+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

when i will get visa for September intake 2018?

SimranjeetS98

May 11, 2018
1) Go to this below listed link
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/e-services/mycic.asp
(2) Click on continue to Gckey
(3) If You've already account created, login with your Username and Password otherwise Click on Sign up to go on next page and create your username, password and security questions.
(4) After creating my CIC account, click link application to this account.
(5) Then select category as Temporary residence and subcategory as Work Permit and extension.
(6) Then select Family name, given name and date of birth option.
(7) Fill your family name(surname), given name and date of birth as per Passport or Application form.
(8.) Next in applicant personal info panel fill Passport information only and DO NOT FILL CITY AND COUNTRY OF BIRTH.
(9) In Details of intended work in Canada info, Select Open (initial application or extension) for What type of work permit are you applying for?
(10) Select applicant's Current country of residence (For example, if your spouse currently living in India, Please select India)
(11) Select Current marital Status
(12) Next select Spouse or common-low partner of a skilled worker if Applicant's Spouse on Open Work Permit or PGWP in Canada Or Select Spouse or common-low partner of a foreign student if Applicant's Spouse on Study permit
(13) Once you fill all information, Click on Search for my application
(14) Your application will be found and can be linked.
(15) You can get real time updates on your paper application online.[/QUOTE
1) Go to this below listed link
(2) Click on continue to Gckey
(3) If You've already account created, login with your Username and Password otherwise Click on Sign up to go on next page and create your username, password and security questions.
(4) After creating my CIC account, click link application to this account.
(5) Then select category as Temporary residence and subcategory as Work Permit and extension.
(6) Then select Family name, given name and date of birth option.
(7) Fill your family name(surname), given name and date of birth as per Passport or Application form.
(8.) Next in applicant personal info panel fill Passport information only and DO NOT FILL CITY AND COUNTRY OF BIRTH.
(9) In Details of intended work in Canada info, Select Open (initial application or extension) for What type of work permit are you applying for?
(10) Select applicant's Current country of residence (For example, if your spouse currently living in India, Please select India)
(11) Select Current marital Status
(12) Next select Spouse or common-low partner of a skilled worker if Applicant's Spouse on Open Work Permit or PGWP in Canada Or Select Spouse or common-low partner of a foreign student if Applicant's Spouse on Study permit
(13) Once you fill all information, Click on Search for my application
(14) Your application will be found and can be linked.
(15) You can get real time updates on your paper application online.
For study Permit also I have to choose "Work Permit and extension" ?
My 5 attempst for today are gone. Hopefully, i'll be able to link my profile tomorrow using these instructions.

Thanks You! :)

SimranjeetS98

May 11, 2018
1) Go to this link
2) Select: continue to Gckey
3)Select: Sign up on next page and create your username, password and security questions.
4)After creating my cic account, click link application to this account.
5)Then select category as Temporary residence and subcategory as Study permit and extension.
6)Then select Family name,given name and date of birth option.
7)Fill your family name(surname), given name and date of birth.
8)Next in applicant personal info fill passport information only and DONOT FILL CITY AND COUNTRY OF BIRTH.
9) Fill program start and end date as well as DLI number of the institution (found in offer letter)
10) Your application will be found and can be linked.
11) You can get real time updates on your paper application.
In case of any doubts drop comments below.
I tried these steps but no luck as yet :(
I think the problem occurs at family name as I do not have any in my passport and on cic website that is a mandatory field to fill. I tired putting my given name as family name and numerous other combinations since last 7 days. Do you have any idea about how to go about that ?

Ravjot Kang

Apr 23, 2018
Punjab
I tried these steps but no luck as yet :(
I think the problem occurs at family name as I do not have any in my passport and on cic website that is a mandatory field to fill. I tired putting my given name as family name and numerous other combinations since last 7 days. Do you have any idea about how to go about that ?
IF YOU Dnt HAVE family name try "N/A" or "Not applicable" without quotes. this is the last option and one more thing fill date of course as well.

Npres2215

Apr 25, 2018
What's the importance of student acknowledge letter ???because I have also received it
I applied through a consultant. I didn't receive any acknowledgement letter. After 30 days today, my consultant called me to tell me that visa office has requested my passport. I was so worried all these days.
Don't worry people just be patient and be positive.

Reactions: vipatel1996

peep

Dec 16, 2011
chandigarh
Visa Office......
chc chandigarh
App. Filed.......
04-04-2018
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
05-04-2018
Med's Request
11-04-2018
Med's Done....
11-04-2018
Interview........
not required
VISA ISSUED...
not yet
LANDED..........
not yet

manmeetnagi

Star Member
Jun 5, 2017
I applied through a consultant. I didn't receive any acknowledgement letter. After 30 days today, my consultant called me to tell me that visa office has requested my passport. I was so worried all these days.
Don't worry people just be patient and be positive.
U applied online?