+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

when i will get the visa?

arya161

Jun 3, 2018
Hello everyone,

I submitted my application online on 8th May. Passed my medical around 19th-20th may and got an acknowledgement on 22nd may. No update after that. When will I get my visa? Any idea? I am worried...

ZBS

Star Member
Oct 9, 2017
Chandigarh
Category........
Visa Office......
VFS Chandigarh, file being processed at Delhi VO.
App. Filed.......
28-05-2018
i have called them they say its with Delhi high commission... but if they have why they send me request to submit passport.
My Vfs Tracking :- Visa application, tracking ID No.20180***************** is being processed at the Canada Visa Office, NEW DELHI.

Message on CIC Account :- Dated 24 may
This is in reference to your application for temporary residence. A decision has been made on
your application. We require your passport to finalize processing your application.

????
I also got a similar message on the 29th May and I had submitted my file on 28th May. Again I got the same message about my processed passport today.....on a Sunday!
Seems to be a system error.
Just go by what you receive in your CIC account.

Ravjot Kang

Apr 23, 2018
Punjab
I also got a similar message on the 29th May and I had submitted my file on 28th May. Again I got the same message about my processed passport today.....on a Sunday!
Seems to be a system error.
Just go by what you receive in your CIC account.
I did not get you bro. What message to got. To submit passport ???

rinda.philkhana

Star Member
Jul 18, 2017
I did not get you bro. What message to got. To submit passport ???
Hey bro! As i have recommended earlier when ur issue was raised, again i would say without much a do please visit the nearest VFS office and sort this out. Dont worry everything will be fine. You will have a clear outcome. Do not delay any further one coz it is ur passport that is at stake and two coz u r running out of time.

All the best! Give us the good news soon.

Reactions: Ravjot Kang

Ravjot Kang

Apr 23, 2018
Punjab
Hey bro! As i have recommended earlier when ur issue was raised, again i would say without much a do please visit the nearest VFS office and sort this out. Dont worry everything will be fine. You will have a clear outcome. Do not delay any further one coz it is ur passport that is at stake and two coz u r running out of time.

All the best! Give us the good news soon.
Going to vfs jalandhar today. Let see what they gave to say.

ujwalreddy1

Star Member
May 25, 2018
Hello everyone,

I submitted my application online on 8th May. Passed my medical around 19th-20th may and got an acknowledgement on 22nd may. No update after that. When will I get my visa? Any idea? I am worried...
Arya, My case is similar to yours, let me know once you have an update

Raminderjit

Jun 3, 2018
Hlo frndz i applied on 14 th march for sep 18 but not any update till now from vfs delhi .anyone who applied near this date .worried

Hari1589

Jun 1, 2018
Hello All,

I got this message today:

Application status A final decision has been made. Please see the final decision below.

Final decision Your application was approved. Check your messages below for details.

It may be lame, but If i am correct, Visa has been approved right?

Reactions: Ghotrakkr

ujwalreddy1

Star Member
May 25, 2018
Hello All,

Application status A final decision has been made. Please see the final decision below.

Final decision Your application was approved. Check your messages below for details.

Oh yes :D Congratulations :)

When did you apply ? which VO ? offline or online ?

Bumblee

Star Member
Jun 15, 2017
Hello All,

Congratulations! Your visa approved . When did you apply