+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

When is next round of invitation, #14 express entry, any guesses?

sbrs2010

Jul 19, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
It is easy to make fun of people but Karan-91 if your file gets rejected you would also be asking "when is the next round?". Most people ask this question to themselves but when you put it on social media, you are sharing the worries with strangers. Wishing you all the best...

hossamo33

Mar 17, 2015
Novamove said:
There is no more enthusiast a person here except you, poor fellow. Otherwise what business you have in guessing future threads, Mr Detective !!! ha ha ha
You are now so satisfied that you have posted some brilliant titles of thread that you got salvation till you return back on this page. Go smell coffee and get a life man.
Though Karen is right. these threads are absolutely useless. He aint hurting anyone's emotions. He's bein real. No one can predict anything. All the predictions made over the past months have been wrong. There's no point to this thread tbh. That's the honest truth!

Then again, these threads are free, so I guess it's ok to waste one's time if one wishes to do so.

karan-91

Star Member
Jan 31, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sbrs2010 said:
It is easy to make fun of people but Karan-91 if your file gets rejected you would also be asking "when is the next round?". Most people ask this question to themselves but when you put it on social media, you are sharing the worries with strangers. Wishing you all the best...
I challenge you to find one post by me, before I got my ITA, where I ask when the next draw is.

karan-91

Star Member
Jan 31, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hossamo33 said:
Though Karen is right. these threads are absolutely useless. He aint hurting anyone's emotions. He's bein real. No one can predict anything. All the predictions made over the past months have been wrong. There's no point to this thread tbh. That's the honest truth!

Then again, these threads are free, so I guess it's ok to waste one's time if one wishes to do so.
Finally! Someone that get's it.

Chethan_blr

Star Member
Jul 3, 2015
Its hard to guess. no specific pattern but seems like Draw will be held only on Friday or Saturday and mostly twice a month.