+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

When will the my PR visa arrive

rajveer.raina

Jun 18, 2018
Hello,

I got my ITA in January and submitted my application in end of March 2018. I got the RPRF request on June 4th. I was of the opinion that the whole process took no more than 2 months but it seems there has been a slowness in the process of getting PR visa since Jan. I wanted to know if I am the only one facing this. Please advise as to when I should expect to get the request to submit passport for stamping.

Regards,
Raj

denzrambo

Jun 29, 2017
Montreal
Category........
FSW
LANDED..........
22-08-2018
Hello,

I got my ITA in January and submitted my application in end of March 2018. I got the RPRF request on June 4th. I was of the opinion that the whole process took no more than 2 months but it seems there has been a slowness in the process of getting PR visa since Jan. I wanted to know if I am the only one facing this. Please advise as to when I should expect to get the request to submit passport for stamping.

Regards,
Raj
It varies from case to case.hang in there !

mr.preetsingh

VIP Member
Oct 26, 2017
Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-04-2018
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
14-04-2018
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
07-04-2018
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
19-06-2018
VISA ISSUED...
25-06-2018
LANDED..........
06-09-2018
But I did come across some other people as well who have also not received anything post RPRF. So wanted to know if the process has slowed down or is it just in my case.
It depends on the case. Sometimes, the documents you provide needs re-verification.

denzrambo

Jun 29, 2017
Montreal
Category........
FSW
LANDED..........
22-08-2018
But I did come across some other people as well who have also not received anything post RPRF. So wanted to know if the process has slowed down or is it just in my case.
frankly the reason behind why each case differs on staffing and what their demand is etc.lots of reason including re verification if necessary.IF everything in order you will get the request for passport soon

Last edited:

rajveer.raina

Jun 18, 2018
frankly the reason behind why each case differs on staffing and what their demand is etc.lots of reason including re verification if necessary.IF everything in order you will get the request for passport soon
Thank you for clearing!! What are the chances of rejection after payment of RPRF fee?

denzrambo

Jun 29, 2017
Montreal
Category........
FSW
LANDED..........
22-08-2018
Thank you for clearing!! What are the chances of rejection after payment of RPRF fee?
Again wont be able to confirm if it happens any particular stages.If they have any clarification they will request for ADR but if all documents are detailed and to their liking they will just request for passport