+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

When we will come to know???

arcticmaple

Star Member
Nov 18, 2010
Dear friends,
yesterday i couriered my fingerprints to FBI & RCMP(Royal Canadian Mounted Police). I have taken my fingerprints from my local police station. They used some kind of instrument which scans and gives us fingerprints on their local format. Now my main concern is whether FBI & RCMP will accept these fingerprints or not? Also when will one come to know whether the fingerprints have been accepted or rejected? I mean if rejected how long will it take for us to know the status? will i know the status (Accepted/Rejected) within few days after they receive my courier? There was no ink used to take my fingerprints. They took my fingerprints through scanner.
Very much appreciate if anybody can advice on this matter.
thanks & regards,
arcticmaple...

harit79

Aug 5, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
arcticmaple said:
Bangalore!!! India
I am in same kind of situation, can you please let me know how did you overcome?

Here is brief details about me.

Confuse how to get police clearance certificate for USA from India.

Actually i was in USA for couple of years with my wife and we have applied under FSW basis of my wife. Our file got refuse because my wife couldnt get desire score in IELTS and we were sort of 1 point.
Now we are in India from last 18 months and i would like to apply under FSW. But the problem is how do i get USA police clearance certificate from India?

Thanks for your help in advance

Funkdakarma

Jun 7, 2011
harit79 said:
I am in same kind of situation, can you please let me know how did you overcome?

Here is brief details about me.

Confuse how to get police clearance certificate for USA from India.

Actually i was in USA for couple of years with my wife and we have applied under FSW basis of my wife. Our file got refuse because my wife couldnt get desire score in IELTS and we were sort of 1 point.
Now we are in India from last 18 months and i would like to apply under FSW. But the problem is how do i get USA police clearance certificate from India?

Thanks for your help in advance
Here goes:

http://www.fbi.gov/about-us/cjis/background-checks/background_checks