+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

when the Credit Card is usually charged?

ssaansari

Jul 15, 2008
Karachi - PK
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I have submitted my application which has been received on 7th of July. I just need to know when they will charge my credit card? because i need to arrange some funds. Please tell me the approximate time.

Thank you.

devilhimselff

Champion Member
Jul 10, 2005
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Yep...
You are kidding? Right?

You have sent the application and dont have funds in Credit Card? DAMN MAN!!! They can charge from anywhere between 1week to 2 weeks or so of receiving.

brav21

Star Member
Apr 4, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
sent with application
devilhimselff said:
You are kidding? Right?

You have sent the application and dont have funds in Credit Card? DAMN MAN!!! They can charge from anywhere between 1week to 2 weeks or so of receiving.
I think ssaansari is really kidding. submitting application without an application fee. simply helping cic to decide his/her case

ssaansari

Jul 15, 2008
Karachi - PK
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Man I have already arrange amount but it will take 10 to 12 days. I am just asking when they charged my cc I only need 10 days.

brav21

Star Member
Apr 4, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
sent with application
ssaansari said:
Man I have already arrange amount but it will take 10 to 12 days. I am just asking when they charged my cc I only need 10 days.
devilhimselff has already given a timeline for this. just pray that if they don't get the money when they make an attempt, they should attempt a second time.

novsaggi

Star Member
Jan 27, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-09-2010
AOR Received.
26-01-2011
File Transfer...
20-12-2011 to Los Angels Office
1 week from the receipt of application at CIC Nova Scotia address,my CC was charged

it wud be wise to inform ur credit card company a heads up about the amount going to be charged by CIC,
so that they approve the transaction without any hiccup.

riyarose

Star Member
Oct 24, 2010
Within one week, try to keep the balance soon in the account. Once the transaction is cancelled its not gud for your case. All the best.

devilhimselff

Champion Member
Jul 10, 2005
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Yep...
Well 1 week or so. Once the charge its denied, they MIGHT re-check after a day or so...IF again its rejected, you get your application back. No further notice or action.

jubes

Apr 29, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01/07/2011
IELTS Request
SUBMITTED WITH FILE 8 OVERALL
ssaansari said:
I think you should call your credit card company and has them to make over charge , this will cost you extra money as this make them make profit but explain the situtation they can flag it. but you have to pay the money for over draw on your limit

ssaansari

Jul 15, 2008
Karachi - PK
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I arrange amount in my Credit Card u ppl think I am safe or what
My application received on 7/7/11

awai ali

Champion Member
May 30, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
November 2011
Doc's Request.
March 2013
File Transfer...
April 2012
Med's Request
March 2014
Med's Done....
April 2014
Interview........
February 2014
Passport Req..
PPR1 and PPR2 in June with gap of 10 days .....
VISA ISSUED...
ما شاء الله ,الحمد لله......July 2014......
LANDED..........
September 2014...Living Happily in Vancouver B.C.
Sorry to Say,,,,,,,i always understand my self the most duffer of the forum........but Saansari clear my misunderstanding............

ssaansari

Jul 15, 2008
Karachi - PK
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
awai ali what's so funny on this dear?
any problem with u? I asked a simple question or u just enter ur nose everywhere ha

1122khan11

Star Member
Jul 8, 2011
AOR Received.
no
IELTS Request
Sent original
File Transfer...
no
Med's Request
no
Med's Done....
no
Interview........
no
Passport Req..
no
VISA ISSUED...
no
LANDED..........
no
Dear Ansari!! I have noted in number of forums that in some NOC categories, fees is charged within 7-10 days of receipt of applications and in many cases the fees is charged even after 15 days to 1 month. I think CIO have some benchmarks. The just overview the salient features of your application and if they think, it seems ok, they charge teh fees. May be they charge fees if they feel your applicaion is not needed to be returned.

Morever why u need to arrange funds, credit card bill comes after 1 month. The only thing you need to ensure is that your creidit limit . For example if you are two persons ur credit card must have the credit limit of minimum CAD 1100/-, but if u are more persons, ur fees / credit limit should be more than that! Check this with you bank! Check one more thing with your bank that whether your c.card is accepted on international trantsactions and on net. Becoz, some banks block the service of intl transaactions and on net.

In their guidelines its written that credit card of the applicant should be valid for another number of months(6-9). And bank draft have validity of minimum 6 months. (this means that in very rare cases, fees can be charged even after 4 months)

I noted one more very strange thing in 1122 category. In most of the other categories the first AOR / PER is recieeved within 30-45 days. But in our category first AOR in some cases takes upto 3 to 4 months. The reasons for this is that, there is so much load of applications on CIO staff for this category and they need time. We all should expect delay in everythingin our category of 1122.

devilhimselff

Champion Member
Jul 10, 2005
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Yep...
ssaansari said:
I arrange amount in my Credit Card u ppl think I am safe or what
My application received on 7/7/11
If there is money there should be no problem. Rest all is mentioned above. They will charge around 1 week or so.

awai ali

Champion Member
May 30, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
November 2011
Doc's Request.
March 2013
File Transfer...
April 2012
Med's Request
March 2014
Med's Done....
April 2014
Interview........
February 2014
Passport Req..
PPR1 and PPR2 in June with gap of 10 days .....
VISA ISSUED...
ما شاء الله ,الحمد لله......July 2014......
LANDED..........
September 2014...Living Happily in Vancouver B.C.
ssaansari said:
awai ali what's so funny on this dear?
any problem with u? I asked a simple question or u just enter ur nose everywhere ha

Lolz,,,,,,,nice comments.........