+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

When Will I be able to track the progress of my documents online

tawakoly

Feb 20, 2016
Good day everyone!

My wife applied to sponsor me as a spouse under family class Visa, through paper application sent by express mail.

I've made all the required payments, however i am unable to link my account to my paper, neither can i check the process of the documents.

It's been 4 months already, and the only email i received from them was to ask me to pay for the bio-metric fees, which i did during the required time frame.

Right now i do not know what to do?

regards,

Ahmed

Reactions: Adam1009

tawakoly

Feb 20, 2016
Thank you very much for your kind response,

How long does it usually take to receive the AOR on the average?

Because i received an email that includes a file number, informing me that i must pay for the bio-metric fees almost 3 months ago, which I've done as per the instructions, then i sent an email to confirm my payment.

More than two months ago i received another email acknowledging the receipt of the payment and telling me to wait for further instructions.

I tried to link my account many times and it says: "Based on the information you entered, we found no applications"

I double checked the data on my application and i followed the instructions of other posts on how to link my account, but it didn't work.

I am confused and i am not sure what to do next.

Thank you for taking the time to read my post,

Have a great day!

Last edited:

Kedeisha

Champion Member
Apr 15, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Sadly July and August applicants are taking longer than average to receive AOR.

There isn't much you can do except wait. They are processing applications reviewed up until September 20ish and then they are also processing the remaining July and August applicants who were forgotten.

So sit tight and hopefully although this part took long the other part goes fast.

Reactions: tawakoly

tawakoly

Feb 20, 2016
Sadly July and August applicants are taking longer than average to receive AOR.

There isn't much you can do except wait. They are processing applications reviewed up until September 20ish and then they are also processing the remaining July and August applicants who were forgotten.

So sit tight and hopefully although this part took long the other part goes fast.
Thank you very much for the valuable information.

I can't help it but to wonder are these 3 months calculated as part of the processing time? Or the processing didn't start yet?

Thanks again for your reply

np08

Jan 13, 2015
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga, OT
App. Filed.......
Feb 09, 2018
AOR Received.
Mar 07, 2018
Med's Request
Aug 8, 2018
Med's Done....
Aug 13, 2018
LANDED..........
Dec 18, 2018
Thank you very much for the valuable information.

I can't help it but to wonder are these 3 months calculated as part of the processing time? Or the processing didn't start yet?

Thanks again for your reply
Processing times (for processing averages) starts from when they receive the application, regardless of AOR. So the 12 month average is counted from when the application is delivered to them.

Reactions: tawakoly

tawakoly

Feb 20, 2016
Processing times (for processing averages) starts from when they receive the application, regardless of AOR. So the 12 month average is counted from when the application is delivered to them.
Thank you so much

bubblegum

Star Member
Mar 13, 2018
going through the same phase as you,almost 4 months.Received file number through the bio metric email,paid the fee and no email from them yet.
Ive tried linking the application but it keeps saying no application available.

shalenabennie

Champion Member
Jan 17, 2017
Visa Office......
London
For anyone trying to link their application through Gckey: I had issues for over a year linking. I finally spoke to an agent who told me that the common mistake if that people often put " 1" person included in the application instead 2. (the last question on the form-how many people are in the applicatio) b Also, if your using your uci number, I believe you nerd to add the (-) ie: xxxx-xxxx. maybe this will help you