+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

When they will start Processing??

MubinSultan

Star Member
Apr 22, 2015
At this pace, nothing will work till end of year 2016, cause they are not at all working on other files, except giving COPR, No eligibility no criminality , nothing it just saying processing, nobody is controlling them, who will look after these files?

it is the same thread from so many month, but still they are not listening at all , I guess they don't want to

Letswork14

Star Member
Feb 14, 2015
Most of people here might not know this or observed.
I would say 90% only talk about BOWP & rest little worried, only few like us is having life like hell because of this delay and few make fun of faking MR news.

In the end of the day and week, there is 0% progress on our files.
14 months from application received is over
14 months from AOR is over.
-- so, as per my knowledge .. PR should be on hand .. but not even MR!
Call Centre executives give all different answers to everyone.
Nowhere, Liberal people mentioned about old files, neither they uploaded processing time after mid August.
What are they up to & my future?
I am seating in my home country & waiting waiting n just waiting..

Whoever is reading this, are you really not worried?? I am having deadly stress on head.
Any suggestions or predictions or any thoughts??

MubinSultan

Star Member
Apr 22, 2015
Letswork14 said:
I would say 90% only talk about BOWP & rest little worried, only few like us is having life like hell because of this delay and few make fun of faking MR news.

Nowhere, Liberal people mentioned about old files, neither they uploaded processing time after mid August.

Whoever is reading this, are you really not worried?? I am having deadly stress on head.
you are right, nobody cares, who have BOWP, even CIC does't care, there is no transparency, not everybody got treatment equally, 2 years, for the same program, people were getting AOR in month and PR in MAX 12 month, but this year, they did't even touch our files for 16 month, however FSW is other category, strange thing is FSW applicants from 2014, are PR holder, and we are nowhere close to MR, now this is the time where frustration is way passed the peak, CIC is waiting for someone to commit suicide.

MubinSultan

Star Member
Apr 22, 2015
you are right, nobody cares, who have BOWP, even CIC does't care, there is no transparency, not everybody got treatment equally, for the same program, people were getting AOR in month and PR in MAX 12 month, but this year, they did't even touch our files for 16 month, however FSW is other category, strange thing is FSW applicants from 2014, are PR holder, and we are nowhere close to MR, now this is the time where frustration is way passed the peak, CIC is waiting for someone to commit suicide.

BlessedSherry

Aug 25, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06/09/2014
Doc's Request.
17th March 16, docs sent 2nd April
AOR Received.
07/01/2015
IELTS Request
sent with application
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
not required
Passport Req..
Visa exempt
VISA ISSUED...
Copr 14.04.2016
LANDED..........
...Waiting
Letswork14 said:

when I was in Canada, I had a friend who waiting for her pr and |I remember the stress she was going thru. that's why I made the decision to come home and apply from here.
although I find myself on this forum everyday checking for updates, I try to get on with my life, I go to work and save money, so I will be in a good position when that PR does finally come.
Please dont lose hope, another friend who i met in Canada, waited 7 years in her country before she got her pr as a fsw.

MubinSultan

Star Member
Apr 22, 2015
CIC is not at all working on file, they won't even work in new year, they just want us to withdraw file from old system, and apply for EE, they are playing with our life, disgusting immigration system

nuke noodles

Sep 4, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
CEC filed 09-22-2014
Nomination.....
PNP filed 01-2014, nominated 06-2015. EE-ITA 01-2016
AOR Received.
CEC-AOR 02-04-2015, EE-AOR 02-2016
Med's Done....
EE Medical Passed 02-2016. ECAS MER 03-14-2016.
Passport Req..
PPR 2016-04-06, DM 2016-04-08
VISA ISSUED...
2016-04-12
LANDED..........
2016-05-22
MubinSultan said:
CIC is not at all working on file, they won't even work in new year, they just want us to withdraw file from old system, and apply for EE, they are playing with our life, disgusting immigration system
This is quite negative but I can't disagree. in just a few days and we move on into the 2016, the old CEC applications are becoming REALLY old. By then who dafuq cares about really old and outdated applications?
Yes, disgusting immigration system as it is, but I am thinking that once PR is done, we will have nothing less than native people and I greatly out-power such disgusting system and a lot of native Canadians who are short-sighted and under-educated to allow this system to be disgusting, in terms of everything such as wealth, vision, competency, you name them.
I had created EE profile and waiting for ITA.

Canadaideaal

Mar 16, 2015
Ontario
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-05-2015
AOR Received.
20-05-2015
Med's Request
25-04-2015
Med's Done....
08-05-2015
Passport Req..
21-02-2016
VISA ISSUED...
03-03-2016
LANDED..........
07-03-2016
CIC promissed to give a answer in Express entry within 6 months, but I am waiting in the EE system already a bit more than 9 months. It's also not only the old system applications who have to wait long. We all are in bad situation when we don't get answers.

c2h5oh

Apr 28, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-06-2014
Doc's Request.
21-02-2015
AOR Received.
11-08-2014
Med's Request
11-02-2015
Med's Done....
24-02-2015
Passport Req..
visa-exempt
VISA ISSUED...
25-01-2016
LANDED..........
15-02-2016
Canadaideaal said:
CIC promissed to give a answer in Express entry within 6 months, but I am waiting in the EE system already a bit more than 9 months. It's also not only the old system applications who have to wait long. We all are in bad situation when we don't get answers.
I don't want to sound like a total dick here, but this is possibly good news for everyone with exception of people in your situation (with a currently pending EE application). This might be an indication they really want to wrap up old applications, which take significantly more time to process and go full ahead with EE ones. This falls in line with the announcement they want to start processing more EE application this spring (which in turn will lower the points required).

MubinSultan

Star Member
Apr 22, 2015
Are they working on our files, or still making us fool ?

they might be thinking that now we have updated the processing time to 16 months Lol( haven't specified is it from AOR or from file receive)

so guys just sit back and keep working on our favourite program Express entry and Syrian Refugee.

heroforest

Apr 30, 2015
MubinSultan said:
Are they working on our files, or still making us fool ?

they might be thinking that now we have updated the processing time to 16 months Lol( haven't specified is it from AOR or from file receive)

so guys just sit back and keep working on our favourite program Express entry and Syrian Refugee.
Yay, probably that's the case and why we care about the processing time as i believe when it reaches 16 moths from either AOR or received, they can simply extend it to 20 Months.

Also as per the new BOWP rule, we will be forced back to where we came from if our eligibility was not set to pass and I guess this is when they feel safe to wipe out entire Old CEC backlog.

MubinSultan

Star Member
Apr 22, 2015
Anybody has control over CIC or not, this is injustice to us ! we are waiting from last 1.5 years now nothing except AOR, Aug 2015 EE People got PR and we are still on Canadavisa website ?
:-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X

MubinSultan

Star Member
Apr 22, 2015
Now they might add one line to our ECAS status to make this matter chill pill ,
we might think yea, they have started working, in that few more months will pass, and they will get time to work on express entry,
they are not at all working, giving COPR is not work, nobody got MR request :(