+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

When will my biometrics result be received by the Immigration?

MapleVivi

Star Member
Jan 21, 2020
Hello there,

I got my biometrics and picture taken about a month ago outside of Canada. However, my account still does not seem to reflect that and instead it says it still hasn't received my biometrics results or picture.

The question is: How long will it take for the Immigration to receive and process biometrics results and a picture?

Thank you so much in advance for your insights.

Klaverveld

May 19, 2019
Netherlands
NOC Code......
We submitted in january... In our profile it shows a completion and expiring date, but also 'we did not receive your fingerprints'

After 2 webforms we found out that all biometrics are received/completed
Still our profile isn't updated

wikibingo

Sep 15, 2020
Nope. I did it in1st June, outside of Canada. And checked my account the next day, it was already updated to my application.
Thanks for your detailed timeline. I hold open work permit and am thinking to get my biometrics collected outside of Canada as inland CEC.
Did you hold open work permit?
Were you entering Canada without any job offer on July 17th?
Thanks!

Hchadda

Star Member
Jan 31, 2014
Kuwait
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
17-02-2020
Mine was updated the same day, i went for the biometrics at the local VFR office in Kuwait on 8th March earlier in the morning, by the time i got home around evening and checked it was already updated to "March 8th 2020 Completed"

Raise a webform right away, i made a similar mistake of waiting for my medical results to update from "We are currently reviewing your medical results" for 7mths just to find out that my panel physician hadn't uploaded the reports!!! Don't wait and assume, raise the webform immediately.