+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

when i will get visa for September intake 2018?

Rs9195

May 10, 2018
Hello guys I have applied on 24 April online file ..I don't want what is the status of my file and my agent is not sharing the online key to check my status..may j know if any body received visa by applying online...what is the way to check stAtus I just have the application number nothing else...whenever I call them they say you will get email first please help please

Reactions: Harman 4

manmeetnagi

Star Member
Jun 5, 2017
Hello guys I have applied on 24 April online file ..I don't want what is the status of my file and my agent is not sharing the online key to check my status..may j know if any body received visa by applying online...what is the way to check stAtus I just have the application number nothing else...whenever I call them they say you will get email first please help please
They never tell abt ID. Everytime u have to ask thm abt status bcoz i already gone through this process last time and not a single mail I recieved. If u applied through IDP only thn u'll get ID password otherwise ask to agent.

Rs9195

May 10, 2018
Thanks man for your reply...do we receive the email first ?? Any which file is processed faster online or offline