+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

when i will get the visa?

ZBS

Star Member
Oct 9, 2017
Chandigarh
Category........
Visa Office......
VFS Chandigarh, file being processed at Delhi VO.
App. Filed.......
28-05-2018
Ya. Bro. I am going to visit tomorrow. First i will go to jalandhar vfs. Check with them. If required i will visit Delhi office so sort out this matter.

Just hoping they do not change the final decision from approved to refused.
No need to go anywhere.
Call VFS Helpline number.
They will give you the exact location of your passport.
Chillax!

Ravjot Kang

Apr 23, 2018
Punjab
No need to go anywhere.
Call VFS Helpline number.
They will give you the exact location of your passport.
Chillax!
i have called them they say its with Delhi high commission... but if they have why they send me request to submit passport.
My Vfs Tracking :- Visa application, tracking ID No.20180***************** is being processed at the Canada Visa Office, NEW DELHI.

Message on CIC Account :- Dated 24 may
This is in reference to your application for temporary residence. A decision has been made on
your application. We require your passport to finalize processing your application.

????

Tush0110

May 21, 2018
i have called them they say its with Delhi high commission... but if they have why they send me request to submit passport.
My Vfs Tracking :- Visa application, tracking ID No.20180***************** is being processed at the Canada Visa Office, NEW DELHI.

This is in reference to your application for temporary residence. A decision has been made on
your application. We require your passport to finalize processing your application.

????
I pray everyone get there visa

Reactions: Ravjot Kang

Ghotrakkr

Star Member
Mar 14, 2018

????
Might be some other reasons like
If your passport validity remain less than your course duration
If your passport teard from somewhere like any page or cover
In this case they can also requeste for new fresh passport but this is sure u got ur visa but they need passport for pasting visa

Last edited:

Ghotrakkr

Star Member
Mar 14, 2018
Firstly tell this who received student acknowledgment letter about ur application you or your agent
After linking ur application u will get all message about your application if u update ur email in the account
And if ur agent submitted representative form with ur application he will also get email about final decision
It is always better to link ur application with ur online account

Tush0110

May 21, 2018
After linking ur application u will get all message about your application if u update ur email in the account
And if ur agent submitted representative form with ur application he will also get email about final decision
It is always better to link ur application with ur online account
So its better if i link online