Star Member
Jun 12, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi seniors,
Pls I need your widom, I applied for the PR as a single applicant and I recently sent my full documents to my Visa office in accra... I was hoping to get married after the PR process & sponsor my future wife but from the other family class threads it seems it now takes over two years for your sponsored spouse to be given a visa which I feel is too long.

So I am considering fast tracking the process... Is it advisable to get married during in-process, before or after medical or ???

My aim is to ensure my fiancee gets the PR with me at the shortest period in time...

Is there any one with such experience or knowledge that can guide me on this ???

Please reply.

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
pyramid777 said:
Anyone ???
U can get married anytime during the process, yes - till your PPR. However, once done, u'd be required to "declare" that before obtaining your PRV, submit her apps+docs+fees, await her meds, get the nod & fetch your PRVs together - before u board the flight.

It'd take a bit of time, usually about 5-6 months delay should be expected, but is the wisest course of action.

Married, but "land" w/out processing her apps - would be your death-knell.

Marrying as early possible, during the PR processing, would be ideal, 'coz then nothing much would have been completed on your own file.

Qorax

pyramid777

Star Member
Jun 12, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ooooh my God !!! The almighty Qorax replied my post... Thanks so much !

You have made my christmas !

dubey

Mar 8, 2010
Qorax dear,

You are simply the best, your wisdom knows no bound/limit. You gave an answer to someone's question here and the person declare 'you have made his christmas'. Please don't stop what you are doing because the almighty God will continue to bless you, increase you, reward you and give you good health as you help people here. We all love you Qorax