+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

When to send the police record check?

GladiatorAnc

Nov 27, 2020
Hello, I am sponsoring my wife from Brazil and i am ready to send the immigration package. I have a question regarding when she has to send the police record check. On the checklist IMM 5533 it says you do not need to send it now because they will contact you in the future and request an IMM 5669
(Schedule A, Background/Declaration).
However on the IMM 5525 (Basic Guide) it says you need to submit a record check along with your documents.

So I am a little confused about what I should do. Should we send the police record check now just to make sure they have a copy? Should I send the Schedule A as well? Or should we wait until they ask got it. Thank you.

singleman

VIP Member
Jul 28, 2018
App. Filed.......
00-05-2020
File Transfer...
00-00-2021
Hello, I am sponsoring my wife from Brazil and i am ready to send the immigration package. I have a question regarding when she has to send the police record check. On the checklist IMM 5533 it says you do not need to send it now because they will contact you in the future and request an IMM 5669
(Schedule A, Background/Declaration).
However on the IMM 5525 (Basic Guide) it says you need to submit a record check along with your documents.

So I am a little confused about what I should do. Should we send the police record check now just to make sure they have a copy? Should I send the Schedule A as well? Or should we wait until they ask got it. Thank you.
PCC should be submitted with application. If U R unable then a LOE letter of explanation should be attached as to when you will upload the same and why is the delay

GladiatorAnc

Nov 27, 2020
Should the “Schedule A” be filled out and sent as well? And why the confusion between the check list and the guide?

GladiatorAnc

Nov 27, 2020
PCC should be submitted with application. If U R unable then a LOE letter of explanation should be attached as to when you will upload the same and why is the delay
I'm sorry, could you explain why the check list says they will ask for it later? Also what about schedule A?