+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

when i will get the visa?

Manohar Rathod

Aug 28, 2017
Thats sad to hear dear.. Yes pls do re-apply . First apply for CAIPS report, understand the clear reasons for decline and then re-apply addressing all the reasons mentioned.

U might have to defer ur admission for the next available intake, coz of the long wait u will have for CAIPS and then the CIC processing times.

Hey dont loose hopes. i got rejected the 1st time and i have 10+years experience.. Chances are less but i did not quit and re-applied. If i can retry anyone can too. All the best.. Relax u will get over it.. Make a strong case the 2nd time and then apply, u shall get it!
All the best!
True that.
Never loose hope and believing in yourself . Even I got rejected for the first time and got approved on second application :)

Reactions: rinda.philkhana

Manohar Rathod

Aug 28, 2017
this gives me hope..... i got rejected recently and i'm waiting for my passport to be dispatched and i'd apply again .... is there something you missed the first time ?
I didn’t miss anything
I just ordered caips to know the exact reason and got to know that I had to write IELTS again as I had conditional offer letter wherein I had to take ESL before main program though I scored 95 in TOEFL. In writing the requirement from university was 24 and I got 22
So just for 2 Marks I had to put efforts again and took the pain to reapply but I never lose hope :)

Reactions: Simranjeet13

imyrv

May 23, 2018
indore
Category........
Visa Office......
vfs ahmedabad
Hi everyone
I applied on 17th April under Spp offline application(filed at VAC Chandigarh and processing at New Delhi)
The time period of 7weeks has expired but no decision.
Anyone else in the same boat?
nooo nd try to call embassy nd mail them addressing ur problem

Krishna13

May 19, 2018
If Medical has started, they would start reviewing on Eligibility this week?
Sure...I have applied under General Category. What about you? How much study gap you have?
Yeah.. I've also applied under General Category... submitted offline..

And I think so.. we may receive any update from Embassy regarding started reviewing of our eligibility.. I hope so.. as we are already in the 7th week...

Krishna13

May 19, 2018
Hi everyone
I applied on 17th April under Spp offline application(filed at VAC Chandigarh and processing at New Delhi)
The time period of 7weeks has expired but no decision.
Anyone else in the same boat?
Hi Jeewanpreet,

I also applied my paper based Study Visa application on April 20, 2018 in Delhi VFS under General Category..

Delhi Embassy is taking some time but they are giving positive response to applicants .. I mean mostly to everyone.. So am hoping we all will be issued Visa...

manju1752

May 2, 2018
Hi Jeewanpreet,

I also applied my paper based Study Visa application on April 20, 2018 in Delhi VFS under General Category..

Delhi Embassy is taking some time but they are giving positive response to applicants .. I mean mostly to everyone.. So am hoping we all will be issued Visa...
hi krishna i also applied online on 27 april under spp its been 41 days . processing at delhi vo only medicals passed ad review of eligibility started on 11th may still no response, scared and wooried so much.

Krishna13

May 19, 2018
hi krishna i also applied online on 27 april under spp its been 41 days . processing at delhi vo only medicals passed ad review of eligibility started on 11th may still no response, scared and wooried so much.
There is no point in scaring or worrying. As I've already responded to you on the another thread regarding the days.
You will surely receive an update by the end of this week or maximum next week. The reason being, firstly, you applied online. Secondly, your category falls under SPP. So you will soon receive a positive response from the Embassy.