+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

When Will PNP Nomination Transfer to New Express Entry Profile ?

lildip

Jan 10, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello Everyone
I got my PNP nomination in December and submitted my eAPR in January. Unfortunately it got canceled due to a technical issue. Now I have created a new profile and request PNP authority to transfer my nomination to new account. They confirmed that it was updated in their system.
But I can’t see any change in my new profile? Can anybody say when will I see the change in My CIC account? Anyone has similar experience?

thestunner316

Champion Member
Feb 6, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
lildip said:
Hello Everyone
I got my PNP nomination in December and submitted my eAPR in January. Unfortunately it got canceled due to a technical issue. Now I have created a new profile and request PNP authority to transfer my nomination to new account. They confirmed that it was updated in their system.
But I can’t see any change in my new profile? Can anybody say when will I see the change in My CIC account? Anyone has similar experience?
what the hell... got cancelled due to technical issue ?? thats just rotten luck mate... sorry to hear.

yeah it takes a while, have seen many nominations being transferred to new profile as old ones got expired (thank you OINP) it takes 48-96 hrs usually... but i have seen cases where it takes 7-10 days also

key is to keep bugging OINP, calls, emails... best is fax - they tend to respond to fax a lot faster

good luck

lildip

Jan 10, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
And do they refund the CAD that i paid as application fee ? how long it take to give back the money ?

thestunner316

Champion Member
Feb 6, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
lildip said:
And do they refund the CAD that i paid as application fee ? how long it take to give back the money ?
are you talking about OINP ? then no, once you get AOR, they will not refund fees

lildip

Jan 10, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
thestunner316 said:
are you talking about OINP ? then no, once you get AOR, they will not refund fees
I am talking about express entry ( e-APR ) fee that I paid ( 550 CAD ) ?

Do they return it ?

thestunner316

Champion Member
Feb 6, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
lildip said:
I am talking about express entry ( e-APR ) fee that I paid ( 550 CAD ) ?

Do they return it ?
ah that, i dont know... i dont think thats refundable from what i remember when i filed my app 2 months back (but i could be wrong)

lildip

Jan 10, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
thestunner316 said:
ah that, i dont know... i dont think thats refundable from what i remember when i filed my app 2 months back (but i could be wrong)
In my rejection letter they clearly mention that "IRCC will refund the processing fee and the RPRF ( if paid upfront ) " fee.

Not sure how they will return it. I created new profile using my previous MY CIC account. So i was thinking if the portal automatically doscard the fee payment part as i have already paid ?

Not sure though. In your case do you have to pay the fee again when submit the new account ? right ?

thestunner316

Champion Member
Feb 6, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
lildip said:
In my rejection letter they clearly mention that "IRCC will refund the processing fee and the RPRF ( if paid upfront ) " fee.

Not sure how they will return it. I created new profile using my previous MY CIC account. So i was thinking if the portal automatically doscard the fee payment part as i have already paid ?

Not sure though. In your case do you have to pay the fee again when submit the new account ? right ?
pay it again in that case... they will probably refund the amount back on the CC...

Mar 1, 2018
After accepting the nomination I was checking whether my all details are correct or not, but unfortunately when I resubmitted, it became ineligible, I have created a new profile also but not getting the pnp 600 score there, kindly suggest whom should I reach and how long does it take?