+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

When will IRCC start dealing with Jan intakes?

Maybe tommorow

Nov 2, 2020
I have no words about it. But when I got my first ghost update the eligibility review started. Can't remember if started just after the ghost update but these happened almost together. I didnt get anything from my second ghost update though. IRCC has made many people in the forum Holmes and predictor now, we are all trying hard to figure things out haha
Your eligibility starts when the status change from "we'll send you a message" to "we are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements...." this happens with a ghost update.
Remember there's info sharing, background check, security etc.... These things might cause a ghost update when they'r completed

d@n!3

Oct 26, 2020
Your eligibility starts when the status change from "we'll send you a message" to "we are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements...." this happens with a ghost update.
Remember there's info sharing, background check, security etc.... These things might cause a ghost update when they'r completed
ok.
and ... why will ppl start taking classes without Study permit and AIP ? any opinions ?

TFTXMJ

Star Member
Aug 17, 2020
At least it means my application has not been abandoned and that its still under actively review

camper

Star Member
Oct 9, 2020
My status just changed from "Submitted" to "Application Updated". But I cant see the detailed status, getting bad gateway issue.

Arjav.kapadia

Nov 15, 2020
India
Category........
STUDY
My status just changed from "Submitted" to "Application Updated". But I cant see the detailed status, getting bad gateway issue.
My status got updated too from "Submitted" to "Application/profile updated". I don't know what they're up to.

Application Filed - Oct 15
Biometrics - Pending
Country - INDIA

samsepiol

Oct 21, 2019
Philippines
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Manila
VISA ISSUED...
01-12-2020
I got my BVL on Nov. 5. Any idea how long I’ll have to wait before receiving the final decision? I’ve read some people here got their decision the same day. Seeing that mine is almost 2 weeks, I have a bad feeling that my application will be refused.