+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

When should i create an EE profile

vincent.forums

Star Member
Feb 15, 2017
All,

I am now earning 1 lc pm and would need 6 mths to get to my proof of funds requirement.

When should i create my EE profile? I know if its too soon and i get an ITA i would be unable to show 6 lcs as proof.

Please let me know an ideal time to create this profile, also looking at PNP for NS and BC.

karthik2479

Apr 19, 2017
Sorry - first off have you calculated your score assuming you get CLB 9 in IELTS - if it is above 450 then you can create any time. If its around 400 to 420 then now might be a good time since cut offs are hovering low and no guarantees on how the pool and draws will change in the coming months. Have you written IELTS already and obtained your ECA? If not, these in itself will take more than a month only after which can you even create your profile.

So essentially, your potential score is a good indicator of when to get into the pool. Remember you have 3 months to submit your docs after you get ITA. If its money you are essentially saving from salary then not an issue since your bank statements will indicate it. Hope this helps. PNP is anyone's guess if your CRS is good, better to proceed with direct ITA - less time consuming and expensive as well.

Good luck!

vincent.forums

Star Member
Feb 15, 2017
Sorry - first off have you calculated your score assuming you get CLB 9 in IELTS - if it is above 450 then you can create any time. If its around 400 to 420 then now might be a good time since cut offs are hovering low and no guarantees on how the pool and draws will change in the coming months. Have you written IELTS already and obtained your ECA? If not, these in itself will take more than a month only after which can you even create your profile.

So essentially, your potential score is a good indicator of when to get into the pool. Remember you have 3 months to submit your docs after you get ITA. If its money you are essentially saving from salary then not an issue since your bank statements will indicate it. Hope this helps. PNP is anyone's guess if your CRS is good, better to proceed with direct ITA - less time consuming and expensive as well.

Good luck!
Hello,

Thanks for your response, My score is around 408. I have a CLB of 9 and already started my ECA process. So essentially even after my ITA I would have 3 months to submit my docs ( which would not include bank statements?)

So I guess I can create my EE profile as soon as my ECA is done as I will only need my bank statement at the port of landing? which should take 5/6 mths from now.

ja_jamal

Star Member
Jul 24, 2016
NOC Code......
Hello,

Thanks for your response, My score is around 408. I have a CLB of 9 and already started my ECA process. So essentially even after my ITA I would have 3 months to submit my docs ( which would not include bank statements?)

So I guess I can create my EE profile as soon as my ECA is done as I will only need my bank statement at the port of landing? which should take 5/6 mths from now.
You can create the EE profile as soon as you got the ECA report. For the proof of funds, bank statement is one of it, if it is possible you can also show the gift deed. In any case, you need to show the POF while submitting your PR application, ie after receiving the ITA and you have 3 months from ITA to submit the application.

6 months processing time starts after you submit the PR application not from the day you create the EE profile. Also, you dont need to carry the 6 lakhs while landing in Canada. Just you need the proof that the money is with you (in your account) and carry only what is required immediately

Nyarko

May 1, 2017
Hello,

Please how do you calculate your CRS? Thanks!