+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

when i will get visa for September intake 2018?

vipatel1996

Star Member
May 9, 2018
I have loa from saint mary's university for master in technology entrepreneurship and innovation. I have not given ielts because my university gave me a waiver.
Ohhh okayokay, so have you applied in without ielts quota?? Don't worry you'll get update soon because it's almost 40 days after submitting your application I wish you'll get visa soon.

mas1705

Mar 23, 2018
Guys, I got my offer from Seneca. Since you have filled up your visa forms, do we have to mention the exact campus address (mine is Markham campus)or the address mentioned in the offer letter(that was Newnham campus)? I am confused!

vipatel1996

Star Member
May 9, 2018
Anybody know the steps how to link paper application to online?
First of all go on cic website after that you have to make gckey account after login you can link your paper based application to online application by using your application number ,unique client identifieridentifier ,passport details and program details.

vipatel1996

Star Member
May 9, 2018
Guys, I got my offer from Seneca. Since you have filled up your visa forms, do we have to mention the exact campus address (mine is Markham campus)or the address mentioned in the offer letter(that was Newnham campus)? I am confused!
You have to fill address which you got on offer letter

vipatel1996

Star Member
May 9, 2018
I don' t have UCI and application no.
Is there any other way to link like with name??
Yeahhh you can use your passport details for link your account but after 5 days of application at vfs because if you have applied today and want to link your application then you can't because cic take about 5 days to gather your application information after that you can link your application and if you are working through agent then they will help to link your application

manmeetnagi

Star Member
Jun 5, 2017
Yeahhh you can use your passport details for link your account but after 5 days of application at vfs because if you have applied today and want to link your application then you can't because cic take about 5 days to gather your application information after that you can link your application and if you are working through agent then they will help to link your application
Btw thnks buddy

Reactions: vipatel1996

vipatel1996

Star Member
May 9, 2018
I didn’t understand. You mean offer letter from college???
Nahhh you will get that letter after submitting your file at vfs that call student acknowledgeacknowledgement letter and it provideprovides information of your application number and your unique client identifier so you can link your application online and you can get info.about your application.