+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

When to send proof of funds

jwh

Mar 1, 2018
My husband is applying for PR in the self employed category. On the form it asks for financial details and a financial narrative to explain how the funds were accumulated. That is all fine. But on the form it states not to send proof. I just want to check that I have understood this correctly. So we don't send bank statements or anything at this initial application stage - is that right? We are not applying through express entry and this application is not online - we have to send it all off my post.

At which stage do they ask you to send Proof of Funds?

Thanks

Jo

gym

Star Member
Dec 28, 2017
My husband is applying for PR in the self employed category. On the form it asks for financial details and a financial narrative to explain how the funds were accumulated. That is all fine. But on the form it states not to send proof. I just want to check that I have understood this correctly. So we don't send bank statements or anything at this initial application stage - is that right? We are not applying through express entry and this application is not online - we have to send it all off my post.

At which stage do they ask you to send Proof of Funds?

Thanks

Jo
the proof of funds for self employed will be asked to show later when they start processing the application.im in the same position as u are but i would like u to show me how to fill out the net worth sections very hard