+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

when i will get the visa?

15March

Star Member
May 16, 2018
Hlo frndz i applied on 14 th march for sep 18 but not any update till now from vfs delhi .anyone who applied near this date .worried
Hi, did u apply for general or spp? I have applied on Mar 15 under general univ and mine was for May but defered to sept as i am still wsiting on visa..

Simranjeet13

Star Member
May 17, 2018
Hello All,

I got this message today:

Application status A final decision has been made. Please see the final decision below.

Final decision Your application was approved. Check your messages below for details.

It may be lame, but If i am correct, Visa has been approved right?
Congratulations ✌

DishaMehta

Jun 1, 2018
I submitted my e-medical with my application at vfs. But today, I still received a message on my CIC account that "We have requested a medical exam." Any thoughts?

ZBS

Star Member
Oct 9, 2017
Chandigarh
Category........
Visa Office......
VFS Chandigarh, file being processed at Delhi VO.
App. Filed.......
28-05-2018
Hello All,

I got this message today:

Application status A final decision has been made. Please see the final decision below.

Final decision Your application was approved. Check your messages below for details.

It may be lame, but If i am correct, Visa has been approved right?
Congratulations!

Ravjot Kang

Apr 23, 2018
Punjab
Hey bro! As i have recommended earlier when ur issue was raised, again i would say without much a do please visit the nearest VFS office and sort this out. Dont worry everything will be fine. You will have a clear outcome. Do not delay any further one coz it is ur passport that is at stake and two coz u r running out of time.

All the best! Give us the good news soon.
So i went to jalandhar vfs today. And on enquiry counter i told them the whole story. About passport request by emabassy.

Firstly they didn’t seems to have any clue. The lady asked other officers about this. So it seems this is the first time they jave come across such case.

So finally they told me. Your passport is with Delhi High Commission. From over side everything is ok. Your passport is submitted. About that passport request they told me to send a mail ( which I already sent on 28 may ) to delhi embassy.

After that i went to see my agent. She aslo saying that she have checked with the filer officer. This is just system generated mail. As i have linked my file online. So its following the application via online method. She told me to wait this week and assured me that i will get my passport dispatched soon & my visa is approved.

I will wait. Ow for few days. If still no progress in my case. I will go to delhi office to check everything.

Reactions: rinda.philkhana