want to get her a US visit visa sometime in the next few months, so that when the times comes I could do the same as you, and get her super visa extended.
We are the parents...not the sponsor. We are UK and US citizens...so is our sponsor...she is also a Canadian PR...soon to be citizen. We came to Canada two years ago on the Super Visa as US citizens.

Early Bird

Mar 8, 2016
We applied on January 14, 2014 for PGP visa sponsored by our daughter.

1st feedback was by email on June 9, 2014 that our file was received.

Next was also by email to our daughter (the sponsor) on March 29, 2016 that says "You have met the requirements for eligibility as a sponsor. Accordingly, the Application for Permanent Residence for your relative has been forwarded to the visa office in Beirut for further processing.This visa office was selected based on your relative’s home address"

soonihope

Champion Member
May 18, 2013
Just for everyone's information. The medical request when sent by email is from this id:

Client-update-mise-a-jour@cic.gc.ca

joeminhas

Jan 1, 2012
Hi All,

I am a bit concerned. Following is the message online:

Sponsorship
We received your application to sponsor XXX on January 6, 2014.

Dependents listed on the application are: YYY.
We started processing your application on March 1, 2016.

There is no update and seems like others have had responses even though processing of their application started after March 1st, 2016.

Any ideas/thoughts ?

scorpion_ca

May 31, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Can anyone please share invitation letter for parents' visit visa? How do you mention travel history? There is an option to upload travel history documents Online. What type of documents are they referring?

Zara_ag

Apr 12, 2016
Hi everyone,
I have applied to sponsor my parents in January 2014.
Application was received on 6 January 2014.
Email notification was received on 9 June 2014.
Status is recently updated to "started processing on March 3rd."

I see many ppl here have received sponsorship approval even though their processing has started after March 3rd.
My application is from Quebec... Might that be the reason for delay? I thought the sponsorship approval for Quebec
applicants is done by Quebec government and all federal does at this stage is just some preliminary assessments
(e.g. verifying your PR/ citizenship status...) and then would ask you to send your application to Quebec for the rest of
the processing.
Does anyone knows anything on this?
Anyone on the same boat?

Thanks!

Rossei

Champion Member
Jun 6, 2010
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
18-Jan-2011 (Buffalo)
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
26-Nov-2010
AOR Received.
21-Jul-2011 (Email)
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
25-Jul-2011 (Reg. Mail)
Med's Done....
03-Aug-2011
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
08-Sep-2011 (Email)
VISA ISSUED...
20-Sep-2011 (Buffalo)
LANDED..........
20-Sep-2011 (Niagara)
scorpion_ca said:
Can anyone please share invitation letter for parents' visit visa? How do you mention travel history?
Rossei said:
There are many topics on this if you search for. Here's some example:

- http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/sample-invitation-letter-t339303.0.html
- http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/super-visa-sample-invitation-letter-t397296.0.html
There is an option to upload travel history documents Online. What type of documents are they referring?
Not sure about this as I never applied online. But you can make a table in MS Word with 4 column headings: From, To, Country/Place and Purpose of Visit. You can attach scanned copy of visa, entry-exit stamps along with it. Not sure if it's doable under 2 MB though.

lethuong

Jan 4, 2014
Hi Zara_ag

I have applied to sponsor my parents in January 2014.
Application was received on 4 January 2014.
Email notification was received on 9 June 2014.
Status is recently updated to "started processing on March 3rd."

STill waitting for the next step (praying)

let me know if you have any news. I apply from Quebec as well (Montreal)